Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 109)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Smitha you can call me Krishna dear...I have been using your name too..hope you dont mindBig smile

Yes I too hope the CV's keep their basic nature intact...and would be really great to see how both of them over come that part of their past...as Khanak never ever had to choose Shaan..he was there...Shaan chose Khanak over Natasha...and we have seen how jealous, possessive Shaan is about Khanak..it really will be interesting to see how it effect both of them ..how they cope with it as a couple adn grow in their relationship and individually.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hope so Krishna(hope i can call u that)There is no doubt she loves him and may be this track is about Shantanu coming  to terms with Khanak's past.

And his basic nature is to get annoyed and angry as we saw him when she was talking abt the guy who saved her and I hope Ct's doesn't change his basic behaviour.It would be nice to see them coping

I agree Smitha.....I think it will focus on Shaan's insecuritoes too....He always felt he was not as good as Suraj....He has expressed as much in anger.....And Khanakneeds define her feelings, to herself and to Shaan....Hope this is addressed....It will be emotional, intense and painful for both....But the 'talk' is long over-due.....And ShaNak's love will grow even stronger after itSmile....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Sorry people, but today's episode was itself looking like a promo for next week or weeks to come...
And as many feel KT has lost a lot of weight.. actually over the last few months itself if you look at his physique, one can see he is not fit anymore as he used to be.. guess working round the clock doesn't give him time to hit to the gym or any workouts...
And the photo or the poster he was talking to was the same one from the Sawariya song sequence right?? Poor guy even if they give him pathetic scenes, clothes or even dialogues he carries it off so well...  Today's Shaan scene was as though the CVs were telling us yes Shaan is still part of the story...

And yaar why do they make Sam wear clothes which look like gift wrappers.. I'm sure she would look good in some simple yet chic attires...  Sam's scenes with Khanak were nice... And finally Khanak got to go out of the K house... else she either cooking, folding clothes, or talking with Shaan's photo or max to Duck's cafe... some fresh air for the poor girl!!

YM's acting, default good!! Loved her expressions when she hears the story or when she sees Sunny...

To sum it up neither a thumbs up nor down...

Regarding her telling about Sunny to Shaan... I hope they don't make it stereotypical.. agar mein Shantanu ko bathaungi tho vo kush nahi honge aur mein unki kushi nahi cheen sakti.. abhi unka lakshya mila hai unki kushi-mujik mili hai ..aur vo pehle se hi Rahul ko lekar pareshaan hain.. ye bath bathake mein unko aur pareshaan nahi kar sakti.. and blah blah...

RBO is like first nice fresh juice(Shanak), then CVs thought naa lets make it a cocktail added Rahul, Sam and Duck... hmm kuch teek nahi lag raha hai.. chalo kuch aur bhi dalthe hain shayad better ban jaye and so now Sunny...  But I hope the result turns out good...

Before people kick me for being over critical.. I shall stop here... kya karoon my heart goes for RBO... and I believe only people who care will point out your drawbacks..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBin-SYS-aditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubareThe_May_Rosebones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
What a lovely review Krishna and Zenn

Splendid!

IT GIVES ME HOPE!

thanks so much for doing that!

I dont feel as terrible as I did this morning

Getting away from home helped a lot also!LOL

Krishna
ABSOLUTELY loved your description of Shaan!
Seeing him made much of my grief go away, yes you are right, he does look like hes lost a lot of weight. His expressions, his possessiveness, his pride when he says "Oh I just have to touch you gently and you will no longer be angry" or some such thing was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Zenn
YM missing KT and KT missing YM, ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN yaar
Just as coworkers. Not everyone has to be romantically involved at their work place, nahi?
They both seem like awfully nice people so why not just miss each other profesionally

Thanks for pointing it out

Krishna&   Zenn, 
ABS ADORED your references to Hiten Kumar and the golden era of RBO.
I didnt watch all that but will take both your word for it.

I look forward to Shaan dealing with his personal insecurities also.
I bet thats why they had him talk about being "so desirable to young women"

He will come home gloating in a light hearted sort of way............ only to find out that the woman he SO LOVES still holds a candle for a guy from her past! 
Will bring his ego down a notch or two for sure.
Though he did not sound pompous in any way, on the contrary he was very sweet and kind to admit the fact that his heart beats only for "his girl"

Still its going to be hard for him to deal with the fact that she HAS A PAST and it can rear its ugly head when ever! 
I ABSOLUTELY DONT WANT TO MISS Shaan and Sunny's first meeting!
It will be a super treat!

On the whole, 
THANKS YOU TWO 
I dont feel so terrible afterall
And do look forward to Monday and what ever it brings

I dont believe now CVs are so insensitve!
There will be good times.
Just when is the question! 
Thanks for bringing back my faith!

