Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 2)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Yesterday I noticed a scene where Rahul comes in to tell Duck and Sam that Shaan has betrayed them or some such thing.

The way he looked at Duck and the way he looked at Sam were no different

I mean, if a guy is in love with a girl and they are fighting, wont there be an emotion of anger or passion in his look for her?

He had the same blank look  for both when he gave the news about Shaan

Even Sam did not get all self concsious, nervous or fidgety when he showed up.

I mean if they are supposed to be IN LOVE, shouldnt they be physically affecting each other?

Pushing and shoving is all OK, but more importantly shouldnt there be an under current of sizziling attraction when they come face to face each time?

Edited by aditee - 29 December 2010 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsriluvmanarkrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i am not saying anything abt manish acting but priyankas acting is worsen day by day.............look i like her as naina but now its like she knw only one reaction god cant she give any other reaction whats wrong with her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsriluvmanar

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
PartyPartyParty DancingDancingWe may not have a great 200th epi this time ..with both of them missing...but God I hope that when they come back...CV's give us a treat with a whole week or more of Shanak just likein that adventure track..their Pune track......Day Dreaming

CV's are you listening...then we need Shanak to go..if not Dulwhadi then somewhere far far away from Rasam and Duck for sure....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Give us Shanak at their best..that is their cute cute verbal fights....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsriluvmanartvrasika-YasharanArshi-krock

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I don thnk dey showed Karan in 2days epi...guys i jst can't wait 2 c his expressions....totally frustu nd mad at her!!!nd 2 top it all he wud say kaise ladki hai yaar..yeh koi tym hain ghar se jaane ka...mujhe pata hota mein bhi saath chalta.. Waire bhi m aso sick of dis ROCK ON TRACK!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrwel1111saaaziluvmanaraditeetvrasikapriya_cool_123kubarekrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Dec 29th episode:

Duck-Khanak scene- not sure why Khanak forgave Duck so easily. Liked how Khanak said 'shu'... reminds us all she is Gujarati:)

I think Rahul got the best line ever till now... To Sam, he says, 'I am not God. Not everything happens in this world because of me'.:)

PB's emoting still leaves a lot of room for improvement. If this character Sam is going to be key the next few days, we need to see more powerful performance.

Khanak leaving the house- not entirely clear what's going on but loved seeing the peti... brings back some wonderful memories of RBO!Day Dreaming

p.s- It's Yashu's b'day tomorrow, The new year is around, the 200th episode is coming up... so pls let us all try to spread as much cheer as possible... it's hard, with KT being so ill, but we have to try, even in CC:)

dr.dsriluvmanaraditeekubarekrock

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showgurl

I don thnk dey showed Karan in 2days epi...guys i jst can't wait 2 c his expressions....totally frustu nd mad at her!!!nd 2 top it all he wud say kaise ladki hai yaar..yeh koi tym hain ghar se jaane ka...mujhe pata hota mein bhi saath chalta.. Waire bhi m aso sick of dis ROCK ON TRACK!!
What a cute and unbelievably funny thing to say!

Deeps you ROCK! ClapClap
not ON though.........DeadDeadWink

dr.dsriluvmanartvrasikapriya_cool_123kubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Chalo, aaj ka mera post is gonna be real quick!!!

No prizes for guessing, why!!!!LOL

Couldn't help rewinding to the ShaNak "realization of love............paas aana " moment on seeing the juvenile delinquents 'sizzle' today!!!! Kya contrast in the definition of chemistry, really!!!

@Saaz and showgurl: Thanks Dearies for your appreciation; much valued. Me too agrees with ur comments on the fact that the newbies' characters haven't been scripted as well as ShaNak......add to that the much obvious discomfort!!!! But i still maintain the plain and simple fact......KT and Yashu are far superior actors than the newbies.....the obvious difference being all too glaring yet again today, wherein ShaNak "qualitatively" (they weren't even together, mind you) outshone RaSam "quantitatively"!!!!

Loved the fact that yet another 'road trip' is on the cards........sooooooooooooooo looking forward to it!!!!

My RBO moment of the epi dated 29th December 2010: "Priy Pati"ClapClapClapClap........totally, totally golden RBO!!!!

BTW, Congrats to each and every one of us 'critics' here who've contributed to the stupendous success of the Critics Corner *pats herself on back*LOL

Muaaaaaaahhhhh, Ladies!!!

Love,
Dyo/Doc D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.NaditeetvrasikaAshi22krockkubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@showgurl
U r Deepa? U r so funny ya:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: