Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 145)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

is it just me ya KT's SRK inspired facial jhatkas aaj kuch ziyada they? even in the precap?

CAN I JUST HUG YOU FOR THIS???

i swear the SRK facials was all over the precap...agar main jor se bolu...the thing is na re...zenn end of the day its not like TV actors attend acting school or something to come ready with their own craft...they ahve to learn on the job,,,iska matlab you will constantly imitate the heros of the big screen...just like Ym does a MD many a time....
I dont blame them really...and I dont place it against them...THESE two have come a long way and to get back into the character after being away takes a while....

@rooj...you think? no I honestly think this was done on purpose by Cvs...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123aditeerooj-i.Dilwale.kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

@rooj

no i am serous. he's such a superb actor yaar. i wish he would seriously lose these srk impressions.

Edited by zennnn - 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by zennnn

is it just me ya KT's SRK inspired facial jhatkas aaj kuch ziyada they? even in the precap?

CAN I JUST HUG YOU FOR THIS???

i swear the SRK facials was all over the precap...agar main jor se bolu...the thing is na re...zenn end of the day its not like TV actors attend acting school or something to come ready with their own craft...they ahve to learn on the job,,,iska matlab you will constantly imitate the heros of the big screen...just like Ym does a MD many a time....
I dont blame them really...and I dont place it against them...THESE two have come a long way and to get back into the character after being away takes a while....

@rooj...you think? no I honestly think this was done on purpose by Cvs...
Now people will kill you two first
I am happy about that!

I dont know how Saaz saw the whole thing when its not out on YT yet.havent watched tonite's...... but when he said YEST "Tum to thi, thodi pagal"

GAWD!
Terrible
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

By the way how come Sam is all of a sudden so much in love with Rahul and wanting to get her back.They have yet to have even one conversation that can be called a conversation.Kuch resolve nahi kiya.How do they expect the audience to believe in RaSam then?

SYS...they know audience will never belive in Rasam they have given up on that,...every rasam scene seems to be screaming...whether you like it or not....this is being pushed down your throat...i dont think they are going to resolve anything there..frankly i am glad...dont need to see them stepping over themselves trying to get yet another storyline for them...with today;s scene on KIBOJI and Sam....I rather watch them than only RASAM...honest if today's scene is any indication...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

By the way how come Sam is all of a sudden so much in love with Rahul and wanting to get her back.They have yet to have even one conversation that can be called a conversation.Kuch resolve nahi kiya.How do they expect the audience to believe in RaSam then?
THEY DONT CARE IF WE BEL IN THEM OR NOT

Thats what the CV said when we asked for more ShaNak he/she came back with we will give more RASAM "characterization"

Like I said earlier, its only the most abused word on this show now!
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

[QUOTE=saaaz][

I dont know how Saaz saw the whole thing when its not out on YT yet.havent watched tonite's...... but when he said YEST "Tum to thi, thodi pagal"

GAWD!
Terrible

Aditee....I will totally put it down as coming back to character after awhile..i really will...like i said these two  have come a real real long way....what they have brought individually to shaan and khanak and together as shanak will stay with them for life unfortunately OR fortunately....
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

@saaz

nahi yaar! i don't think so. what attracted me most to kt and ym is that they are pretty much original in their performances. i can not often say that they remind me of 'someone'. you know what i mean? isliye i don't like when kt does a romantic srk. otherwise. both of them are surprisingly fresh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

THEY DONT CARE IF WE BEL IN THEM OR NOT

Thats what the CV said when we asked for more ShaNak he/she came back with we will give more RASAM "characterization"

Like I said earlier, its only the most abused word on this show now!

ADITEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

READ MY reply to SYS.....COSMIC CONNECTION di..thats what we should call CC...Cosmic Connection Corner....

Go to top