Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 131)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Very nice Rooj! thanks aditee

Now for the Questions:

1. When Shaan realizes its some one that looks EXACTLY like Sooraj what will he do?
hmmm well initially like all, shock but i think after that he would start to feel guilty and then of course he will start to wonder on how to tell khanak. at this point i think they will be playing ankh macholi in this case. they both want to tell the other but of course it will be hard and then after what happens is something we will be waiting to see. 

2. Will Khanak share her trauma  on her own or will we see Shaan return to the room again in shock and blurt who he bumped into the hallway? i think i just described that in the above part that they will play hide and seek but eventually they will both meet him. as much as i want to say that shaan would blurt, he wouldn't not now at least coz then he would be lost on whether what will khanak do. remember he had a choice but she didn't when it came to love. 

3. The "maaldaar party" term is definitely leading. Will Khanak employ him as a pretend lover despite knowing now that he looks like her ex-hubby? i was wondering who would catch on that term...i have a feeling that it will be her rather than sam but i cud be wrong. i dont think khanak wants to be around her ex-hubby but then the girl is so confused that even she would be in two minds about it. i think she will be testing herself. she doesn't want him there coz of Shaan and she might want him there coz of suraj. this is a tough situation. i think she wont employ him (ok that is my final answer. LOL)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Rooj,

What I personally liked a lot about Khanak in trauma was:

1. The FEAR of actually seeing someone that had passed away

2. Worrying why she didnt see him for so long but suddenly today, she was basically worrying about if it means something to her marriage with Shaan, a divine indication.............. she hadnt seen Shaan in weeks and then now she "sees" her dead ex

bingo! that's what i was trying to say too! that whole scene before Shaan entered was significance because now she is in fear of loosing Shaan and she doesn't want to. she has yet to realize the diff. between attraction and love. 

3. The line "Lekin main to Shaan ke saath khush hoon" was so cute. Like THATS  reason enough never to be reminded of her past.
It felt like she was saying " I cant give Shaan back, even if you are back for good Sooraj!"
 even i felt that...i think i wasn't clear in my post on that but that is what i meant. that line holds so much meanings.

We as audience have never really been shown HOW she fell in love with Shaan. She had chosen Shaan due to a terrible tragedy, but we were never told how she came about loving him.........

i wondered that too. I mean it was shown she just fell in love but it was never told how she fell in love and on what basis. 

The future holds lots of promise

I REALLY want to know what was it about Sooraj she still cherishes, and what was it about him that she has let go

I have had discussuions with Gaayu many times about why there is no mention of Sooraj........ ever

Why they basically locked that issued and threw the key away

I am super curious to see what is it about Sunny that she is immediately reminded of Sooraj, besides the obvious resemblance

it seems like u have already discussed the Suraj bit and even i wonder what was it about Suraj that she liked in the first place? his responsible nature or his pampering or that he was a nice human being

I think it will be significant to see her comparing now. 

as for the appearance part, i don't think we will know more than the resemblance of it rather than other aspects of what reminded her of suraj during that falling scene (obviously that is significant too)
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Nice Rooj!Plenty detailed=D

You know the interesting thing about this track is that there are SO MANY ways to go about it that I'm going to keep an open mind about whatever way they choose.After today's episode I have high hopes of it going about in a way that I'll like and I'm prepared to be surprised rather than speculate about how exactly it will happen.

As far as Sunny resembling Suraj in character goes, isn't physical resemblance enough to evoke past memories for both Khanak and Shaan?

And yes I so want Khanak to realize and express everything about Shaan that made her fall in love with him because we all know that Shaan is a flawed character.Were his flaws what made Khanak fall in love with him?Even though her first love was a responsible and mature person?
Shaan's reasons for falling in love with Khanak were always more clear than Khanak's reasons.Thus another aspect for this track to finally answer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
haila...was quickly going through all the analysis and discussions....

SO much happened...seemed to have missed so much...

However a special shout out to three new entries into CCorner today---

Rbofan1 - did I get this right? you chose CCorner to break your silence...welcome! welcome! 
Bona--- HELLO BONA!!! ....KYA BAAT HAI...aap CCorner pe padhare....welcome sweetie...hey chip in and enjoy!!! 
Teech--- YAAR!!! Ab main tujhe kya bolu....Main to kehti hoon...My HALLA BOL brought you here....

