Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 132)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I don't think Shaan tells about Sunny to Khanak and Khanak doesn't tell either.

When Sam directly introduces as her boyfriend to both of them  then they get the shock of their life.
( My POV)Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Hi! Vaishu,

I went back and caught a couple of lines I had missed before

Khanak says "Shantanu do din ke liye kya gaye, mujhe Sooraj ki yaad aa gayi"

That was a PURE SHOCKER for me!

That tells me she is going to be troubled by Sooraj's presence for some reason
IF Khanak swears her love for hubby, phir ishtory kya hogi?
 None!
Correct?
If she is always shown to be mature, rational, logical and understanding then ithat would make Shaan seem like he is more flawed nahi?

Thankfully SWJ has not penned her to be larger than life (or so I hope)
We havent seen her making any obvious mistakes which angers me.
Why should the hubby be at fault always in a marriage

The whole matchmaking/cupid thing may have been the CVs attempt to show her drifting into ridiculous behavior. Coz that was in my opinion, purely unnecessary to do.

So she has to be in some sort of a dilemma, I feel she is going to be torn for a while between the two......

And that dilemma will cause Shaan to coax her into seeing what she truly loves

Whether he will only be jealous in passing or really angry at her dilemma, is something we will have to wait  and watch

Edited by aditee - 10 January 2011 at 7:17pm

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Another point is IF she is secure in her love for Shaan then this Sunny entry again becomes another "Shaan focussed" show

Not sure if the CVs are planning that so soon after Rock On

I think Zenn said it this morning (?) Shaan CHOSE Khanak over Tashu, but it was not the same for Khanak

Given a choice between Sooraj and Shaan will she still choose Shaan is the biggest question

Obvioulsy they wont destroy Shanak but how Khanak reacts when presented with a choice will make a great plot!

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
@ Aditee...BINGO!!! tats exactly what I had said in my analysis...SHANATANU KYA SOCHENGE....that line killed it for me....but the writers gave the next line for people like us who are thinking this might go I shall hide it from husband...where she asks for a sign from god or something and shaan makes his entrance...I talk about this in the analysis...Wink

@Vaish...to be very honest...I do not want a wife hides from husband track ...I JUST DONT WANT IT...it's been done so much and so illogically before that frankly its not a new story at all...but the whole shaan getting a sunstroke while she is being delusional about it....hmm...something to it...whether both will hide it from each other and then in the process show more love each other...while it might be interesting,,,dont know how long they can strech that in a 'dialogue oriented' story.....but them finding out...and facing together..TOTAL DHAMAAKA TV....THEY LOVE EACH OTHER...we have to move past that...now time for Shaan to support...true 50-50...Khanak has expressed her love in her actions and then finally said it....Shaan has always said it...now time for action baby!!!

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 7:23pm

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Nice Rooj!Plenty detailed=D thanks hun! lol yea i get into details

You know the interesting thing about this track is that there are SO MANY ways to go about it  i ditto that! that I'm going to keep an open mind about whatever way they choose.After today's episode I have high hopes of it going about in a way that I'll like and I'm prepared to be surprised rather than speculate about how exactly it will happen.we can't really know what would take place...hence im excited.

As far as Sunny resembling Suraj in character goes, isn't physical resemblance enough to evoke past memories for both Khanak and Shaan? that's what i thought that physical resemblance is enough to jolt ur memory especially if it's suppose to be some sort of accident types. not unless u talk or act in a way that u will be reminded of a person differently but till then physical is enough

And yes I so want Khanak to realize and express everything about Shaan that made her fall in love with him because we all know that Shaan is a flawed character.Were his flaws what made Khanak fall in love with him?Even though her first love was a responsible and mature person?
Shaan's reasons for falling in love with Khanak were always more clear than Khanak's reasons.Thus another aspect for this track to finally answer. same here im looking forward to that whole comparison. so let's see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Now I think we will see some real bedroom action, NO I dont mean making love!

I mean both of them returning to their room after an encounter with Sunny and they may go to bed without talking to each other at first

Then followed by,  some real fights............

ALL they have been doing in the bedroom until now is making out

It will be interested to see them not do the usual thing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazkubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
i'm up for it aditee!
and Saazy congrats for being a goldie!

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
AH Aditee...love love love those bedroom scenes where you sleep facing away and then suddenly wake up.... switch on the bed lights and start yelling at each other.....AH!!! these have not been done much on Indian TV....such intensity...ke poocho mat

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeerooj-ikubare

Go to top