Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 111)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
LOL Aditee,you cracked me up lol

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Originally posted by saaaz

I think practically speaking the poor dude is recuperating...so hasn't full on started shooting scenes yet and the fact is NO ONE is going to be okay with the first scene on  Shaan's return with anyone else other than Khanak...which means it has to be dhamakedar...which also means he needs all the energy...so my guess is picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

which is why my gut says the khanak seeing sunny is promo...we will get shanak before that....I mean Cvs cannot be that daft..or can they???.

If it was like the promo for SR then I would have been okay.But this looks serialish lol)if that made any sense)with the same dress and all

Even I thought the same at first and then I seem to be thinking in circles lol.

I would be very happy if we see ShaNak before!

Hmmm....you know you have a point...except for tu na jaane aas pass ...none of the other 'precaps' that actually were 'promos' were serialish...you are right..i am trying to think...maybe the  I love you one ...to some extent...yaar bheja is getting fried..and dimaag is slowly becoming dahi wada...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

I think practically speaking the poor dude is recuperating...so hasn't full on started shooting scenes yet and the fact is NO ONE is going to be okay with the first scene on  Shaan's return with anyone else other than Khanak...which means it has to be dhamakedar...which also means he needs all the energy...so my guess is picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

which is why my gut says the khanak seeing sunny is promo...we will get shanak before that....I mean Cvs cannot be that daft..or can they???.

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

I will fed ex some mithai for u

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

I will fed ex some mithai for u

BHEJ BHEJ main vaise bhi thodi down hoon...nothing like good old mithai to cheer me up...Big smile

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

when you have an actor who is sick  and you have to shoot with him for a a scene....then why not something like this... where he is sitting in a garden....you don't need lights and he could wear his white T (and look casual) and talking to his wife...  split screen to Khanak ...a cute conversation.....

Talking to the poster....is he mad...and where is he???...in his house ??? and why do they have posters in their house....what happened to the party???  the scene was like gagging oneself...and saying look we don't know what to do ...so talk to oneself....the soliloquy's are getting to me....dude! Shakespeare did hundred of years ago.... can we not see it now on TV just to bide time....

KT's  face has shrunk ...poor guy!!! need khanak to give him big hug.....Wink

As I said earlier Karz is in.....

the precap and the vision..... Hiten Kumar's story lead it in without any subtlety... that the problem with RBO is that subtlety is gone....if they want to start a track they don't weave it in they just put it out there....bloddy hell!!!

It  was  a no brainier episode... 

they pick up again at the cafe...I thought we are done with it.!!!...but whatever.... then they go to the look a like guys...which was not funny and again cheap tactics...cheee!

If you have few lights and few scenes to shoot they could have shot a scene with Khushboo , Akshay (at least he was looking good) and Duck..

...a call from Shaan to khanak...mention Hiten Kumar....panic......a  fake boyfriend and they go to a film shoot because khanak knows Hiten Kumar ....and then the girls  are looking for  someone.... 

Anyway, what is logic yet again ..... 

Saturday episodes are really getting worse in RBO... all other shows are catching up and actually having a good episode....unlike us... we seem to be lost........

lets hope for some good episodes next week....disappointed...yet again

Edited by wooster - 08 January 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazaditee.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
OKAY TWO THINGS ,...I am sending FULL ON VIRTUAL HUGS FOR>...

1. KARZ connection....esp when they showed that whole falling in water I was thinking in my head kyaa yaar dialogues from yesteryear thanks to that Rahul now these haunting fb scenes also...BUT KARZ THAT WAS IT>>>>>

2. WHY COULD"NT THEY HAVE SHOW AKKI_BOO instead of that blessed marriage bureau...

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the shaan talking to khanak...yaar total Darr movie...SRK talking to poster of Juhi chawla...

DIMAAG KA DAHI

wooster

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wooster

when you have an actor is sick you can have him shoot a scene where he is sitting in a garden....you don't need lights and he could wear his white T and look casual and talking to his wife...  split screen to khanak a cute conversation.....

Talking to the poster....is he mad...and where is he...in his house and why do they have posters in their house....what happened to the party???  the scene was like gagging oneself...and saying look we don't know what to do ...so talk to oneself....the soliloquy's are getting to me....dude! Shakespeare did hundred of years ago.... can we not see it now on TV just to bide time....

KT  face has shrunk ...poor guy!!!

As I said earlier Karz is in.....

the precap and the vision..... Hiten Kumar's story lead it in without any subtlety... that the problem with RBO subtlety is gone....if they want to start a track they don't weave it in they just put it out there....

It  was  a no brainier episode... they pick up again at the cafe...I thought we are done with it.!!!...but whatever.... then they go to the look a like guys...which was not funny and again cheap tactics...hey!

If you have few lights and few scenes to shoot they could have shot a scene with Khushboo , Akshay (at least he was looking good) and Duck..

.and then the girls  are looking for  someone ... a call from Shaan to khanak...mention Hiten Kumar....panic......a  fake boyfriend and they go to a film shoot because khanak knows Hiten Kumar ....

Anyway, what is logic yet again ..... 

Saturday episodes are really getting worse in RBO all other shows are catching up and actually having a good episode....unlike us... we seem to be lost........

lets hope for some good episodes next week....really disappointed...yet again

KITNA Compliments
khaayegi yaar tu mujhse ROZ KE ROZ?

Thakti nahi hai kya?

Tujhe medal bhi doongi for watching the whole thing

Lovely point about "weaving"
That word does not exist in the vocab anymore

Tu hamesha ek ya do baat aise likhti hai jo tere roz ke review me, mujhe kabhi nahi bhoolte

Very well done!

I am surving on shreds thrown my way by zenn and Krishna and Saaz
I am hopeful for a possesive passionate Shaan, with the "upper hand"Embarrassed as Rooj would say!

Darr and Karz indeed!

Awesome Wooster!

wooster

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I AM HAVING A BIG QUESTION FOR EVERYONE HERE...

In all seriousness....

WHAT IS IT THAT WE ARE HOLDING ON TO or FOR???//

No no seriously...what are we waiting for???

Edited....Haila Aditee....so shreds it is???!! Cry

Edited by saaaz - 08 January 2011 at 9:34pm

Go to top