Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 21)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hey guys.I've been a silent member of this forum for quite some time now and finally decided to reveal myself.The CC is one thread that I view quite religiously since I find the analyses et all to be quite intellectual-which coming from me is a ginormous admission since I used to look down on people hooked to all such soaps=p
Anyway thanks for all the entertainment and fun and food for thought you guys have provided me with for the past few weeks.Hope you don't mind if I start butting in with my opinions-and I tend to be prett-y opinionated.
=)
P.S: Sorry for such a long post
THANK YOU for appreciating INTELLIGENT DISSENTING opinion
ClapClap Congratulations on having such refined taste, if I may say so!LOL

We cant have enough of people like you

Please be more articulate and you are welcome to chime in with your opinions and concerns about the show.

We unfortunately dont gush about body parts on this oneLOL

WE LOVE RBO AND SHANAK and try our fullest to keep it on top of everyone's minds.

Please join in, in our daily analysis and commentary and feel free to share your opinion.

The more the merrier

Good luck to you also for getting to watch more ShaNak in the show from MondayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
We afterall LIVE and BREATHE SHANAKLOL

Edited by aditee - 02 January 2011 at 9:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrSouma.NIFsKhanaktvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Hey guys.I've been a silent member of this forum for quite some time now and finally decided to reveal myself.The CC is one thread that I view quite religiously since I find the analyses et all to be quite intellectual-which coming from me is a ginormous admission since I used to look down on people hooked to all such soaps=p
Anyway thanks for all the entertainment and fun and food for thought you guys have provided me with for the past few weeks.Hope you don't mind if I start butting in with my opinions-and I tend to be prett-y opinionated.
=)
THANK YOU for appreciating INTELLIGENT DISSENTING opinion
ClapClap Congratulations on having such refined taste, if I may say so!LOL  Haha nice=p

We cant have enough of people like you

Please be more articulate and you are welcome to chime in with your opinions and concerns about the show.

We unfortunately dont gush about body parts on this oneLOL Thank god for that=D The only body parts I do not mind being mentioned are eyes.Especially if you have expressive ones like YM's:)

WE LOVE RBO AND SHANAK and try our fullest to keep it on top of everyone's minds. I LOVE ShaNak too! *does the I love ShaNak dance*

Please join in, in our daily analysis and commentary and feel free to share your opinion.

The more the merrier

Good luck to you also for getting to watch more ShaNak in the show from MondayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Amen to that!
We afterall LIVE and BREATHE SHANAKLOL

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic welcome:)
Warning: I might be a bit over active these first few days what with being silent for so long.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrSouma.NIFsKhanaktvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@ SYS
A very warm welcome from me also:) Pls do join us when you can and give your feedback on RBO.

To all silent members reading this thread:
Pls do drop by whenever you get time:) There is only one mandatory requirement: you should love RBO (or what RBO means/meant)Smile

Thanks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeekubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

=)

Chalo...morning se I am only hearing things against the CC and the ambience it creates....at such a time this is the most welcome post!

Welcome to the CC and please feel at home..LOL...

We would be most glad if you put forward your opinion...we are quite receptive to new viewpoints...

And your post is not long....no need to apologise...the long your post here the more we would enjoy it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@ tvrasika and Souma.N
Thank you guys for the warm welcomes:) I feel like I have been inducted into a secret society!
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode for 2 reasons now-the possible re-entry of KT and my first episode comments here!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrSouma.Naditeetvrasikakubarebones88

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
We cant wait either....

And ya secret society it is ..sssshhhhhhhhhhhLOL...secret untouchable society...soch lo...bohut gaali padti hai hum logo ko...LOL

Anyway welcome again..and will look forward to your posts....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrIFsKhanakaditeekubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Welcome aboard SYS.

Hope you have a great time here interacting with all of us, as we hope to have with you...

As regards the 'quantity', dont bother girl, we only stress on 'quality'!!LOL

Love,
Dyotona

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasikakubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@Souma.N
Haha yeah kaafi soch samajh ker join kiya hai=p
And I'm good at ignoring whatever I want to thus the gaalis shall just bounce right off me

@dr. dsr
Thanks! Btw your name sounds so cool.Very Russian-ish.Though I'm probably pronouncing it wrong=s

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrkubare

Go to top