Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 25)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

@gaayu

thank God you said that! i was most surprised to see yours!LOL you are always so neutral and wise darling. i must have mis understood. thanks for clearing it up!Hug

Edited by zennnn - 03 January 2011 at 9:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

@Zenn...You have got it wrong. I know exactly what happened when the post was put up...I along with so many RBO fans, including Aditee spent hours pushing the post back and commenting on other posts , in fact whenever someone posted a response, I would PM them to say don't. THAT is not what I am saying here at all. I am not discussing the maturity of RBO fans - in fact I think both Aditee and Shriya made separate posts heralding RBO fans and their maturity and NOT A SINGLE NEW FAN came to any of those posts and showed their solidarity....please understand what I saying...this is very important in understanding forum dynamics and the future of this forum of which CCorner is part of. 

.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I'd like to agree with zennn here.I always pressed the report button whenever I saw derogatory comments-Which actually I didn't know were so common-but saw no reason to be rude back.
The thing is people will hate but its for us to rise above them and not react in anyway that reflects negatively on us and the people we are supporting.Its a sad thing for any celebrity to have fans that stoop to such levels.So lets forget all the bashers and await ShaNak's return=)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-.Dilwale.

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
WOW zwn  well saidClapyr take on Kt/Ym is very well done..

@aditee yaar millions of homes are not under TRP...only a sample base is taken form Mumbai mostly...

and u know something I have also heard that certain big producers bring about positive  changes in TRPS using some techniques..of money etc.,(dont want to say any thing in detail)

so TRP is based on very small sample size It is not reflecting much of India

But they are making claims that it is making...and everyone is believing...

.Dilwale.

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Can anyone do the live update for the DT today?Smile
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

@saaz

maybe i understood. but what i got from aditee post was clearly that KT is loved and YM is not as much. i thought the CC was for unbiased critique and judgment. people have stuck to RBO despite kt's absence and just because of yashu the whole last week. so let's not jump to conclusions so quickly.

i adore you guys. i don't mean to offend anyone and i think we've reached that comfort level where we can say such things to each other without any inhibitionsEmbarrassed hope, i am right!LOL

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Zenn

I am not sure how or why i gave you the impression that I am FOR KT and AGAINST YM

I was purely complimenting IF-RBO-SHANAK this morning for supporting KT in such a huge way

I was the only person that took on the Mods to defend YM against a truly cruel/evil person's thoughts. Not one YM fan even agreed with me by hitting like button or EVEN posting a new message that said "Aditee is right! Dandy's words were apalling"
THATS ALL IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN Zenn

NOT ONE POST FROM ANY ONE defending YM or admonishing Dandy! Not even my dear CC friends.CryCry

That is why i question the love people have for YM. Can it not be expressed when there is urgent need for it? Why?
May be they did not want to "hurt Dandy's feelings" and she is afterall a "fan" and hence must be "respected"

Being perceived as a "Good member" in the eyes of the Mods is important may be. "Who wants to risk a warning for some one like YM"  ?  I HAVE NO IDEA!

I seriously doubt the existence of such love

I for one have been extremely honest to the point of being scathing when I criticize something

BUT
I show the same strength and courage and articulation when I have to appreciate something

I am not ashamed to stand by something I firmly believe in. I dont pay lip service!

Edited by aditee - 03 January 2011 at 9:47am

.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Aditee...I think with respect to your POST here at CCorner, let me tell you...it was a lot to do with timing...as for actually supporting YM and you...they did it very much in your POST on 'PAT YOUR BACK'....they got what you said,..and frankly that post reached 10 pages in no time...as for the event itself...it had left such a bad taste that people wanted it to go away. 

@zenn I dont think Aditee at any point was trying to differentiate between YM and KT at all. 

@others...My post has nothing to do with KT v. YM, but has everything to do with 'new' members, their behavior and responses to the forum and what this means in my view. 

.Dilwale.

Go to top