Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 132)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Another point is IF she is secure in her love for Shaan then this Sunny entry again becomes another "Shaan focussed" show

Not sure if the CVs are planning that so soon after Rock On

I think Zenn said it this morning (?) Shaan CHOSE Khanak over Tashu, but it was not the same for Khanak

Given a choice between Sooraj and Shaan will she still choose Shaan is the biggest question

Obvioulsy they wont destroy Shanak but how Khanak reacts when presented with a choice will make a great plot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
@ Aditee...BINGO!!! tats exactly what I had said in my analysis...SHANATANU KYA SOCHENGE....that line killed it for me....but the writers gave the next line for people like us who are thinking this might go I shall hide it from husband...where she asks for a sign from god or something and shaan makes his entrance...I talk about this in the analysis...Wink

@Vaish...to be very honest...I do not want a wife hides from husband track ...I JUST DONT WANT IT...it's been done so much and so illogically before that frankly its not a new story at all...but the whole shaan getting a sunstroke while she is being delusional about it....hmm...something to it...whether both will hide it from each other and then in the process show more love each other...while it might be interesting,,,dont know how long they can strech that in a 'dialogue oriented' story.....but them finding out...and facing together..TOTAL DHAMAAKA TV....THEY LOVE EACH OTHER...we have to move past that...now time for Shaan to support...true 50-50...Khanak has expressed her love in her actions and then finally said it....Shaan has always said it...now time for action baby!!!

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 7:23pm

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Nice Rooj!Plenty detailed=D thanks hun! lol yea i get into details

You know the interesting thing about this track is that there are SO MANY ways to go about it  i ditto that! that I'm going to keep an open mind about whatever way they choose.After today's episode I have high hopes of it going about in a way that I'll like and I'm prepared to be surprised rather than speculate about how exactly it will happen.we can't really know what would take place...hence im excited.

As far as Sunny resembling Suraj in character goes, isn't physical resemblance enough to evoke past memories for both Khanak and Shaan? that's what i thought that physical resemblance is enough to jolt ur memory especially if it's suppose to be some sort of accident types. not unless u talk or act in a way that u will be reminded of a person differently but till then physical is enough

And yes I so want Khanak to realize and express everything about Shaan that made her fall in love with him because we all know that Shaan is a flawed character.Were his flaws what made Khanak fall in love with him?Even though her first love was a responsible and mature person?
Shaan's reasons for falling in love with Khanak were always more clear than Khanak's reasons.Thus another aspect for this track to finally answer. same here im looking forward to that whole comparison. so let's see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Now I think we will see some real bedroom action, NO I dont mean making love!

I mean both of them returning to their room after an encounter with Sunny and they may go to bed without talking to each other at first

Then followed by,  some real fights............

ALL they have been doing in the bedroom until now is making out

It will be interested to see them not do the usual thing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
i'm up for it aditee!
and Saazy congrats for being a goldie!

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
AH Aditee...love love love those bedroom scenes where you sleep facing away and then suddenly wake up.... switch on the bed lights and start yelling at each other.....AH!!! these have not been done much on Indian TV....such intensity...ke poocho mat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-ikubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

i'm up for it aditee!
and Saazy congrats for being a goldie!

haila what does that really mean??? matlab iska main kya tatparya nkaaloo? is it a good thing or bad???

BTW...read discussions on YM's hair...

Just putting it out there...it is a wig....YM's hair is naturally a little curly and if they use her natural hair...they would have to blow dry and straighten it...so they use a wig to save time...I mean come on todays scene...where he holds her face...you can see plainly it is a wig...

time khud ke bachate hain
aur fuse hamare udaate hain...

dimaag ka dahi yaar

me thinks this friday shall make Halla Bol on Khanak's hair and make -up...what say...shall wait till friday....kya patta kuch aur rang raliyaa nazar aaye is beech....

Aditee...didnt they have such bedroom scenes during ILU track..not the best ones....but they did..Shanak bedroom scenes even before paathshaala track started were fab....HUM KYA PG MEIN REHTE HAI...AH!! in this track kya potential...chal main isi sub plot pe ek shanakisim sochti hoon and then of course when she says..."yeh baat aapne kehke mera man halka kar diyaaa" man does shaan get mad

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 7:37pm

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Saaz
If you remember, they actually tried to show it the nite Tashu catches Khanak in Shaan's arms!

Not sure if it was in your memory when you typed the above post

I LOVED THAT

She is embarrassed, he concurs, then he is suddenly all mad, and then she accuses him of being a lazy bum, never being able to do anything on his own................

Very nice!!

That was indeed Golden RBO

I waited until the end of that scene for Shaan to say "I LOVE YOU, you fool!"

But it never came

Which ofcourse intensified that tug of war, and the romantic undercurrents that existed when ever they came two feet of each other.

The crackle from that is still echoing in my ears

These two were SO GOOD!

kubare

Go to top