Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 124)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Deeps

Page 131 yaar

So happy that there is no review?

Nah! That aint happenin
I have to say what I have to say!

I miss SAAAZZZZZZY and Doc D and GAAAYU and Souma

Kahan mar gaye sab ke sab?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaazkubare

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

Both KT/YM showed impeccable expressions today.
Proved again that RBO is adhoora without them.Clap

@rbofan1

Can I just rephrase that a bit....

RBO is RBO only because of them!!!

-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved the episode...Ym/Kt t were excellent today.and made us forget it is a show ..  perfect 10/10 no doubts   whatsoever 

swapnaji is back with a bang..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 10 January 2011 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
10th Jan 2011

THe thing about entertainment is .....end of the day....it should be so riveting...so gripping...that it creates some magic...and for me today this episode did just that.....every frame, every scene ...

1. KHANAK GETTING A SUNSTROKE: the beauty of this scene other than giving us beautiful dhulwaadi and RBO's original score...kaan sunne ke liye taras gaye...is the whole build up to this scene...strokes of genius...drawing a parallel between Hiten Kumar (Khanak's favorite hero) and Shantanu (Khanak's real life hero)....the narration telling us the true FB...shantanu telling khanak what happened ....usne ishaara kiya ....wah!!!! so there is no confusion in our minds that hello how can khanak know this, becos she remembers her now husband tellling her the story of her then husband...genius!!!...OF COURSE the whole walking up the stairs...the running...the FB scenes...and her final faint...was filmy!!! BUT THATS IT....I could not take my eyes off the screen...I just could not.. and the background music....violins...clean and dramatic....FANTASTIC!!!! Rivetting!!!!!! 

2. SHANAK HOSPITAL SCENE: Like I said build up to such scenes..makes you feel that the scene is not another concentric circle...even here...Khanak's emotions during her confused state as to who was it really? Hats off to YM...How can it be him? and then Sunnny's entrance (dude needs to work on delivery a little) and then she needs to speak to someone...but who will get her....Suraj mar chuka hai aur main shantanu ke saath kush hoon..this one did me in.....Shantanu kya sochenge...ki woh do din ke liye kya chale gaye..main suraj ke baare mein sochne lagi- this one slightly killed it for me..becos this is what I am very worried about where the story goes....then the very next minute...MUJHE raaste dikhayie...Koyi tho hoga jissse.....AND DHADAAM....YEHI TO HAI!!!! and Shanak hug and the emotions...for a couple who has built their whole relationship on a war of words....they finally didn't need them..genius!! thats the thing...subtelity so that we salivate for more.......GRIPPING!!

Yes, of course there were things that could have been better...khanak's lipstick, Shaan's jacket..Sunny's dialogues..Khanak's plij during her prayer to 'thakurji'..khanak's 'mujhe lagta hai ki kuch boora hone wala hai followed by yahin ruk jaate hai'...Sam's dialogues, and frankly yet again we are reminded that RASAM can go and eat idli in a resturant far away....but where there is magic.....you don't care for logic!!!!

As for precaps...I never give away....Tongue

SWJ....you are back and how!!! give us a whole week of episodes like this....that connect...in more ways than one....end of two weeks..I shall write a post called RBO REVIVED!!!!

shall be back tomorrow morning

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrAnu80roadsidejunkeyiluvmanar-Simple--SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@ dr.dsr  I am Vaishnavi.

Yes ,you are right. 

kubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Aditee....ur review is just wow...u get 100 out of 10 4 that.....and th epi was worth watching...agar aj ka epi bhi kisi ko pasand nehi aya to main samajh jaungi k usko ab kabhi bhi RBO accha nehi lagega...may be i m being hursh...but i dont mind....coz 2day really it's a very nice 1....

and i liked when khanak said that what will shaan think that widin 2 days she 4get shaan and thinks over suraj.....it's not that she 4gets suraj, it's bcoz she saw his dead body and may be she was imagining.....and that's why she was feeling guilty of herself.....it's my POV...cant change...

luv u guys.....im so happy 2day...waiting 4 2morrow...

vaish_123.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@ Saaz
Agree with everything you've said.BUT while that dialogue did make me cringe a bit it didn't kill it for me.If we think about it this is probably the way current Shaan will react.We want him to show groW*H through this track but so far he isn't that Shaan.He probably would've said something like k tum mujhe miss karne k bajaye Suraj k baare mein soch rahi thi?And plus it made way for the filmy 'divine intervention' with her asking who she'll talk to and Shaan entering=D

Edited by -SYS- - 10 January 2011 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaaz.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Saaz
Agree with everything you've said.BUT while that dialogue did make me cringe a bit it didn't kill it for me.If we think about it this is probably the way current Shaan will react.We want him to show groW*H through this track but so far he isn't that Shaan.He probably would've said something like k tum mujhe miss karne k bajaye Suraj k baare mein soch rahi thi?

you are abso right...I am going to change that to cringe....in the sense...willing to give it a chance...but yes .I see yur point...but yet I want Khanak to grow too..her first and last reaction now should be lets just tell him...anyways I am happy...hope is there...halla bol was heard!

Edited by saaaz - 10 January 2011 at 11:52am

kubare

Go to top