Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 32)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ok is anyone here? just back from the doctor's after giving my blood and hajaar tests...bloddy nunsense...whatever it is I have...they better name it after me....is all I am saying,,,

okay finally caught the episode in bits and starts...

what disskassion here? anything worth my tippani?

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Okay my thoughts for the day.....3rd Jan 2011

1. In a TRACK-Episode format of storytelling which is what RBO has become, to be able to hold the audience interest especially when one of the lead actor is away is hard...as a CV you will have to I presume resort to last minute scene improvisations, all keeping in mind the existing cast and what their USP to the show is...with this is the background, today's episode was not that bad.. in many ways, CVs are telling us that THEY SHALL NOT MOVE AWAY FROM THE KHANDELWAL HOUSE and for me that is enough. I of course did think that YM hammed her way in the imitating Boo sequence, which frankly in my opinion was supposed to be OTT and as for her self-dialogues, you know just couple of days ago- I said I prefer these self-pravarchans to DUCK falling for Boo scenes...so ....

2. THE RASAM sequence...frankly there was a MOMENT ..actually a second of brilliant acting...it is right in the beginning of their scene when they face away from each other...THAT"S IT....PLEASE PLEASE LOOSE THIS SATHIYA>>>BALIYAAA>>>BAJIYAA>> BHEJDIYA>>>KYA KIYA>>>SAJ DIYA>>>LOOT GAYA>>>JAL GAYA>>>MAR GAYA>>>> background music for this couple...honestly loose it....As for what holds in the future for this couple frankly at this point whatever it is HIT US with it, because it is not like anything you are going to show has any continuum or character development to it...so if tomorrow you show me Rahul falling on his knees apologizing and saying marry me...or if you show me Sam slapping him for the almost kiss or if you show me Rahul strangling her with her dupatta....frankly I SHALL STILL BE SAYING ...LOOSE THE BG MUSICC>....becos the writing for this couple went out of the window long back

3. which brings me to the final full on point ....WHAT HAS DETERIORATED IN RBO is not the lack of its male lead, gimme a break some of the scenes with Shaan in at the beginning of Rock ON track were plain bad, and not becos of some OTT scenes today by the original cast.....BUT WHAT HAS DETERIORATED AND HAS CAUSED RBO's SLOW DEATH IS ITS WRITING........and this I have said before and shall say again....when writing losses its grip... story-lines diverge from the essence...you loose continuum and characters are butchered in the process...

4. The least they can do now is PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE LEAD ACTRESS' WARDROBE AND HAIR! I mean both the launch party and the Boo impression have proved that Khanak looks good in sarees, all of the episodes before she left home...the lead actress looked fabulous in her original hair and sarees...SHALL MAKE UP A HALLA BOL for this later...

Now too tired...okay off for my nap! 

Edited by saaaz - 03 January 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-IFsKhanakkubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Okay my thoughts for the day.....

1. In a TRACK-Episode format of storytelling which is what RBO has become, to be able to hold the audience interest especially when one of the lead actor is away is hard...as a CV you will have to I presume resort to last minute sceneimprovisations, all keeping in mind the existing cast and what their USP to the show is...with this is the background, today's episode was not that bad.. in many ways, CVs are telling us that THEY SHALL NOT MOVE AWAY FROM THE KHANDELWAL HOUSE and for me that is enough. I of course did think that YM hammed her way in the imitating Boo sequence, which frankly in my opinion was supposed to be OTT and as for her self-dialogues, you know just couple of days ago- I said I prefer these self-pravarchans to DUCK falling for Boo scenes...so ....

2. THE RASAM sequence...frankly there was a MOMENT ..actually a second of brilliant acting...it is right in the beginning of their scene when they face away from each other...THAT"S IT....PLEASE PLEASE LOOSE THIS SATHIYA>>>BALIYAAA>>>BAJIYAA>> BHEJDIYA>>>KYA KIYA>>>SAJ DIYA>>>LOOT GAYA>>>JAL GAYA>>>MAR GAYA>>>> background music for this couple...honestly loose it....As for what holds in the future for this couple frankly at this point whatever it is HIT US with it, because it is not like anything you are going to show has anycontinuumor character development to it...so if tomorrow you show me Rahul falling on his knees apologizing and saying marry me...or if you show me Sam slapping him for the almost kiss or if you show me Rahul strangling her with her dupatta....frankly I SHALL STILL BE SAYING ...LOOSE THE BG MUSICC>....becos the writing for this couple went out of the window long back

3. which brings me to the final full on point ....WHAT HAS DETERIORATED IN RBO is not the lack of its male lead, gimme a break some of the scenes Shaan was in at the beginning of Rock ON track was plain bad, and not becos of some OTT scenes today by the original cast.....BUT WHAT HAS DETERIORATED AND HAS CAUSED RBO's SLOW DEATH IS ITS WRITING........and this I have said before and shall say again....

heyy..hw r u nw?wat abt d blood tests??take care of ur health..nd u Clearly Said it al dat 2 in one go....cvs r u listenin??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@deepa...kya haal hai? arrey nothing yaar...its been over a week with flu, weakness and some wierd allergy...so aaj got loads of tests done...got back 1/2 hr ago...was supposed to be catching up on work week and idhar pe....catching up on doctor's face week ho gaya...

Like I said, jo bhi ho...they better name it after me...Wink

yeh aditee...ms. crazy for KT cant think propoerly without him kidhar gayi???

kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@ saaaz..M fine re..u take care..gotta go..its way past 2 in india..gd nite..nd i thnk aditee di mst b busy postin smewhr else..hugs deeps

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
yahi hoon
bol
kha peeke aa gayi
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
man i hate being in office coz then i cant' watch and discuss the epi! i will come back with my tad bits too but later

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Rooj, Please do

Saaz
IS HALAT MEIN TOONE YEH SHOW DEKHA?

Are you OK?

Do u wanna get urself hospitalized?

God! Woman! Get a grip and let go of RBO!

kubare

Go to top