Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 16)

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
30th December.........

Our favourite Yashu's janamdin........and what better way to commemorate that, than by putting up an act befitting "God's name for success"......Yashashri!!!!

So it was Khanak all the way last night.......Well not quite......it was ShaNak for me YET AGAIN!!!
Case in point.....the LETTER.......undoubtedly, Yashu was superlative in her interpretation of the letter......conveyed each and every emotion beautifully and totally bang on!!! But what stood out for me was the ShaNak "action-reaction" even through a letter!!! Note Shaan's eyes effectively 'thinking' in response to Khanak's "par mujhe lagta hai ke aap unpe khamaka gussa ho gaye"......his restlessness and the trademark Shaan irritation in response to Khanak's "main aapse bahas karke jeetna nahin chahati; aapko achha nahin lagega!!"ClapClap......and Shaan's sheer disbelief at the end of it all.....reaching out to us through our screens..... "Oh God! She's done it again!!"LOL

So a letter does speak volumes......when it has such powerful lines as "ek chitthi ke hakdaar toh aap bante hi hain"Clap.......has such powerful actors as KT and Yashu who can convey SO MUCH even without having to be 'together'......and the proverbial icing....... a real letter being readThumbs UpClap.....took the scene to another level altogether!!!

Yashu had some really special moments in the caphe as well....her little "paused" expression as she says her "souten ke saath reh loongi" dialogue......almost child-like innocence at the "phone band hai" bit.....and that suppressed mischievous grin just before the "aa gayi tu tu main main ki diwar!!" with Sam........will sure stay with me for a long time to come!!!

A very dear friend on this forum, my little sister actually, pointed out to me not so long ago, that Yashu has the ability to bring out the best in her co-stars!! Truer words were never spoken.....Duck seemed so much at ease yesterday.......liked his "Bai hai kyaaa??" punch with Madhavi.

Absolutely loved the KT hoarding on display......literally screaming out loud and clear.....ROCKSTAR!!! The same however, cannot be said about the other 'object' on display, though!!!WinkLOL 

A thumbs up to the consistency being shown in Madhavi's graph.....the change there for all to see, but the essential dominating mummyji, totally intact!! A complete thumbs down to the Duck-Boo crapAngryDead.......totally, totally UNNECESSARY!!!

In summary, would like to take a leaf out of a KT-Yashu interview wherein Yashu had very sweetly said that she has learnt a lot from KT......but naturally, KT was mighty pleased then.....in case KT, u managed to catch last night's epi (which i hope u did), your happiness should know no bounds at seeing how much Yashu has not just grown herself as an actor, but has also definitely contributed in some way to your groW*H as an actor too!!! U guys have sure come a long way.......OMG!!!! U can weave the ShaNak magic even through a letter!!!

As RBO touches 200 today, may God bless you with many more such milestones..........

Keep up the GREAT WORK, guys!!!ClapClapClapClap

Edited by dr.dsr - 31 December 2010 at 4:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80iluvmanarsaaazaditeeYasharanrockspriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubarebones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Doc D,
What a great summary!
Maza aa gaya, subah subah
This tastes better than my coffee!!

Yes CONGRATULATIONS to KT, YM, SWJ, YP, Goradiyas, the whole cast and crew of this beautiful love story!

Hope to see it hit the 500 mark soon!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasikapriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
HAILA DOcD...as usual....aapke analysis ka kya kehne....

Yaar the Letter hit the right notes for everyone..I dont think there was anyone who felt they missed the two together in the frame...THATS FAB CHEMISTRY for you.... LOVE WITH NO TOUCHING AND PULLING AND PUSHING AND FALLING OVER EACH OTHER...CLass APART...reaching out through the screens indeed..Clap

As for the  TWO PAGE letter speaking volumes....check out Teech's post...she has typed the whole letter there...AHHHHH!!! dil khush kar diya....The letter is my head was an ODE TO GORADIYA COUPLE...the original DIALOGUE WRITERS OF RBO....

Lets not get started on what I think of Duck-Boo fascination....CRASS NO.2 .... yaar...not funny...not classy...not RBO... 

We don;t neeed KT, PB, Manish and Jas karan to come and say in an interview, YM brings the best out of us...HELLO WOH THO DIKH HI RAHA HAI SAAB JI!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
With the new "title track" I believe CRASS is the way to be! (I SO wish I am wrong here)

KT's illness doesnt help at all either!

Yep!
I dont care for "PHYSICAL" romances.
I guess for some when they are UNABLE/INCAPABALE to emote with eyes the only way to "show" love is to PAW!

The Dhulwadi title montage is breathtakingly beautiful yaar

I HOPE, I HOPE THEY DONT SCREW THAT UP 
Already there is no semblance of the past in the show, changing the title track will be the last straw.

That will mean only ONE thing for me, that all the CV requests and Qs and suggestions asked of us are purely to waste THEIR time and ours and bottomline they will only do what THEY please.CryCry

Edited by aditee - 31 December 2010 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
31st DEC

Unfortunately have no strength to type a full analysis today....HOWEVER AAP SABHI KA ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE AUR A NEW YEAR WISH FOR CVS....

JUST STOP WITH THE GRAB

IT IS JUST PLAIN SHAB

GET BACK TO BEING CLASSY

THIS IS GETTING TOO CRASSY

GOLDEN RBO!!! GOLDEN RBO!!!

HO!! HO !!! HO!! GOLDEN RBO!!!!

AAj ka english Halla BOL for 'college' and 'youth' audience...hindi nahi samajhte na.....

Edited by saaaz - 31 December 2010 at 10:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeetvrasika-Manita-krockkubarebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I will be back with my analysis after I watch it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakrockkubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to all my friends here:)Smile

Congratulations to RBO folks for 200 episodesClap

Dec 31st episode:

Khanak looking cute:) and as usual giving superb expressions when talking abt Shaan! Miss them being together in one frame.

RaSam scene-too much pulling and pushing.

Khanak-Duck scene- hmmm... cant figure out where they are going with Duck-Boo track. Comic relief may be? Hmmm.... hope it ends soon.

Hope KT is doing better. Let him get lots of rest and then return.

Goodnite.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr.Dilwale.kubarekrock

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
the last scene

stole my heart

very well done
very well spoken

i cud have cried with her