Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 108)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@Saaz...yaar completely agree wid u...if khanak hides it...gayi bhehs pani me.....i want the exact u mentioned .....

yaar hum sab ke mooh mein shakkar, ladoo, pedhe, jalebis, kheer aur jo koyi man ko khush kar dene wali cheez....

chal on this happy note....mail chalti hoon good neend

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209iluvmanarkubareThe_May_Rose

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yaar...ankita...really he was looking so thin...bilkul adha ho gaya...main to kaal dekh kar hi samajh gayi thi k yeh TYphoid ne humari burthal ki band bajadi....aj to mujhe bohot bura lag raha tha k...shayad guitar uthane me bhi usse taklif na ho, aur phir hamari khannak ko kaise utha pate.....is liye evrything 4 YM/KT & RBO.....waiting 4 next neek....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLOk over all a funny epi indeed...LOLLOLLOL and yes Saaz darling....Rahul was human today and loved him...I really do prefer this RAHUL. to the one with that horrible BGM.....LOLLOLLOL God knows...maybe the Khanak tornado effect...or a 360 degree change...by CV's or the effect of the scene shooting etc..I liked Rahul today....LOLLOLLOL

As for Shaan...aka KT he looked so weak....aww...my darling....*muwah*...Saaz my reaction too was like you...hes not talking to her picture but a poster...and what a lovely pic it was of Yashu too....LOLLOL Loved loved his monologue..the FB were funny....though...as two of them were Khanak's dream....LOLLOLLOL so how couLd Shaan imagine those...until and unless he had the same dream.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh loved loved his smile...awww...his naughty naughty smile...uff..

Hiten Kumar great actor indeed...loved hhim again in the scene with Khanak aka Yashu..both acted so well..love love Yashu.....her expressions on hearing Hiten Kumar movie story which was her past was damn perfect really....

Oh and as for the precap...it can be a promo indeed ...as it happens so many times.......or it could be an actual scene..will have to wait and see though...loved Yasus expression...bang on....it protrayed all...her shock, her fear, etc

Now me can't wait to se what the CV's show us....I just want what Saaz you and Yumna said GroW*H in both their characters adn relationship...especially Shantanu.

garfield1209aditeeThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I just have this feeling that she wont hide this fact.....I hope she doesn't...because a normal human being would need the complete support of a loved one...

Am just not going to expect anything....will wait to see what the CV's show us....as our expectations have been broken toooo many times to count....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

hey all!

here's my two cents.

so no need to say that i am super disappointed like everyone else with no shanak scene today! shaan talking to khanak's poster does not count as a shanak scene CVs! hmph! but on second thought, since this whole 6-day fiasco started, when have saturday's episodes ever been good? at least they stayed true to this pattern!

khanak sam rahul:

ok! as much as i was dying to see shanak, this scene was still funny. yashu's comic timing is getting better and better by the day. it was nice to see a flustered rahul for once. i prefer this rahul over the oh-so-angry one. he's very likable this way. manish and priyanka supported yashu well. the action reaction between the three was well timed, if you know what i mean.

shaan talking to khanak's poster:

like i said before, the CVs could have given us shaan talking to the real khanak instead for her poster scene but i nevertheless loved it. just like when khanak talked to shaan's pic and all of us actually felt like yashu was actually missing kt, today i also felt the same. that kt was also in fact missing ym.

ok, before the mods come running after meLOL let me clarify and say that i just mean that these two are very good actors and share some serious chemistry. i mean even with them talking on the phone or to each others' photos, you can actually feel a connection as an audience. now that really says something about shanak's chemistry.

HITEN KUMAR:

i loved seeing hiten kumar again. though i have not seen any of his films, i was still elated to see him because it took me to his previous appearance in RBO and going back to golden RBO is never a bad thing, right guys?

PRECAP:

i think the precap was very symbolic for two reasons:

1. sunny falling into the pool was reminiscent of sooraj falling into the river after getting an electric shock. that was a nice touch by the CVs i thought.

2. khanak letting go of sunny's hand. i know she did it out of shock but i think somewhere it also represented the fact that khanak has moved on in life. let go of her past with sooraj and living a blissful life with shaan now. however, whether she has in fact forgotten sooraj? we'll know that with the progression of this track.

i am excited to see what the CVs show us. it definitely has potential as a track and loads of potential for kt and ym to show their acting skills!

Edited by zennnn - 08 January 2011 at 12:16pm

Anu80aditeepriya_cool_123kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
OMG!I would hate if Khanak hides this from Shantanu cos hiding doesn't do anything good for their marriage.It shows that they don't trust each other and how many times have we seen Shantanu getting all uncomfortable cos he hid going to jail issue.

She might come shell shocked and Shantanu oblivious to her turmoil starts being his usual self and then realises that Khanak is not reacting the way he hoped and should ask her and she SHOULD tell him.He will know either way if Sunny is going to pose as Sam's BF!

IshBinkubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Smitha..so don't want her to hide it and I don't think she will...I bet she will tell him...she has never hid things from him....(not taking into account the letter swap) .especially her feelings....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hope so Krishna(hope i can call u that)There is no doubt she loves him and may be this track is about Shantanu coming  to terms with Khanak's past.

And his basic nature is to get annoyed and angry as we saw him when she was talking abt the guy who saved her and I hope Ct's doesn't change his basic behaviour.It would be nice to see them coping

kubareThe_May_Rose

Go to top