Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 128)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awww...what an episode indeed...it was one that satisified our hunger and wish for the old...

It truly was in that style...SWJ is definitely back at the Helms ofthis show again for sure..it was so visible from the naration of the story to everything really.

@Saaz like you me too loved loved how they got the who present scene in tandam with the scene in the past....great great indeed..great work by camera man, director, actors, and editors.ClapClapClap

Yashu was just brilliant she truly was from the time she heard the story so similar to her past being repeated to her by her fav actor to the time she faints after seeing that the person she is saving looks exactly exactly liek her deceased husband....thuis giurl was outstanding really...mad me all emotional and teary eyed and I am not easily mvoved...but sh did that to me...felt all that she was feeling and going through from the first time....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Loved loved her monologue to herself...her wanting so abdly to talk to someone who can understand what she is going hrough...Sam being her first choice as she was there...but then the bright smile on knowing that the only one who can understand what she went through or was going through was Shantanu and she gets ready to call him too...but stops..asshe was worried that Shaan may think that he goes missing adn she thinks of her past...and then asking God to asnwer her prayers and who does God send..he person she so wanted to share it all with in the first place....sigh...

And what can I say about these two...from the time he enters and the looks they give one another to the end of the scene....it was blissful, emotional, for them...but fro us too ...a akhe aur dil ko sakuon dayne wala mment indeed...both were again briliant...truly brilliant.

As for the precap....maybe Shaan couldn't place the face easily as Sunny does look slightly different from Suraj...short curly/wavey hair compared to staright long hair.....dressed up differently...different accent..etc...

Oh and no Sunny was not wearing a pendal of Suraj at all...Khanak on seeing Sunny's face sees Suraj..thus his pendal, tikka etc.

Overall...ignoring the blue jacket..which I didnot mind, the make up, nails etc...it was a fantastic , fantabulous, excellent, awesome...epi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2dr.dsrAnu80iluvmanarAshi22.Dilwale.

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ IFsKhanak
Nooo I don't want the black mail factor brought in.It will take away from the whole ShaNak dealing with their past and growing through it.

then natasha could come in or something

i just want the attention back to Shanak for good

episodes full of khandelwals and shanak!
because that is what RBO is , was and should remain!

i want to watch the whole episodes in the future
not bits of OLD RBO only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2dr.dsr-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@IFsKhanak
I KNOW! I think everyone wants that.
But wasn't the Sunny dude supposed to be Sam's fake BF?If so then I don't think we shall get a completely Shanak+Khandelwals track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Good Neend, Ladies!!!!

Chalo, 'Good Neend'  tonight in ways more than one......Big smile

Edited by dr.dsr - 10 January 2011 at 12:52pm

iluvmanarkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@Hiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its so good to see you heare...this is the place to be...where you can say anbything really without any reservatins...and no one says don't as we  may not agree with one another on somethings said but we all definitely do listen...

Love what you said ....agree with you comepletely 200%

Just having Sunny come back adn with talks of Rucha coming back too later...opens so many doors really..Mr.Aggarwal coems back...gets Sunny to act as Suraj...to detroy Khandelwals....with Mangal and Hetals help...aww....good happy days back...

And so true..after a long time we have an epi that can be watched again and again...completely without anything needed to be skiped..me watched on YT, then on TV, and again on YT..an now will go watch again on TV...thank God for U.A.E...Star One....LOLLOLLOL

Nisha2Anu80iluvmanar

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Teech

I really appreciate your honesty and boldness
You are a welcome addition to this corner!

Please be a regular!

iluvmanarkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I find grieving and speculation, both have only so much value

Grieving: Whether we like it or not some things have definitely fallen off the back of the RBO truck during the ride, namely her hair, her glaring make up, his clothes, her clothes, bad editing, lack of logic etc. We dont know what will be returned by bystanders and what will not

Speculation:  All said and and done, I am struck by this EACH AND EVRY TIME I watch a ShaNak scene. ITS ALWAYS UNIQUE, ITS ALWAYS DIFFERENT and its always BEAUTIFUL
Goes to tell us something about our speculatory behavior........... what ever we may hope, want or ask, some things will happen in due course and like the Great Gaayu would say "We just have to wait and watch for it to unfold"

Edited by aditee - 10 January 2011 at 1:19pm

-SYS-kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Its a great tribute to KT & YM as performers and being the most visually appealing pair on Indian TV today, despite them being clothed in some of the most gaudy, horrible clothes today and her hair being all over the place...........

None of us felt that it destroyed the scene!

We have written to the CVs in multiple ways through multiple sources

Just like Rahul's wardrobe changed for teh better I firmly believe hers will too

I also feel her hair might change sooner than her clothes

Edited by aditee - 10 January 2011 at 1:23pm

iluvmanar-SYS-kubare

Go to top