Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 26)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

@aditee

come here!Hug don't you ever think that anyone is stopping you from saying what you want. i would never ever do that and kisi aur ko bhi nahi choroon gi!LOL you are one of the fairest people on this forum. you call a spade a spade. say it like it is and you have no idea how much i respect you for that. i wasn't implying that you are for kt or against ym. not at all yaar. maybe your choice was words and my perception of the same was wrong. i am sorry if i hurt you darling, really.

here's what i told saaz;

people have reacted very strongly in the past regarding any bashing of ym. very very strongly and it led to severe unpleasantness. people were fighting for days. trust me, i have been on this forum since day one. they are fans of kt's old show, who will forever be biased. it's just that most of us feel it right to ignore rather than engage. that's all because the more we respond, the more such bashers get encouraged. the people of this forum are mature. warna hum mein aur un mein kya farq reh jata hai. that's it.

Edited by zennnn - 03 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Zenn!
Makes me feel a whole lot better
Holding on to your respect  is more important to me than trying to prove to IF-RBO how much I love KT or YM or both or neither.
I speak when I feel something needs to be said!

I dont make siggies everyday, I dont write poetry, I dont gush about their body parts

But I sure love their beautful on screen love story

Thats for sure!

Edited by aditee - 03 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterdr.dsriluvmanar.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Jan 3rd 2011
Not even sure if I'll watch it!Angry

I will save this spot for general RBO thoughts may be......

Have fun analyzing girls!

Be back in half hour!

I hear..........
Khanak's looking great in a black saree...... sounds very intriguing to me, may be I will FF to that visual and describe that in detail in this spot!Embarrassed

Anything for Shanak you see!Wink

I plan to be around until last day, last show, last visual of the two, how ever much I hate the rest

So here is hoping for a full week of ShaNak ASAP

Love

Aditee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Jan 3, 2010 episode:

Interesting dream Khanak has, she becoming 'modern' and dressing up like Boo and Madz, in a backless chiffon sari, with a navel ring, and doing lots of hand gestures. Yashu did well.

Turns out the dream was a bit of a waste in that Khanak neednt worry at all, the Khandelwals have become 'ultra-modern'- They eat only khaandvi and tepla and locally-grown, traditional, probably organic food, in keeping with the times:) Nice touch there by CVs....at least, thats how I interpret this part.

But I wud definitely like to see Khanak attempt something because Shaan would tease her like hell and it wud be great to watch KT and YM.

Rahul-Sam scene was very brief. Rahul is getting married soon? hmmm.... Sam showed a wee bit of spunk again but Rahul pulled her dupatta and she looks like she will get hypnotised tomorrow.

The CVs shld probably have a note saying that style of dupatta pulling is not a good idea, not when the dupatta is around a woman's neck. It's different if it's just over her shoulders. but around the neck means, if pulled hard, it cud choke her... Isadora Duncan died like that na, her scarf getting caught around her neck when she was on a scooter? Remember reading somewhere...

Am sure the CVs did not intend to show anything else other than passion but one never knows who in the audience will understand it right and who won't. Better not to show such scenes.. let Rahul hold the dupatta and walk to Sam, rather than pull her to him.

Last scene- Shaan calling Khanak. They showed KT's pic on the blackberry. was the number blurred? why? anyway, that was a clever touch by CVs.

Tomorrow- RaSam kiss.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanar.Dilwale.

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Honestly! didn't think it was great again... it was different but again... Khanak in a black sari pretending to be Kushboo doesn't work for me!!
 sorry i really miss Shaan...its dull show without the other half!! and  Khanak trying too hard and so are Cv's ... with dumb jokes and dreams!!! why can't we see Khanak as intelligent girl maybe learning english so she can surprise Shaan!!!
  the sari looked good though... the accent didn't work,,,all society women are not so snooty and idiotic....they made her a clone to Kushboo rather that have Khanak in there, which would have been substantial....anyway just a dream!!! Wink

Edited by wooster - 03 January 2011 at 10:29am
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I think that was the point.Showing her as a clone of Khushboo.And highlighting the fact that thank god Khanak is who she is.Believe me after watching that all I could do was thank my lucky stars Khanak is who she is. Plus they don't really have much to go on till KT returns thus todays dream sequence.I guess.
Liked the fact that Khushboo and Madhavi showed the fact that they were now used to Khanak as she is without the scene being all mushy mushy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123.Dilwale.

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@ wooster
I go with SVS here bcos i thought the same, 'thank god Khanak is who she is'... it was a bit exagerrated but they r trying very hard to entertain us, so that shld be appreciated.

I wud like more monologues from Khanak to Shaan's photo. Very real and touching and they even qualify to be ShaNak scenes I think!
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@aditee
really i feel bad u dont seem to  believe in us  that we have supported u.
More than the like button for ur post...what was more important was the report button for that Dandys posts. 

Many of us have sent pms to 3 or 4 moderators continuously..and hit the report button as well.)

we did not stop until I got auurances r from Moderators that they are looking into matters.

Even if were someone else other than Yashu or that charactetr Bharti in our forum  we  would have done it without hesitation..

But one thing is for sure..Old Kt fans are always behind YM

...This is right from the beginningof this show  either they crticise her looks., or say something on her  acting or say she is smiling always., and what not and all.

.. and we have been fighting with intervals in betweeen ..

But never was this much verbally worst.one more lovely29 was equally worst and we got her banned. 

Yashus bashings were related to Kts earlier shows fans only....

and reg good name Noone  does anything s   to get good name in the eyes of the moderator.

.Will that solve any purpoose...nothing..

They meet 100s of persons over pms and we are one of them that is all.

But there is a certain democratic procedure to be followed..

we are educated and little bit older/mature than those teenagers who are into bashing..we cant behave in the same way...

they ask for all fake apologies and do professional nautankis for getting back..shamelessly do the same bad acts gain and again after apologising.

can we do that?..W cant ..

.Plus i have seen that If we post some bashing comments in return  it flairs up so many people...and an uneasy atmosphere develops..not good for the fans...

Never feel like that U have not been supported..

.Please  know how many have sent pms in this regard.. 

After this show donno how may will meet again in IF  

they may not have pressed like buttons as somehave  had problems it seems with pressing it  or even other wise...might ahve forgotten That does not mean they did not support the cause.

So Ur efforts have paid off well...we managed to get assurance from moderators that theya re looking into it.That is really important I mean the results..So be proud

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 03 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top