Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 107)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
yashu rocked in her sceens with sam/ rahul and hiten kumar......she ahs a great comic timing...and expressions are bang on...

@gaayu hiten kumar is a big star in gujarat..I know this since one of my best friends is a gujrathi girl..i have ehard of hiten kumars name when i was in rajkot for a while...

he is avery talented actor and almsot all his films are  big hit with gujrathi locals as well as those abroad..(heard from friend)  as a person also it seeems he is a very nice man.

now coming to teh major complaint..ofcourse what else but lack of shanak scene...and cvs idea of sadism in making khanak meet sunny firs( if one goes according to the precap)

@ankita it o.k....kt ke liye sehna toh padega hi..sirf idhar likhoongi aur kahin nahin o.k.

@ gaayu shaan was not talking with pic behind .....there were two pictures one in the front and one at the back .

kt please get fully fit  as early as possible ..more than   khanak and shaan  we cant bear this separation of Shanak..seriously.

@ankita dont worry yaar love and support RBO always..

but i cant stop myself from saying the disappointment i would have if shanak dont meet first.who cares for sunny..sunny i want only for getting shanak closer..but if they dont meet first then sunny aathe hi dooriyan shuru..

wait let us have loads of patience( i keep reminding myself this again and again)

rahul/sam/khanak/marriage bureau owner  scenes  and dev anand./sunny deal/SRK imitation acts were quite good( my views)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarkrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

no complaints yaar...mujhe to abhi se Saaz ka likha hua "Jaala hua Shaan" dikh raha hai...i m not sad....but not very happy as we coudnt see our Shanak 2day as we expected.....but if Cvs handled it properly, it'll be def. good.....
ya i knw swety but we hav to think abt kt he was looking bimar yaar is he loosed some weight or this only me....................but i liked shaan being all naughty with khanaks photo ..........love him.................... but the artical says that sunny will bring shanak closer i dont want him to act as cupid between them it would be weired .............i dont tink thy need anyones help god when sunny is leaving ticket book karva ke ati hu uskiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanar

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

yashu rocked in her sceens with sam/ rahul and hiten kumar......she ahs a great comic timing...and expressions are bang on...

@gaayu hiten kumar is a big star in gujarat..I know this since one of my best friends is a gujrathi girl..i have ehard of hiten kumars name when i was in rajkot for a while...

he is avery talented actor and almsot all his films are  big hit with gujrathi locals as well as those abroad..(heard from friend)  as a person also it seeems he is a very nice man.

now coming to teh major complaint..ofcourse what else but lack of shanak scene...and cvs idea of sadism in making khanak meet sunny firs( if one goes according to the precap)

@ankita it o.k....kt ke liye sehna toh padega hi..sirf idhar likhoongi aur kahin nahin o.k.

@ gaayu shaan was not talking with pic behind .....there were two pictures one in the front and one at the back .

kt please get fully fit  as early as possible ..more than   khanak and shaan  we cant bear this separation of Shanak..seriously.

@ankita dont worry yaar love and support RBO always..

but i cant stop myself from saying the disappointment i would have if shanak dont meet first.who cares for sunny..sunny i want only for getting shanak closer..but if they dont meet first then sunny aathe hi dooriyan shuru..

wait let us have loads of patience( i keep reminding myself this again and again)

rahul/sam/khanak/marriage bureau owner  scenes  and dev anand./sunny deal/SRK imitation acts were quite good( my views)
no shriya i just meant ke itni jaldi disappoint mat hona guys..................thats why said those things yaar u can wright whatever u want i am just saying intazaar ka fel shayed mitha nikale ...............just wait for some time nothing much yaar
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@ankita really kt seems to have lost lots of wietth and thoda aur time zaroor lagega...
usko fully fit hone main..

and i also feel some freshness and strength is needed for romantic scenes which he may be lacking at present

we need to trust the cvs they hve so much experience in writing for shows..we are only for one show but they watch and write for so many shows with various ideas..so they obviously know better.

i think they would show a shaank scene first ot atleast shanak talking over phone..something on those lines...

let us hope so.and wait and see how the track proceeds.. with patience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
8th jan ..mera chota tippani

Rasam-Khanak aur woh kaun tha???
Yeh Rahul ko achanak kya hoga....uske BG music bandwalle ko ghar chodke aaya and uska darawnaa character vahiin pe bhool aya kya?? I mean what was that?? suddenly he behaves like confused and almost human!!!!! hello??? btw,loved that the car scene with Sam and Khanak was shot in 'real' not that they sit inside and full unit moves the car..jaise car ko CPR dena hai!!

