Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 149)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
It's SHANTANU.I think he will be very surprised when Khanak does get pregnant.
Plus with the shaking (okay a bit OTT) and seeing Khanak's state I think he has realized that something is wrong.Plus he did try to talk to doctor and the other budhtal doctor said 'All's fine all's fine'.Shaan is shown to be shaken and all tou maybe that's why they didn't show him invoking the Khandelwal name to insist on meeting with the doctor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies *waves*

Loved reading all of your takes...Saaz, Zen, Yumna, Aditee, Smitha and now waiting for RoojBig smile. Lovely analyis dear....

Did not get to watch the whole epi but what I watched...agree that the camera shotangles for Sunny and Khanak scene was bad.

Agree that Sam and Sunny have a better chenistry adn looked good together.

About Rahul knowing Sunny because he was hiding his face ..coud be...maybe Sunny may have come to him for a job, or may have met before ..etc...thus Sunny hiding his face...as the meeting may have been memorable...

Hummmm...about Rahul being at the hospital...could be...to make a soft corner for himslef in Khanaks book..s that she can be used against Shaan...as for him asking for the tapes where Khanak fainted directed us to think on those terms...hes going to cause problems for sure in Shanak's life ...and may even use Sunny...resemblence to Suraj once he finds out the truth...who knows.

And yes Rahul...looks more better smiling then going back in his ...OTT look..Bi-Polar indeed....great discription....Aditee.

Oh Blooper

Khanaks hair becoem all straigh all of a sudden during Shanak scene too and from the middle of the bed ...Shanak position...goes to the top of the bed.

Dress change..who got the dress for her??? and Sam???LOL Hair all straight once again

Aditee, Saaz I still maintain its her own hair...but due to use of hair spray, gel etc it looks bad.

Hope to see you all tomorrow as it looks like the precap is hot....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-rooj-iThe_May_Rose

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

It's SHANTANU.I think he will be very surprised when Khanak does get pregnant.
Plus with the shaking (okay a bit OTT) and seeing Khanak's state I think he has realized that something is wrong.Plus he did try to talk to doctor and the other budhtal doctor said 'All's fine all's fine'.Shaan is shown to be shaken and all tou maybe that's why they didn't show him invoking the Khandelwal name to insist on meeting with the doctor.
OK for some reason I just fell off my chair on reading that!ROFL
Kyon bhai? Why will he be surprised?ROFL

Sorry!

Never mind!

I read something into it that you didnt intend to imply!

wel1111-SYS-rooj-i

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I would just say guys give them a breakD'oh... Every actor or actress at some point of their career imitate an actor whose charms or style works well with people... And if you see on TV, most of them knowingly or unknowingly act like a Bollywood actor..
Regarding their clothes, I think KT has lost so much weight, that probably he has lost all his muscles and cuts, which is quite a must for the actors these days apparently...Cool so the CVs probably felt atleast with the jacket on he would look a little more fitter... 
As for YM's and others' clothes I guess they decided to cut the budget and stick to the same old clothesConfused...  I've gone past this issue and just watch the episode for its other good things...

Coming to the story line- I have a feeling that Sunny and Rahul know each other ( atleast thats the kind of expression Sunny gave looking at Rahul) and now Sunny will act/play from both sides, on one side with Sam as though they are fooling Rahul and on the other side to make Shaan's life miserable...

And regarding Khanak mentioning about Sunny /Suraj to Shaan, it seems like it is going to be like what I mentioned in my earlier post about not wanting to give Shaan any pain or trouble... And I think it would the same from Shaan's end... I think he will also get to know about Sunny but won't know how to confront Khanak about this...

In all there is good potential for an amazing track coming by with wonderful groW*H of Shanak relationship as husband-wife. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Coming to the acting dept. today:
YM: I think she did pretty well as a woman who is shaken by the incidences that occured and the questions running in her mind...
Sunny ( don't know his real name): his bhaashan on the gareeb ameer thing was nice... atleast he brought across the struggles of an actor and how hard it is for them to earn their daily bread...
He at times goes OTT trying to be cool and all, but guess considering the amount of OTT scenes we had in the last month, this was bearable..
Sam: I think she can handle scenes like today much better than where she has to emote sadness or high in emotions...
Rahul: he didn't have much today apart from the badlaa loonga kind of dialogue.. so nothing to comment.
Saving the last for the best  KTHug : for someone who has just recovered or would say recovering from typhoid, whether he imitated SRK or whoever, I think there was passion. Loved the concern he showed when he was talking with the doctor.. ( nice coincidence, there was this thread where "creative_1" had asked for suggestion on how they would like to see the track.. and I had written a scene where Khanak is ill, and Shaan is shown as the all caring hubby..)
Overall today's and y'day episode a thumb at 45 angle (upwards)...
And don't know why but I have a feeling that sometime soon, probably our Khanak ( with all this Sunny/Suraj effect) will miss home and Shanak will go to Dhulwadi..

hmm... one thing that I found really interesting in our forum is that we members here don't like it when they stretch a scene or track a little longer, but when I see other serials a day's event in the serial is stretched for weeks and still not many complain... And overall the number of song ( or dance)sequences that RBO has/had is much lesser and I guess that gives the CVs harder job to fill in with sensible scenes which they faulter...

Lastly isn't it time for atleast Shaan or Khanak to celebrate their birthday?? Would love to see what kind of "uphaar " they can think of for their loved one...Heart

Ok will end here, else will get belted for being an eccentric RBO fan!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.saaaz-SYS-kubarerooj-iSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Smitha,
The first thing that strikes a hubby when he hears his wife fainted is if she could be pregnant, I agree they need not have made him ask something crude like "Do u think you may be pregnant?"

BUT

Doctor se to pooch sakta hai na?

Weird!

@aditee- i think its the other way around, it doesn't strike most men's brain to ask such questions... until the wife or the doctor informs about the pregnancy...  And if she were pregnant ( scenario), there would have been a blush on her face and as soon as he met the doctor, the doctor himself would have congratulated him... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-kubarerooj-i

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
KT looked lost today. Not at his best. Understandable since he is still recovering.

What  is with Rahul?  I think he  himself is confused with the character.

Sam and Sunny's chemistry is watchable.

Dialogues  - Thumbs Down.

Overall an OK episode.

But after a long time this is the second episode I watched fully.

aditeerooj-ikubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@ Krishna (Can I call you Krishna bj or krishna di?I feel rude calling you by your name=s )
Hi!!! Haha I think tomorrow the forum will be very busy gushing over Shanak=D

@ aditee
Hahaha.Nahi bhei.I just meant he is a bit budhtal and childish and it wouldn't occur to him.
Waise I eventually want a pregnant Khanak track.It'll be really really cute I think.

Edited by -SYS- - 11 January 2011 at 2:12pm

nk.mailkubarerooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@ Anu loved all that you had to say.

Agree that KT is made to wear jackets to give him body as he has lost a lot of weight and having him be shown in half sleeve shirts or Tee..will show how much weight  he has lost etc.

Khanaks clothes...have stoped harping myself on that...she acts so well that bad clothes can be ignored...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80rooj-i

Go to top