Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 23)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
1st december episode was yet again below standard...just watched it...what's with Duck and Kushboo..eeek!! yeh kya yaar...Dead

Please Khanak stop talking pagal ho jayegi.... also the photo....STOP!!!Embarrassed

the cuteness of episode was Madhavi and Sunil they were fun!!! Wink

Praying and hoping for good episodes in 2011 from RBOThumbs Up

Edited by wooster - 03 January 2011 at 1:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasikakubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@ saaaz
Thanks.Don't know about DocD but you guys would totally give the KGB tough competition!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone..*Hugs and Kisses*

I hope everyone hada  great start to the new year ...hope this year and the coming ones bring us all love, peace, happiness, joy and prosperity too..Big smile

@SYS ..welcome dear...hope you have fun the way we do...LOL

Oh and looks like we will get to see KT aka Shaan after the 5th of Jan 2011, as he shoots from then on...LOLLOL,...soo....WinkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by kubare - 03 January 2011 at 4:44am
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@ kubare
Thanks dear=)
Oh god.Atleast three more episodes without ShaNak=(
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hope all had a good start in 2011... And I wish our dear KT is back soon and we have some wonderful Shanak moments...
I guess from now on atleast I have to be cautious about what I write in this critics' corner.. thought that when we didn't like some scene or felt it could be better, or someone's acting was not upto the mark we can point it out here.. but then for some it is called "bashing"..  hmmm
Anyways... hoping that RBO has something good in store for us in 2011..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeekubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged

hey all!

since i have been away for quite a few days now, so plz bear with me if this post gets a bit tiring for you guysEmbarrassed i am not back permanently yet. am feeling much better but busy with organizing a farewell party for our seniors. anyways, will try my best to squeeze a week worth of analysis in one postLOL

they say that every cloud has a silver lining. couldn't have agreed more after watching the episodes last week. i am missing kt, shaan and shanak like mad. in fact, you guys have no idea what i would give to see kt/ym in the same frame again like right now. kt's illness/absence was no doubt the dark gloomy cloud that loomed over all shanak/RBO lovers last week. so what was the silver lining:

the khandelwal family:

since the rock on track couldn't proceed due to kt's illness, the CVs had no choice but to give other characters more space. i was dreading this, for obvious reasons, but now, i just wanna give them a big hug. they brought sunil amd madz back and how! golden RBO at it's best. the sunil khanak interactions are always a treat to watch like gaayu said but the sunil madz and the madz khanak scenes were equally good. i am not sure how much scope the family members would have gotten if the track had proceeded per plan, so it was great to have some proper khandewal scenes after so long. i hope that even after kt gets back, the CVs won't again leave them behind. watching sunil-madz and shanak together would be so great.

khanak duck:

hum fans kehtey reh gaye k show their interaction CVs, show their bond but all our pleas were ignored. but i think the CVs made up for it big time last week. khanak duck scenes were as funny and cute as one expected them to be and provided the greater part of the comic relief. you know CVs, we fans are not such burthals after all. you should listen to us more oftenWinkTongue

Yashu:

i have no words. i mean, what is this girl doing?! she is rocking the episodes, each and every, all the way. i thought she was brilliant last week but i think this week she even surpassed that, as she literally had to carry RBO on her shoulders and make it watchable for shanak fans. she does every scene with such command and conviction. i thought i wouldn't be able to watch RBO w/o shanak together, but just to watch yashu, i feel compelled to tune in every night. if that's not the mark of a good actor, i don't know what is.

okay gang! that's all for now! i am not posting much nowadays but i still read all your analysis. looking forward to this week's. lovesHug

Edited by zennnn - 03 January 2011 at 8:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrpriya_cool_123kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
@Zen darling...hope you get well soon and we get to see mor of you and read you analysis too.

As to what you said...you saved me from typing dear as I comptetly agree with all that you wrote...word for word.

And Yashu what can one truly say...she is a shinning star...who sowed us what she is really made up off...brilliant indeed....awesome. The best thing to happen on TV in 2010.

priya_cool_123

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Good Evening and a very Happy New Year to all on CC, specially our new roomie SYS!

Just read the news about KT returning for shoot on Wed, which means we wont see him before Sat or monday of next week

I WAS REALLY HOPING TO SEE HIM TODAY

I am not sure how much longer "I PERSONALLY" can last without seeing the two on screen together..............

This is really taking a toll on me!
I am not sure what is appropriate criticism any more.
I will try and express my opinion honestly about what I clearly dont like.

I have quit watching parts (majority of the show it seems like these days) that frankly dont appeal to me
As if not getting Dhulwadi or not having a loving story any more was not bad enough, having to deal with KT's extended absence is another huge blow for Shanak lovers like me.

Also the mention of the new SEL track and how its been picturized.
Slowly, surely and firmly we seem to be stepping away from RANG BADALTI ODHANI, Shaan and Khanak, that lovely title track and that amazing love story!

Because its the New Year and because its my first meaningful post on a Monday, I shall try and stay upbeat, though its getting harder and harder as days go by.

I hope we are treated to atleast a one or two entire eipsodes of ShaNak upon KT's return and we get to see little or NOTHING of the deplorable Rock On track. The story, the characters, the plot and lines offer nothing for me to keep me interested in RBO
ATLEAST TWO ENTIRE EPISODES OF SHANAK  will make me feel much better despite all the blues!

Edited by aditee - 03 January 2011 at 8:25am

Anu80

Go to top