Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 18)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
So my take on the episode:

Khanak and Duck Scene:

Duck: he was hilarious...as usual. Bechara pitne wala hai...and that By God? lmao Lagta hai Jas ko MJHT ki Nupur abhi tak haunt karti hai...(btw I loved MJHT so that was a joke only)

Khanak: Haan haan Khanak toh expert ho gayi hai Loveria main. I bet if Shaan said that she would be like huh and her Surpise. too cute! Shaan would correct her and she would say haan haan wahi wahi. lmao. But Khanak aur kya sikhaya hai Shaan ne? lol

Sorry for the besharmi but that FB had me going yaar. it was really nice fb. i wish it was a bit longer tho. 

Rahul and Sam scenes

I honestly don't get why Rahul is bent on Hurting Sam. I mean really? the same line and same everything, its getting old yaar. Poor girl has been hurt in the past then why is he doing it? Is he doing it for his satisfaction, like desperate to have her or for the heck of it? honestly this is the worse way to hurt shaan if that is his motive. 

As for Sam, I hope the girl build more self-respect. I get it, it is natural to behave like a shy happy girl who almost gets her wish but she needs to get out of that dream and look at reality. Self-respect is something.

(Guys I'm not hater of Sam and Rahul Jodi but it's too much the way their characters have been portrayed. I'm sure even their fans would agree on what I said).

Loved Yashu's natural expressions in the end. That was sooo her I hope KT watched that and was missing her too! :P

Overall the show was ok. not the 200 epi kind but still chalega considering KT had fever.

Can't wait for the party! I am sure our Mahapurush will enter the party in filmy style and sweep Khanak off her feet!

Rooj

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fantvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubarekrockbones88

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I was watching Shaan's confrontation with Khanak after the engagement with Taashu, where he knows she is hiding her feelings from him for some reason.. there also there was Shaan pushing Khanak against the wall where she even tells him it hurts..
And then in today's episode or almost every time Rahul and Sam meet, Rahul pulls her or manhandles her... but  somehow it comes across so different from that between Shanak.. even there he was angry at her but don't know why with Rasam it seems very cruel or rather the emotions don't come through.. ( to all Rasam fans.. I am not bashing them... ) May be the CVs need to give them better dialogues and way of handling the scene...

It was such a strange coincidence, in the other thread (what we expect from the track), I had written earlier we would like to see some flashback scenes till KT is back... and it was like a new year eve gift for me... loved Khanak's scenes where she talks about Shaan and how much she misses him... We too miss him don't we???

The "Duck" has finally hatched from its egg... all these days he was warming up and now we can see him deliver some good stuff atleast makes it watchable...

I hope with the new year party episode which I think would be aired on monday or so.. our dear dear to the power of infinity Shaan is back...

Happy New Year to all !!

Araamdr.dsrsaaaztvrasikapriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

the last scene

stole my heart

very well done
very well spoken

i cud have cried with her

no overdoing 
very realistic
loved it loved loved loved

@ Teech
Same feeling here!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubare-Deepali-bones88

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
still feeling a bit under the weather. just came to give a quick hug to all my girlies, gaayu, krishna, saaz, aditee, dr.d, shriya di, Anu, rooj, teech, may, priya, krock, and anyone else who i have missed!Hug

Edited by zennnn - 01 January 2011 at 6:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80saaazIFsKhanakaditeetvrasikadestinylovekubare-Deepali-

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Chalo Friends, aaj ka mera post in memory of the epi dated 31st December 2010 is gonna be relatively short.....wouldn't require a rocket scientist to figure out why!!!WinkLOL

"Marjawaan"....my other favourite song from Fashion after "Kuch khaas hai".....and what a pity to not be able to watch it on our ShaNak, or so i thought.......what a royal way to butcher such a beautiful song by featuring it on the juvenile delinquents!!!! No offence meant, but the stark contrast between 'then' and 'now'.......all so apparent......even today, a simple 'montage' of the ShaNak journey has the ability to put the smile back on our faces (During the Iktara moments, I actually had my 'battisi' out, grinning from ear to ear!!!).....such is the power of this 'expressive' couple!!!ClapClapClap Compare that with the other two......the only saving grace being the rose, really!!!! 