KKKKKKK----Khanak....???
Acha can everyone stop calling it Khanak's picture...
It is a bloddy POSTER....reminded me of Darr movie when everytime SRK would talk to Juhi Chawla...Yaar subtle naam ki cheez hoti hai...bappi lahiri chain pehen liya aur poster se baatein karna shooru....

Kya Gaurav Ghera Goom ho Gaya????
Acha what were those marriage bureau scenes...iske liye CVs ko Gaurav Ghera leke aana chahiye tha...and they could have dragged this a bit with khanak and sam going around looking for a potential boy....at least that would have given Cvs time to think of a good storyline....

Plot to mil gaya,,,ABHI story ka kya????
See I want to belive that THIS IS A PROMO...Gaayu they always have shown same dresses in precaps...every track had promos that came as precaps and the actual scene was different essensce was the same...but actual scene was different and also clothes

- I love you promo
- Shaan marrying Natasha promo
- Tu paas paas hai khuda
- Tu hi TU promo

All precaps but actually promos...and in all cases clothes and scene actually different

MY THING IS STORY....in this TRACK I want Shaan sambhalofying Khanak with a little bit of jealousy, nokh jhok becos of that jealousy.,...but he should be samjhaoing Khanak...I DONT WANT TO SEE Khanak hiding this fact from him and slowly burning away...YAAR that has been done before....

GROW*H of CHARACTER naam ki bhi koyi cheez hai....

Edited by saaaz - 08 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinshanakrocks1iluvmanar.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

8th jan ..mera chota tippani
Rasam-Khanak aur woh kaun tha???
Yeh Rahul ko achanak kya hoga....uske BG music bandwalle ko ghar chodke aaya and uska darawnaa character vahiin pe bhool aya kya?? I mean what was that?? suddenly he behaves like confused and almost human!!!!! hello???

KKKKKKK----Khanak....???
Acha can everyone stop calling it Khanak's picture...
It is a bloddy POSTER....reminded me of Darr movie when everytime SRK would talk to Juhi Chawla...Yaar subtle naam ki cheez hoti hai...bappi lahiri chain pehen liya aur poster se baatein karna shooru....

Kya Gaurav Ghera Goom ho Gaya????
Acha what were those marriage bureau scenes...iske liye CVs ko Gaurav Ghera leke aana chahiye tha...and they could have dragged this a bit with khanak and sam going around looking for a potential boy....at least that would have given Cvs time to think of a good storyline....

Plot to mil gaya,,,ABHI story ka kya????
See I want to belive that THIS IS A PROMO...Gaayu they always have shown same dresses in precaps...every track had promos that came as precaps and the actual scene was different essensce was the same...but actual scene was different and also clothes

- I love you promo
- Shaan marrying Natasha promo
- Tu paas paas hai khuda
- Tu hi TU promo

All precaps but actually promos...and in all cases clothes and scene actually different

MY THING IS STORY....in this TRACK I want Shaan sambhalofying Khanak with a little bit of jealousy, nokh jhok becos of that jealousy.,...but he should be samjhaoing Khanak...I DONT WANT TO SEE Khanak hiding this fact from him and slowly burning away...YAAR that has been done before....

GROW*H of CHARACTER naam ki bhi koyi cheez hai....

Re: Bold
I want him growing up through this track.Like starting out reacting like typical Shaan-thinking only of himself etc. but slowly moving onto being Khanak's support AND letting go of his own insecurities in the process.In fact I want them both to show groW*H through this.Individually and as a couple.With sprinkles of their cute nok-jhok and jealousy like DUH.

Edited by -SYS- - 08 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarsaaazkrock.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I want him growing up through this track.Like starting out reacting like typical Shaan-thinking only of himself etc. but slowly moving onto being Khanak's support AND letting go of his own insecurities in the process.In fact I want them both to show groW*H through this.Individually and as a couple.With sprinkles of their cute nok-jhok and jealousy like DUH.

THE ABOVE IS GENERAL CONSENSUS>...everyone wants this...CV's sun rahe ho aap!!!!

iluvmanar.Dilwale.kubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Saaz...yaar completely agree wid u...if khanak hides it...gayi bhehs pani me.....i want the exact u mentioned .....

saaazkubarekrock

Go to top