Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 22)

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I'm considering packing up and shifting permanently to this thread - I seem to be living here nowadays as it is!LOL

A warning for RBO members - Why have we stooped to questioning the upbringing of other members?  By now we all now that everyone has different opinions on the show.  If a rule is broken, REPORT.  Do not start bashing and provoking these members (yes, it was bashing!) and cry  foul when they return the favour.

On the plus side, thank-you to those who have stayed mature throughout such posts!Thumbs Up

RBO Dev. Team

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209IFsKhanak-Manita-NinjaInPyjamastvrasikaOlicityFanThe_May_RosekubareDancingdoll-Veena-

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i'm so sure u've saved all this on notepad :P

emergency forum posts :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaTomiko

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@Nabila - You're very welcome here Big smile....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 02 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

I'm considering packing up and shifting permanently to this thread - I seem to be living here nowadays as it is!LOL

A warning for RBO members - Why have we stooped to questioning the upbringing of other members?  By now we all now that everyone has different opinions on the show.  If a rule is broken, REPORT.  Do not start bashing and provoking these members (yes, it was bashing!) and cry  foul when they return the favour.

On the plus side, thank-you to those who have stayed mature throughout such posts!Thumbs Up

RBO Dev. Team

Tomiko:

You are welcome to move here
IF-RBO and CC thread are not my personal inheritanceLOL

I am quite surprised that you were not upset with Dandy_18's post.
MULTIPLE posts actually. The first one indicated and laughed and mocked about a real life relationship KT has with some Perneet (who ever that is. Sorry!) The humor in that thread was super derogatory and tongue in cheek (IN HER OPINIONAngry)

We did not see any Mod come in and strongly chastize her!

My reference to her upbringing was INTENTIONAL. I knew I would be WARNED for saying that on her ( Dandy_18's) SECOND topic comparing Yashashri and some Bharti.
IT WAS EXTREMELY INSULTING DEROGATORY AND INFLAMMATORY AND DEMEANING TO YASHASHRI MASURKAR AND ALL HANDICAPPED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

She equated Yashashri to a handicapped personAngryAngryAngry
Wouldnt you be questioning Dandy's upbringing?

I totally expected this note from you

I am stunned and shocked and surprised to see Mods be so proactive IN THIS CC THREAD as opposed to being elsewhere where such strong reprimands are DIRELY NEEDED.

I will use this opportunity to ask you if Dandy_18 was banned or just "let go with a friendly warning".
My guess is the latter!

I apologize for the use of the word I have no concern over how she was or is being raised, thankfully!

I would request and urge you to show the SAME proactiveness, concern and immediate action towards the increasingly defamative and belittling comments towards the LEADS of this show by some in multiple/other topics in this Forum.

Thank you

Aditee

Edited by aditee - 02 January 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
^^^ I've never felt comfortable flouting the private interactions I have with members over the forum.  Any warnings I have given have been done discreetly via PM and you are aware of this.

In regards to the two topics in questions - Notes were left in both and they were closed the moment I spotted them.  As for 'friendly' warnings - nice to know that even when I'm typing up Moderator notes at my most frustrated I sound friendly.LOL

The normal procedure for warning members is the following:

1) Reminder of the Rules
2) Warning in the post/link to the rules/topic closed
3) One more warning with notification of PM if rule-breaking continues
4) PM + Increase in 20% Warning Level
5) Increase in 20% Warning level thereafter.

Once WL reaches 100% the member is automatically banned.

As for those demanding that members be banned immediately; I've dished out warnings to most of you here during my time as the forum mod.  Would it have been fair if I had banned you the moment you broke a forum rule? Ermm

If I did we would have a very empty forum.

I'm probably one of the most laid back DT members on Star One but I'm pretty sure I was promoted because I'm good at what I do.

So, if anybody else wants to discuss the warning procedure/find out what's happening with a topic/appraoch me about a specific member then please PM me and I promise I'll take the time out to listen to your concerns.

Alternatively, if you feel that my judgement is incorrect then I'm happy for you to contact a Global Moderator.

Now can we please reutrn to the discussions this thread was intended for/

RBO Development Team.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hirakhatrigarfield1209tofeeeeskubareDancingdoll-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for clarifying Tomiko!
I shall move on now! Smile

Tomiko

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
WOAHHHHHHHHHHH

FRANKLY speaking I am taking so much offence at everything that is going on here....
the fact that TOMIKO is moving to our corner... Tongue
the fact that SYS a silent member actually chooses our corner to reveal herself...Tongue

WHY WHY WHY WHY

is all this exciting stuff happening when I am actually off the forum for a week??? WHY??? WHY? 

Noone even bothered letting me know
Critcs Corner Saaz ka dushman haye hayeCry
Meri jaan ka dushman pyaar ka dushman Haye Haye...CryBig smile

HAILA NEW YEAR BROUGHT SO MUCH GOOD NEWS FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!!!
Sab kuch mere wajah se...
Na main holiday leti..na yeh sab hota??
Fach bola na???Wink

@SYS...Welcome with open arms...hope you have a fabulous time.. critique away...and above all make friends that could potentially last a lifetime...becos there is nothing like those who meet minds to move your hearts too...... tho butt kya, heart and mind bhi leke aao...and join in...btw, total correct you are..DocD is our very own KGB...Wink

@Tomiko....YOU KNOW YOU LURRRRRVVVE US ...JUST LIKE WE DOOOO.....AND THATS SO TRUEE.......okay enuf fuss!!! 

BEHAVE EVERYONE!!!LOL ENUFF NAUTANKI!!!!

Love you all ...Shall be back soon.... @DocD, Gaayu, Aditee, Souma, Vandoo, Zenn, Anu, Teech, Krishna, Deepa, Rooj, Amu, Naveen, Krock, Mani, Priya, and everyone active and silent...a very happy new year to you guys!!!

AAPKI APNI
SAAZEmbarrassed

Edited by saaaz - 02 January 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@ Tomiko
LOL.... make this your home:) U r most welcome!

Thanks for the note!

Look forward to more discussions after tonight's epi....It's a New Year, so hopefully New Beginnings for RBO!

kubare

Go to top