Edited by aditee - 08 January 2011 at 3:31pm

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

Sorry people, but today's episode was itself looking like a promo for next week or weeks to come...
And as many feel KT has lost a lot of weight.. actually over the last few months itself if you look at his physique, one can see he is not fit anymore as he used to be.. guess working round the clock doesn't give him time to hit to the gym or any workouts...
And the photo or the poster he was talking to was the same one from the Sawariya song sequence right?? Poor guy even if they give him pathetic scenes, clothes or even dialogues he carries it off so well...  Today's Shaan scene was as though the CVs were telling us yes Shaan is still part of the story...

And yaar why do they make Sam wear clothes which look like gift wrappers.. I'm sure she would look good in some simple yet chic attires...  Sam's scenes with Khanak were nice... And finally Khanak got to go out of the K house... else she either cooking, folding clothes, or talking with Shaan's photo or max to Duck's cafe... some fresh air for the poor girl!!

YM's acting, default good!! Loved her expressions when she hears the story or when she sees Sunny...

To sum it up neither a thumbs up nor down...

Regarding her telling about Sunny to Shaan... I hope they don't make it stereotypical.. agar mein Shantanu ko bathaungi tho vo kush nahi honge aur mein unki kushi nahi cheen sakti.. abhi unka lakshya mila hai unki kushi-mujik mili hai ..aur vo pehle se hi Rahul ko lekar pareshaan hain.. ye bath bathake mein unko aur pareshaan nahi kar sakti.. and blah blah...

RBO is like first nice fresh juice(Shanak), then CVs thought naa lets make it a cocktail added Rahul, Sam and Duck... hmm kuch teek nahi lag raha hai.. chalo kuch aur bhi dalthe hain shayad better ban jaye and so now Sunny...  But I hope the result turns out good...

Before people kick me for being over critical.. I shall stop here... kya karoon my heart goes for RBO... and I believe only people who care will point out your drawbacks..

Agree for red!! But the lie may extend the inevitable but may make Shaan more angry.
Not sure where Khanak will go
Her matchmaking act has completely thrown me off, so I wont say any more, on what her next move might be
Knowing her.......... it might end up being something super unpredictable

WELL SAID IN BLUE

Very well written Anu!

Edited by aditee - 08 January 2011 at 3:29pm

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Zenn

I apologize for indicating that I was upset with you
I was not!
Not at all actually

I was super upset at the turn of events

See you tomm or Monday

Love
Aditee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

What a lovely review Krishna and Zenn

Splendid!

IT GIVES ME HOPE!

thanks so much for doing that!

I dont feel as terrible as I did this morning

Getting away from home helped a lot also!LOL

Krishna
ABSOLUTELY loved your description of Shaan!
Seeing him made much of my grief go away, yes you are right, he does look like hes lost a lot of weight. His expressions, his possessiveness, his pride when he says "Oh I just have to touch you gently and you will no longer be angry" or some such thing was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Zenn
YM missing KT and KT missing YM, ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN yaar
Just as coworkers. Not everyone has to be romantically involved at their work place, nahi?
They both seem like awfully nice people so why not just miss each other profesionally

Thanks for pointing it out

Krishna&   Zenn, 
ABS ADORED your references to Hiten Kumar and the golden era of RBO.
I didnt watch all that but will take both your word for it.

I look forward to Shaan dealing with his personal insecurities also.
I bet thats why they had him talk about being "so desirable to young women"

He will come home gloating in a light hearted sort of way............ only to find out that the woman he SO LOVES still holds a candle for a guy from her past! 
Will bring his ego down a notch or two for sure.
Though he did not sound pompous in any way, on the contrary he was very sweet and kind to admit the fact that his heart beats only for "his girl"

Still its going to be hard for him to deal with the fact that she HAS A PAST and it can rear its ugly head when ever! 
I ABSOLUTELY DONT WANT TO MISS Shaan and Sunny's first meeting!
It will be a super treat!

On the whole, 
THANKS YOU TWO 
I dont feel so terrible afterall
And do look forward to Monday and what ever it brings

I dont believe now CVs are so insensitve!
There will be good times.
Just when is the question! 
Thanks for bringing back my faith!

@aditee- thanks!!Smile

"getting away from home helped a lot".. seems like a Khanak effect.. jokes apart hope your spirits are up and allBig smile!!
Every time the words golden era of RBO is mentioned I get nostalgic with the episodes of July and August.. ( not to mention I watch most of the scenes again on YouTube)...

And marked in blue... that line was brilliant.. very poetic!!

Edited by Anu80 - 08 January 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

Anu, lovely analysis, esp these lines above! Well said!

Will c u all on 13th.

kubare

Go to top