Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 19)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Comparisions of any sort are against IF Norms whether inevitable or not. Please choose your words carefully before you site comparisions or send a verdict on any character or actor. Members have to learn to provide constructive criticism of a show or character in their individual capacity else you would be building the foundation for an uproar between fan bases.

This is the final warning and any more comparisions, "cited" on the forum will result in increase of the WL.

Thanks,
RBO Team

Edited by Dancingdoll - 01 January 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
todays episode was good can give10*/8.....................
madvi-sunil-khanak scen was really good lol i can say
and duck-khanaj-k was so funny dever and bhabhi..................soo sweet
duck gana gayega matlab party overROFL
sam and rahul--no commentsSilly
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
1st Jan 2011

So I watched the episode..but don't have my usual potha analysis... I typed some other post ...no energy to type any more..

few quick points:

1. REALLY LIKED  the sunil-Mad-Khanak bit.... while thoda OTT tha, but I loved the fact that there was some entertainment factor to it. THe back and forth was cute, ...there was one scene where Khanak almost acted like Shaan- in the sense her hand gestures and talking was very Shaan..especially the dialogues about 'agar yeh saal bai ko tohfa nahin party chahiye tho"...dailogue funny is the best funny...MERI DUNIYA SIMAT KE CHOTI HOGAYI HAI >>MERI BIWI PICHLE SAAL SE THODI KAM MOTI HOGAYI HAI>>>>> HOW LS!!!!!!!! KYA AGYAKAARI PATNI HO AAP....GAAI HAI AAP GAAI....MADHAVI MEIN SENSE OF RUMOR BAHUT HAI>>>SENSE OF HUMOR NAHIN....Yaar nothing like good dialogues!!! NOTHING!!!

2. THE RASAM SCENE today moved up a little in quality- no it has nothing to do with Sam being on a ladder and then OTT style mein fallin in Rahul's arms...while that scene was ok...but the dialogues after that...chalo some new dialogues...ARE WE NOW going to see SAM a little more STRONG...mujhe tum se koi farak nahi padta...and RAHUL a bit more obnixious...full of himself...OK..(the OKAY came out wrong- it should have been a question than a declaration) BOSS HO THO BOSS BANKE RAHO....I actually liked Sam's dress today and RAHUL KA SHINY shirt lagta hai LAUNDRY se wapis aagaye aur polo shirts hopefully monday tak wapis aajayenge...LOOOSEEE THE SATHIYA BALIYA FALIYA JO BHO HO YAAR BACKGROUND MUSIC...aur RAHUL JI aapke haath pockets mein ache lagte hain...hotoon se baat karo, haathon se nahin!!!

3. LOOSE THE WHOLE DUCK FALLING FOR BOO....CRASS CRASS CRASS!!!!....

4. YAAR KHANAK TALKING TO SHAAN PHOTO...khanak ki intezaar sirf badhaa raha hai pyaar!!! aur appki tanhayee yahan forum mein rusvaayi ban rahi hai...besharam forum members jo bhare paddde haiROFL

Edited by saaaz - 01 January 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hirakhatriaditee.Dilwale.bones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Comparisions of any sort are against IF Norms whether inevitable or not. Please choose your words carefully before you site comparisions or send a verdict on any character or actor. Members have to learn to provide constructive criticism of a show or character in their individual capacity else you would be building the foundation for an uproar between fan bases.

This is the final warning and any more comparisions, "sited" on the forum will result in increase of the WL.

Thanks,
RBO Team

I am very confused at this warning, we have not made any comparisons here. In fact, the only comparison is the 'treatment' of storyline between the tracks... HOWEVER, for me comparison towards which STRICTEST POSSIBLE ACTION MUST BE TAKEN IS this post
In my view, the above is a comparison post. One which not only harms the character, actor, show but also reflects on the kind of members this forum in particular and IF in general is attacked by and impacts the reputation of IF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditee.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

This is the final warning and any more comparisions, "sited" on the forum will result in increase of the WL.

Thanks,
RBO Team

I am very confused at this warning, we have not made any comparisons here. In fact, the only comparison is the 'treatment' of storyline between the tracks... HOWEVER, for me comparison towards which STRICTEST POSSIBLE ACTION MUST BE TAKEN IS this post
In my view, the above is a comparison post. One which not only harms the character, actor, show but also reflects on the kind of members this forum in particular and IF in general is attacked by and impacts the reputation of IF.
I agree Saaz! WELL SAID!
ClapClapClap
I find too many ABSOLUTELY DEROGATORY posts cropping up in this Forum in the past couple of days.
THEY ARE ALL INTENDED TO MALIGN KT and YM

The one you mention is cheap, distasteful and speaks of the poster's upbringing! (I will probably get a warning for saying THAT I am sure!)

Terrible human being!DeadDeadDead
Its all a ploy to tarnish and insult the RBO leads!

I would BAN this member if I were a Mod!
She is clearly a REPEAT offender!!
She posted the KERNEET (Dead) topic last nite! Looks like she was let off easy for some reason!Confused

I have seen messages ALL over the CVs thread talking insultingly about the LEADS of this show!

I request the CVs to act immediately

These posters have 20 or 50 or 60 posts to their credit, makes me suspect that they are repeat offenders shoing up everyday with a new ID!

ALL said and done this Forum is first KT and YM's home. The deserve respect for the SHEER fact that theyve carried the show for 9 months successfully if not for anything else.
Their ability and performance speaks volumes, and also the fact that the dignity with which the members of this Forum have kept their discussions TILL DATE!

The cameos wouldnt  be here today if not for KT and YM (how ever hated they are) playing the  LEADS IN RBO. IT is a fact!!
ALL the media reports I have read TILL DATE suggest Swapnaji HAND PICKED Yashashri Masurkar and Karan tackerBig smile IN MARCH TO PLAY THE LEADS IN Rang Badalti Odhani!

KT & YM came first, just like any other industry or profession they HAVE the FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE!
HOWEVER UNFORTUNATE that might sound or how ever angry it makes a handful!

We just cannot argue "Oh everyone should be treated as equals!!"
That would mean the first nine months of the show did not happen!

IF posting hateful messages against the leads of the show is INTENDED to make some people LOVE RASAM, I am sorry to say "It aint WORKING"Wink

Edited by aditee - 01 January 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrjyothi1989iluvmanarSouma.N.Dilwale.

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@Saaz:

The previous posts in this thread directly compared Shaan-Khanak and Rahul-Sam. We in Dev Team, read each and every post and then comment. Comparisions of any sort will not be tolerated.

Thanks for citing a comparision topic but as I have posted in the "Important Announcements", Please click on the "Report" button. The Development team would investigate and take care of it. Neither does a comparision post give rights to anyone to mushroom them nor does a comparision post subscribing to ones views make it authentic.

Thanks,
RBO Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@ DD..Thank you, point taken. On the comparison post that I linked, yes I have reported it..in fact recieved at least 4 PMs from other members of the forum on it, as you may have noticed, or shall soon, there shall be quite a few 'reports' on that particular one and you will be proud of your forum that we just reported and did not respond despite being completely justified in doing so. Tongue Thank you again.

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@ DD..Thank you, point taken. On the comparison post that I linked, yes I have reported it..in fact recieved at least 4 PMs from other members of the forum on it, as you may have noticed, or shall soon, there shall be quite a few 'reports' on that particular one and you will be proud of your forum that we just reported and did not respond despite being completely justified in doing so. Tongue Thank you again.

SmileSmileSmile

I am really proud of you guys!! Help us keep the forum clean! Big smile

The_May_Rose

Go to top