Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 135)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

OKAY HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO.... be nostalgic here...

Remember the scene....where Shaan says...'yeh Natasha ki tasveer tumne yahaan lagayi...tho ab kya suraj ki tasveer dhoondh rahee ho....tumhe sooraj ki photo lagaani hai lagaao nikalni hai nikalo.." do u remember the scene in jail when he went after her, even then he showed a bit of jealousy...of course suraj factor was the main deal but still...(the reason i say coz im watching them these days.LOL)

I mean this is the kind of emotions the whole sooraj factor brought out in Shaan...I am looking for a maturely written groW*H.....equally intense ....equally emotively written and enacted...

thats why I am super happy SWJ is on the direction mantle becos only a golden rbo can give us 'connections'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Remember the scene....where Shaan says...'yeh Natasha ki tasveer tumne yahaan lagayi...tho ab kya suraj ki tasveer dhoondh rahee ho....tumhe sooraj ki photo lagaani hai lagaao nikalni hai nikalo.." do u remember the scene in jail when he went after her, even then he showed a bit of jealousy...of course suraj factor was the main deal but still...(the reason i say coz im watching them these days.LOL)

NO ROOJI YOU HAVE TO CATCH THE EPISODES POST PROPOSAL DEBACLE TO GET INTENSE>>> IN THIS TRACK... I want Shaan a bit more mature...in the sense, he supports Khanak...he is like tell me your fears ...brahm tho sunstroke hai, asli cheez tho main hoon.....samjhi tum??? so you get intensity...but mature, groW*H in character....

I mean this is the kind of emotions the whole sooraj factor brought out in Shaan...I am looking for a maturely written groW*H.....equally intense ....equally emotively written and enacted...

thats why I am super happy SWJ is on the direction mantle becos only a golden rbo can give us 'connections'

iluvmanar

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Yaar I dont want him to be all mature immediately

I want him to fight his personal demons first

He is a normal guy yaar, not Kekta's adarsh pati from KSKBT (Sorry!)

Normal hot blooded 24 year old or how ever many years he is on the show

How can he be all super mature?

iluvmanar

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rooj-i

NO ROOJI YOU HAVE TO CATCH THE EPISODES POST PROPOSAL DEBACLE TO GET INTENSE>>> IN THIS TRACK... I want Shaan a bit more mature...in the sense, he supports Khanak...he is like tell me your fears ...brahm tho sunstroke hai, asli cheez tho main hoon.....samjhi tum??? so you get intensity...but mature, groW*H in character.... uff-ho i got you the first time when u said that...i was only making a joke and talkn bout scenes here...
i know wat u talkn bout because Shaan is still not the ideal hubby yet. he is yet to do something more for Khanak. yes he is concerned and all but that is something everyone does (sorry i don't mean it like that) but shaan is not like Khanak is. i mean even when she was completely upset on that she saw suraj, she was thinkn bout Shaan but if it was shaan in her place then im sure he wouldn't be thinking that...yaar main pehle hi samajh gayi thi...

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

HAAN HAAN TOTALLY AFTER ALL THE BEDROOM NON ACTION <>>>but thats the direction I want...he can come there through all his personal fighting with demons >>>>BUT PLEASE NOT her hiding it from him and all that..ANYTHING but that....

iluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
@rooji..got it...we saying same thing..LOL

@both of you and anyone else here...me off ....see you on and off this week...ciao

iluvmanar

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Arrey nahi yaar Rooj

Didnt mean to deliberately exclude you from the convo

Me and Saaz were chatting about "quality and command" of the English language when I mentioned the use of "violate" by an actor!

One thing led to another and we concluded that the person is not so bright afterall, and "violate" doesnt necessarily place him in the league of a literary doctorate!

So to remind her, I used it today!

iluvmanar

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditee

HAAN HAAN TOTALLY AFTER ALL THE BEDROOM NON ACTION <>>>but thats the direction I want...he can come there through all his personal fighting with demons >>>>BUT PLEASE NOT her hiding it from him and all that..ANYTHING but that....

u do realize that from the pre-cap it didn't look like that...they will play ankh macholi for a while but not too long...

i just think he would be the first one to say it but she wudn't agree till later...

i think the CVs are smartly waiting for the right moment to show them talkn bout it i mean think bout it. if they saw it separately then it wud b different but if they saw sunny again together then we can get the non action bedroom scenes the way we want and hence a super cool track...

iluvmanar

Go to top