Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 12)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ zennn and aditi
Let's not speculate. We cud actually make things worse!

Dekhte hain who the 'surprise entry' is. If it's Natasha, I wud be happy only. If her character remains the same and not changed massively.

Why no one from Khanak's life? Very good question Zennn.

First impressions abt today's episode- same. YM carried it on her shoulders. Ably supported, for the first time I felt, by Jas Karan.

Detailed analysis later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Dec30th

CHITTI AAYI1: CVs TAKE A BOW!!!!!!ClapClap...KYA CHITTHI...For the first time...I shall not type the best lines here.....becos that would mean typing the whole letter......I want all you guys to watch this again and again on YT.. Like I said yesterday, for golden RBO fans, 'letter' has such a special characterization in our hearts....yaar yeh ghar chodke ki practice AUR her line kapde bhi to riz badalte...the tongue in cheek....BRILLIANT!!!!  mujhe aaap koyi baat batate nahin hai aur meri koyi baat aap sunte nahi hai to KUL MILAKAR mera aapka jeevan pe koyi haak nahin banta....YAAR DIL KHUSH HOGAYA>.RBO dialogue magic.......totallly worth it....

DUCK-KHANAK: starting from Khanak's 'SOUTEN" until the end of this potentially OTT scene...you realise KHANAK...HAS STOLEN THIS SHOW AND HOWWW??/ YM TAKE A BOW!!!! souten sunnnne main cool lagta hai...yaar yeh baat ssas-bahu serial walle sunle tho baat hi kuch aur....see the dialogues were OTT...abla-tabla...pyaar se dhamki.... but YM is fab..sometimes OTT humor can only bring a smile on your face if the actor is endearing....watch sridevi movies you will know what I mean...haila!!! sridevi is madhuri nemesis and YM is madhuri fan...cough syrup hic!,,BLACKMAIL  KA SAHEE DEFINITION: aap jo keh rahe hai woh karne se agar aap haan karenge to haan...GOT IT??? 

RAHUL-: HALLA BOL JAARI HAI...LOOSE THE BG...WHAT CRAP???!!! now he does not like Shaan becos he is selfish....consecutive lines that give yu a headache....main akela reh gaya....I am very happy...mere sab kaam achanak hi hote hain....

DUCK-KHANAK-SAM:  YEHI AAPKI DOSTI YEHI AAPKA PYAAR BEECH MEIN AAGAYI TUTU MAIN MAIN KI DEEWAR..... thoda misplaced tha lekin kya couplet tha,,,,,YM again take a BOW!!!! the only person worth watching in this scene....and funnily enough did not mind watching Sam and Duck....either..REACTING is such a big part of ACTING....must say Sam's smile is better than her flat delivery .... Daant sach much chamak rahe the....AAP SABKO AAP SABKI ZAROORAT HAI. Khanak's helplessness when she hears that Shaan has left town for promotional tour...aww so sweet!!

KHANAK-MAD-DUCK; NOTHING CAN BE MORE FRUSTRATING THAN HAVE an outsider interfere with a ghar ka scene...both in real and reel life....FRANKLY DUCK was not needed in this scene....the dialogues...are tiring....and TRYING!!!  I mean Khanak stops her husband from talking right in the beginning while she waits for ten lines from this OTT chap to TRY and quiten him...TOO OTT...unecessary!!! Yaar KHANAK TUm bai ki bolti band karne mein aur bhi maahir ho...yeh DUCK ki koyi zaroorat nahin....DUCK-BOO scene...YUCK!!! CRASS IN RBO part 2

KHANAK: YAar was missing her self-pravarchan...they could have cut the previous scene and given us more self-pravarchan....CHITTI AAYI 2;  LOVELY!!!! especially the I LOVE YOU, tumhara Shantanu and PRIY KHANAK...Shaan yeh to nahin samajhta ki Priya doosri ladki ka naam hai...us burdhtal ka koyi bharosa nahiiii

PRECAP: HATTA HAWA AAN DE!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 30 December 2010 at 12:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrIFsKhanakSouma.N.Dilwale.kubarekrockbones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
30 December 2010

THUMBS UP

1. Khanak emoting superbly reading HER letter to Shaan!

2. Duck refusing to let Khanak stay at the cafe, because SHAAN WOULD KILL HIM................MIGHTY ROMANTIC! For ME in a totally love struck /loony sorta way....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
Yep! he would.........wouldnt he?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3. Shaan's parting shot "TUMHARA Shantanu". OH MY! DONT WE KNOW THAT!EmbarrassedClapEmbarrassedClap 

4. That signature beautiful, beautiful BG score!

Makes us miss you mooooooooore KT/Shaan

I cant express how much I miss the two together.

His employers are going to be thrilled to see him back at work

I AM GOING TO BE DELIRIOUS WITH JOY!
Gosh!

Edited by aditee - 30 December 2010 at 10:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrIFsKhanaktvrasikapriya_cool_123kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

@gaayu

i know you want natasha back. my only concern is what that would mean for khanak and shanak? already the CVs are struggling with distributing screen time. shaan's character for sure won't suffer because it's his band and his friends but khanak's character inevitably will.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsraditeetvrasikakubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

lol!LOL the part about shanak is absolutely true! and thanks for the compliments darling. not sure if i deserve them but thanks all the same.

btw, did you hear? surprise entry in RBO next week! like it isn't crowded enough already!Confused

@Zenn: hope you are out of your bad mood...Hug... did I miss your today's episode's analysis anywhere.. I always first read yours, aditee, saaz and a couple of other'S review and then watch the episode!!
And what is with this new entry... RBO is handling berozgaari ki samasya with a couple of people.. and to add one more...Dead ithna sab sah liya... aur kya baaki tha for us!!Cry
wish I were a producer.. I would have taken charge and made a couple of you guys as CVs...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsaaazaditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Saaz I love all the parts in bold...very rightly highlisghted!

Esp. that dialogue from the letter...I think they stole it from the forum...someone had mentioned the exact same thingLOL

dr.dsrsaaazpriya_cool_123kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
duck fantasizing khusbhooooo......Dead..DeadDeadDead....wasn't he d so called secret admirer of sam....cvs whr r u brains ?????i think i hv a bettr clue of d track dan dem..shld tke ovr dre jobss nd change d track to our DHULWADI!!! WinkWinkWink..will b needin assistance...nyone interested???LOL

dr.dsrsaaazaditeekubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Dec 30th episode:

Lovely letter from Khanak, delivered with absolute confidence by our very dear birthday girl Yashu:) Zennn said it right, KT wud be very happy and proud to see her performance. (Is he still in hospital? can he watch TV? wud he hav seen today's epi? The BG music wud be bad for ill people. too loud).

Liked Khanak-Duck scene. For the first time, liked Duck character and Jas Karan's acting.

When they showed that last frame, Yashu/Khanak and KT/Shaan, lump in my throat!

KT, pls gt well soon and come back to RBO. Really miss u and ShaNak scenes. The show needs you two immensely.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsriluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top