Absolutely loved Khanak's monologue in the end....Yashu doing a fab job in "Aapko meri yaad aati bhi hai ki nahin" to "Main pura din burthal ki tarah aapke fon ka intazar karti rahti hoon"......superbly done.....totally tugging at your heart-strings!!! As Teech so beautifully summed up the experience....'we could have cried with her '!!! On second thoughts, we were actually.....missing Shaan as much as Khanak was!!!

I've said this earlier and i will say it again.......an earnest request to the CVs to not 'experiment' any more with the 'RBO essence' by exploring the Duck-Boo crapfest!!!!AngryDead Extensive damage control is anyway necessary to make up for the ?'youthful' flavour of the current track!!! CVs, please appreciate the fact that the young lead couple KT and Yashu (ShaNak) epitomise "youth" for us; we dont need any other testament to that, least of all a crassy substandard Duck-Boo "romance"!!! What a shame that would be for an actor of Rushad's calibre!!!

In conclusion, would like to say that when two pairs are on screen simultaneously, comparisons are inevitable!!! Alas, one despite being 'all over the place' fails to make even the slightest impact, while the other even on a trip down memory lane manages to lift our sagging spirits!!! KT, you are being sorely missed......we love your memories, young man.......we wanna love your 'live telecast' too........here's praying for your speed-post recovery!!!Smile

Happy New Year, Friends.....ShaNak included!!!!Big smile

Edited by dr.dsr - 01 January 2011 at 8:35am

Anu80IFsKhanakaditeetvrasikadestinylove.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Jan 1st 2011

I am guessing SR rerun would have gotten more viewership tonite!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989destinylovebones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Jan 1st, 2011, episode no. 201:

Khanak, as we have come to expect, voicing viewers' yearning for Shantanu and how much he is being missed!

Khanak-Sunil-Madhvi scene: Nice. Liked it really:) Madhvi's acting was a bit OTT but its ok. Thats how her character is actually, a bit OTT. Sunil is such a good actor:) After Khanak-Shaan scenes, my fav are actually Khanak-Sunil scenes! They also seem to share a fab FIL-DIL chemistry, in a sweet way:) They shld be nominated for best sasur-bahu pair on telly!

Jas Karan's role is shaping well... am beginning to like Duck character. seems like Hanuman here, keeping the leading lady company and making sure she doesnt go into a depression, missing her hero!

Duck-Boo track: am seeing it purely as comic relief which will go away soon enough. Its not RBO style... but anyway.... I give it a wk more max....

Rahul-Sam scene: There was a slight bit of spunk in Sam's voice when she was yelling at someone on the ph but then it disappeared when she fell into Rahul's hands! That parrot green salwar suit is not easy on the eyes. and the BG music is still loud.

Best scene today: the 'coming up'- Khanak talking to Shaan's photo. YM, take a bow! Thou art exceptionally good! Clap

@ Doc D, u r right. If there are two couples in a show, comparisons are inevitable, esp if one pair is introudced 8 months after the lead pair. People have to take comments in the right spirit. KT-YM are such superb actors, that it will be very hard for anyone to compete with them. The onus is on the actors, the writers and the directors to make the characters work. One cannot expect viewers to like them no matter how they act or are portrayed.

@ Zennn
Hi ya... miss u lots. Hope u r doing well.

@ Krishna,
Hope u and the little one are o.k. Miss u.

Hope KT is doing better. I am as eager as everyone for him to return but want him to come only after he is fully fit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarIFsKhanakkrock.Dilwale.kubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i did not see the episode on tv  caught glimpses in you  t be

resolution not to comment critically on anything   untill we get to see shanak onscreen together.,again

yashu is our only saviour at present.,does full justice to her money.received.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 01 January 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top