Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 140)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Man this place is very quite today...

Ok guys...

ADITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where you be???

Doc, Gaayu and Souma tho anyway are missing...ab tu bhi????

chal...main chali...have loads of crap to take care of...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED..

my episode review Pg 139

Edited by saaaz - 11 January 2011 at 11:04am

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
are yaar...saaaz...tu pakka critic hai yaar...chun chun k khamia nikalti hai...luvved this....but u know i really liked 2days epi....

and tu itni burai karne ke baad, precap k bare me kuch accha nehi bol sakti thi kya.....LOL...i mean, hume thora shanakism ka maaja bhi a jata....ya phir main galat hu, kya yeh CC sirf critisism k liye hai? ROFL...just kidding....ab bura mat man na...actually i m drooling over the precap...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Where did you watch it so quick?
vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ saaz  sab log precap dekh ke kho gaye honge Tongue

loved your analysis.
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

are yaar...saaaz...tu pakka critic hai yaar...chun chun k khamia nikalti hai...luvved this....but u know i really liked 2days epi....

and tu itni burai karne ke baad, precap k bare me kuch accha nehi bol sakti thi kya.....LOL...i mean, hume thora shanakism ka maaja bhi a jata....ya phir main galat hu, kya yeh CC sirf critisism k liye hai? ROFL...just kidding....ab bura mat man na...actually i m drooling over the precap...

arrey nahin yaar...

I loved shanak...I loved loved sunstroke....he was a stroke of genius...i think the CVs did very well with him....I still cannot stand rahul in this avtaar...and Sam is better with Sunstroke...

the thing is aaj ka episode was good follow-up to yesterdays and I liked that they had tied so many ends....chal maina tere liye...shall remove all the bolded parts...then you wont feel like twas only criticisim....

AS for precap...biddu I never review precaps

Edited by saaaz - 11 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar.Dilwale.kubarerooj-i

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
really yaar...itna accha menu card to maine apni jindagi me bhi nehi dekha....LOL.....and the cost of dishes to wowww.....ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

11th Jan 2011

Yaar....

Shanak Scene: Emotions perfectly acted...however the dialogue 'maine bahut kuch khoya hai" is totally faltu dialogue...I thought the same...i was like W*F? what khoya hai? sab kuch toh khud hi choda hai...they could have gone with a better ...dialogue of 'loss' if they were trying to indicate something about the future in the track....ditto patch up dialogue and friends ....nice...for once loose ends are getting tied...thank god for that...Ameen! Khanak shivering was a little OTT..in the sense she started even before Shaan completes his dialogue and he notices her shiver 5 minutes after she has begun...itna time thodi lagta hai..again dialogues tied in well...would comment after I watch the epi

Rahul: DUDE...kya sazaaa....seriously yaar...yeh dialogues and the BG>>>LOOSE IT!!! yaar...so this rahul as a friend has suggeted...is actually suffering from BIPOLAR....still crackes me up ROFLcafe mein human being....company mein shaitaan being....Yaar...bipolar resident from hell....get a grip!!! Characterisation cannot oscillate so badly....bring it down a notch in the boardroom...loose the BG and get finer dialogues....this scene that too placed right in the middle of shanak scene also indicates CVs know people change channels when these guys come....OUT!!!!..don't push this character down our throats...refine and polish these scenes....frankly 'mujhe set ke recording ke tapes chahiye???!!!!"..SERIOUSLY!!!!???? yaar logic thoda tho leke aao...yaar!! agreed 100% I've been saying that Rahul's character is not making sense from day one...sahi main bipolar hai...kuch toh smartness dekhai jiss tarah banta hai...nothing against Manish because he is good but the character is like W*H sort of thing...

Sunny: Chalo!!! the CVs did a good job here...this was another scene placed right in between shanak..again to make people watch...but notice here...dialogue delivery much better..limited and the BG....just right...shall be looking forward to this character....will comment after i watch...

Shaan almost hit by sunstroke" ROFLKahan se laati ho aise names? Shaan suspecting something wrong...again thank you!!!! of course this is only adding to the fear of where this track si going...of course the three times takraana...so dramatic...hey ram!! but thank god BG was clean..."suraj ko bachaane ke liye....suraj ke baare mein socha bhi kaise'???? frankly these dialogues while really good .... however the indication they give of the track gives a certain discomfort.... did she say that today? oh god...im fearing but at least Shaan is noticing and i think they will not talk for a while, im just telln u coz that is how the track will go forward...

Khanak hit by Sunstroke part 2: "suraj ko bachaane ke liye....suraj ke baare mein socha bh kaise'???? I knew it! she thought of saving suraj when she was helping him! frankly these dialogues while really good .... however the indication they give of the track gives a certain discomfort...good entry by sunstroke....fabulous BG, GOLDEN Music...clean. BUT what went totally wrong in this miniscule of a second in this scene....reaction from Khanak and SS ka entry ka camera angle...very badly done.  the wide camera angle did not work for this scene... as long as camera panned on Khanak or Sunstroke, it was very good......dialogues by SS, his delivery little off...especially at MAA BAAP...i guess they wanted to use the opportunity to show sooraj's maa-baap, and Khanak's expressions...very good...very dramatic...but not jaaring...thoda the alaaps can be reduced in the background.. instrumentation or Shankar Mahadevan's alaap is
 much better....Khanak's shocked  and scared expression through it all ..very believable..... again will comment after i watch the epi, however I liked it how Khanak didn't want him to be sam's bf...

Sam & Sunstroke;  very nice dialogues....OKAY honestly...NO jokes about this....Sam shares better chemistry with mr. Sunstroke here...I think it has lot to do with the dialogues......and that at this point the characterisation is very clear....and Sam as long as she does not move her hands too much and her body ...both sunstroke and sam move their bodies too much while delivering...
WHY is khanak afraid that Shaan will get naraaz??? honestly....thats the problem...shaan naraaz ho jayenge....she could have said...shaan inhe dekhlenge tho pataa nahi kya hoga or something...I lliked the dialogue yehi farak hai actor aur non actor mein...but I think it could have done with an extra line...the punch was not there especially becos Sam comes across as someone who does not get the punch lines.... I told u Khanak would be thinking bout
Shaan and shaan only and he will be thinkn bout her...both are burthals...
as for the punch-line even i noticed that sam can't get it...maybe coz she is sweet as per articles or something...

precap: yaaron...jo cheez dekhne mein mazaa aaye..uske baare mein likhna...NAINSAAFI!!! lekin besharmi allowed hai na?ROFL sorry joke toh banta hai...

@ Vaishu: I will give my take after I watch the epi...beside no one likes my full word by word analysis...its effing long yaar. ROFLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Where did you watch it so quick?

whaddya mean YT?...wait a sec...

Shyte...cannot find it anymore...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar