Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 24)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I saw the ratings are up by 16 points, I saw how the entire Forum banded together to stay upbeat despite some horrible and harsh behavior by some.
KT is SO LUCKY to have fans like the folks on this Forum
I have not personally seen fans cheer each other up, and pray for a star's speedy recovery, like I have witnessed, for KT

Its a GREAT COMPLIMENT TO IF-RBO-SHANAK.

I have read about people walking barefoot to Siddhivinayak etc when Amitabh was injured three deacdes ago, but on a first hand basis I ve seen here how much people can adore a celebrity. 
Hope KT will acknowledge and cherish this gesture from each one of his fans.
KT IS A GO-----MN LUCKY GUY.
Most dont get this kind of love from family, here he is, he has nameless faceless people from across the world rooting for him and wishing he would get better soon!
 I would be shocke to hear he doesnt know it
Ranbir and Imran and Shahid would give an arm and a leg to get fans like the ones on IF-RBO!!

I saw how many encouraged the others to post and talk about good times from the past.

I hope the CVs are reading and making note of WHAT is truly loved and follow through on their promises made to us

IF-RBO-SHANAK LOVERS, you guys are the best fans any one could wish for, NO MONEY CAN EVER BUY!
ClapClapClapClap

Edited by aditee - 03 January 2011 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
dear Aditee.,
but let me correct it not only KT... YM is also lucky to have sinncere fans in her first hindi show... both  are equally loved by all..

Everyone unanimously wished speedy recovery for KT..

our forum unanimously stood up when Yashashri was bashed ..

and I know many have reported it very strongly..

So both KT and YM are fortunate to have sincere fans like all of us.
Our love forShaNak unites all of us.,

and we have also learnt to be tolerant to other new characters and have  begun to show warmth to their fans as well.

I am observing people  are not commenting on not liking something in new characters..This is really good....to have tolerance and respect for other fans.

New year has really brought in good news to our forum..rankings of the show are upClapUnity is strengthBig smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 03 January 2011 at 8:34am
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Shriya,

I beg to differ on one point of yours. I fully agree with the YM analysis though. Yesterday, I got warned by the Mods for defending YM on this thread/my home. So I wont go at length to define my loyalties towards her......... all over again. None of the YM lovers even hit the "Like" button on that note of mine.Big smile

Anyway, I FULLY RESPECT ALL FANS. What I dont like about the show does not change. Expressing that in a rational and unemotional manner will not either.

Whether we like it or not there are some huge gaping holes in the show today. We can keep quiet if we want to. Its a personal prerogative!!

It would be somewhat like going to a restaurant and being served stale food and us eating it without complaining! Saying things like "Oh come on now! The restaurant employs so many people, they put so much "effort" injto making the stale food, lets just love it anyway" will not help!

Like some one said IF-RBO is barely 1% of the total fan base of RBO
We are not the swing vote.
What we say doesnt matter to the CVs in any way (their actions have proven it)
So why not be honest in a constructive way? (eventually stop eating stale food)
Atleast that way we are true to ourselves.
Thats my motto!

There millions of homes in India on the "TRP watch" list that make up 99% of the RBO fan base They use their TV remotes to express their love (or hate) for the show.
THEY have no obligation to be silent!

Edited by aditee - 03 January 2011 at 9:07am
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@ Aditi
People are facing some problem in pressing the 'like' button on IF. I am, for sure...

Re KT, yes, he is very lucky indeed to have such devoted fans. He has acquired numerous fans thru RBO. He has acknowledged fans in Facebook. But it wud be nice of him if he also dropped by IF and did the same. Many IF fans do not have facebook accounts I think.

@Shriya
Yes, YM is also lucky. But it is also a fact that she has been continuosly attacked. My heart goes out to YM. As fans and as women, it is our duty to object to any derogatory remark made against a fellow individual, esp a hard-working woman who is just doing her job and is good at it.

@ RBO fans at IF- you/we have all done incredibly well, and generally kept our cool while KT was ill.... for that, we should be very pleased:)

Edited by tvrasika - 03 January 2011 at 9:24am

dr.dsr

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Aditee Shriya and others

I really want to add something to this discussion...you know this is something that has been bothering me and I want to say it outright..like I said it bothers me ...does't mean it has to bother anyone else...however....I have a question I have been reading that our FORUM now has new fans and some of old fans (RASAM or otherwise) have returned....with all that has happened in the last couple of days...I did not see even one single 'new' or returned fan come out in solidarity for the sake of an actress who was bashed so badly. When you support your favorite actress through tooth and nail, how can you not for the sake of supporting the show not come out and show some solidarity for the co-actor of your favorite??? One of the co actor is sick, one has been bashed at such a low level...both in the same show as your favorite..where is the act of kindness then? I am quite surprised at the lack of solidarity and silence from the fans that took so much offense at alleged bashing of their favorite actress towards the SHOW. 

Like I said, this post is not meant to hurt or reprimand- but to put something out there- food for thought...if we want to accept each other, we have show that we stand by each other. 

dr.dsr

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

@ aditee, shriya di and gaayu

seriously guys! is the CC to turn into a KT vs YM thread now? i am shocked yaar. aditee, shriya, gaayu, come on guys. btw, i don't agree with either of you. kt got the attention he deserved and ym bashers are always fans from kt's old show, who will be forever prejudiced. so neither kt is special nor ym is ignored. so please don't elevate or degrade any one of them on such basis yaar. yeh kya ho raha hai?!

Edited by zennnn - 03 January 2011 at 9:30am

saaaz

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

@saaz

people have reacted very strongly in the past regarding any bashing of ym. very very strongly and it led to severe unpleasantness. it's just that most of us feel it right to ignore rather than engage. that's allSmile because the more we respond, the more such bashers get encouraged. the people of this forum are mature. warna hum mein aur un mein kya farq reh jata hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-Simple-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@ Zennn
I did not mean that way at all. Is that how my post sounds? really? Gosh! will check again.

But ur point is well-taken. Thanks.

I also agree with Saaaz but anyway....

.Dilwale.

Go to top