Hug to all of you...

Anu and SYS- didnt you guys also break your silence at CCorner.....Hug...this forum is full of amazing people....do participate in discussions at DT etc...full on....chalte hai...especially during Live updates....

HAYE...totally loved the epi...AFTER ages.,..shall watch the WHOLE EPISODE all over again....

Dont get me wrong there were loads of things off in this episode and I have put them down on pg 124, my analysis, but end of the day...when you are trying to put a train back on track...you have to do it one bogey at a time.....so thats what it is here...and today's episode... is the first bogey..

loved it so much...that I remembered a totally useless bollywood song....for shanak

KHANAK: BIN TERE SANAM MAR MITENGE HUM,,,, AA MERI ZINDAGI
SHAAN: AANA HI PADDA SAJNA ZAALIM HAI DIL KI LAGGI....

you would think I would remember some beautiful soulful song...lekin pata nahin yaar....needed a song which said something about them and also made me do a mental dance...a dance where you forget about the world...just free yourself....thats what episode evoked in me today...

HAPPINESS in its natural, pure and raw state.....no whys.. no hows.. no whens.. no what nows.. no what nexts.....just HAPPINESS ..for now....HAYE...Zaalim ha dil ki laggi....Big smile

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 6:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarebones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

haila...was quickly going through all the analysis and discussions....

SO much happened...seemed to have missed so much...

However a special shout out to three new entries into CCorner today---

Rbofan1 - did I get this right? you chose CCorner to break your silence...welcome! welcome! 
Bona--- HELLO BONA!!! ....KYA BAAT HAI...aap CCorner pe padhare....welcome sweetie...hey chip in and enjoy!!! 
Teech--- YAAR!!! Ab main tujhe kya bolu....Main to kehti hoon...My HALLA BOL brought you here....

Hug to all of you...

Anu and SYS- didnt you guys also break your silence at CCorner.....Hug...this forum is full of amazing people....do participate in discussions at DT etc...full on....chalte hai...especially during Live updates....

HAYE...totally loved the epi...AFTER ages.,..shall watch the WHOLE EPISODE all over again....

Dont get me wrong there were loads of things off in this episode and I have put them down on pg 124, my analysis, but end of the day...when you are trying to put a train back on track...you have to do it one bogey at a time.....so thats what it is here...and today's episode... is the first bogey..

loved it so much...that I remembered a totally useless bollywood song....for shanak

KHANAK: BIN TERE SANAM MAR MITENGE HUM,,,, AA MERI ZINDAGI
SHAAN: AANA HI PADDA SAJNA ZAALIM HAI DIL KI LAGGI....

you would think I would remember some beautiful soulful song...lekin pata nahin yaar....needed a song which said something about them and also made me do a mental dance...a dance where you forget about the world...just free yourself....thats what episode evoked in me today...

HAPPINESS in its natural, pure and raw state.....no whys.. no hows.. no whens.. no what nows.. no what nexts.....just HAPPINESS ..for now....HAYE...Zaalim ha dil ki laggi....Big smile

Saaz I was tooo thinking of that songLOLLOLLOLLOL esp when shaan opens the door and khanak sees himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Saaz
I LOVE THAT SONG!
Worthless mat bol yaar!

I LOVE IT MUCH!

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@Bona....did you too? I swear nothing like those songs which dissappear and only come back as remixes and stay within some corners of your mind ....and apparently heart...

@Aditee...NAHI YAAR...not worthless at all....just not soulful or stirring...but uselessly magical....one that is for the moment and comes back to you only if the moment comes back....a lot of nadeem shravan / jatin-lalit time ke songs are like that...abhi iss pe thesis mat likhwa...LOL

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 6:55pm

kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz  Thank you. You can call me Vaishu.

Want to add my two cents here.

I want to see Khanak expressing her love firmly in this track.

They showed Shaan expressing it.

Before the kissing scene ' tum nahi to meri zindagi nahi'  and  after the confrontation with his father.

Atleast he is clear about his love for Khanak.

Khanak told ILU  in the ILU track and 'Main aap se bahut pyar karti hu' to his picture.

It would be good if they show Khanak leaving the baggage and sets herself free.  

kubare

Go to top