Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 106)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Okay as for not having shanak today...frankly I was not expecting it at alll,,,i said that all yesterday and even today before the episode so no biggie,,,,they gave him in that avtaar on friday to make us watch him on saturday

BUT YES,  I shall say this,,,,I WANTED A SHANAK MEETING SUNNY STORY>>>>Because that would have potentially opened the door for a different kind of storyline than what has been done before.....now I and I know quite a few of us do not want watch a KHANAK hiding this from Shaan and an angry Shaan and they not talking about it...we want a SHAAN Sambhalofying Khanak in this track..GRoW*H of character bhi koyi cheez hoti hai....

But I shall rest easy...it is possible that the precap is a PROMO...and we may still get SHANAK seeing Sunny....

Edited by saaaz - 08 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209IFsKhanak-SYS--YasharanArshi-tvrasikakrock.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Huummmm....

No Shanak...very disappointed...really..but no use crying ...over spilt milk...so am over it..LOL Had a doubt myself it being Saturday and all...LOL

Khanak seeing Sunny first.....am not suprised as idn't an articel we read say as much....it was us who asked for the later...seeing him after meeting Shaan...etc.

Am not interested to see how the CV's deal with this. We had Shaan saying..something about Khanak being jealous on seeing the girl fan following of his...so are his own words going to come back and bit him...as it will be him in the boat and not her....hummmmmmm...Interesting ...if CV's handle it properly..it will be...lets wait and watch....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBiniluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Jan 8, 2011 episode:

KhaSam scene: Funny because of Khanak. She is really really good, Yashu, in her comic avatar. So serious as in being funnyLOL The way she jumps in when she finds Sam unable to carry on anymore, and completely takes over from her, and confronts Rahul... so so good! Khanak is like a toofaan reallyLOL

Sam's shiny green churidhar- Not nice. Too shiny and bad choice of color.

I liked the visit to the marriage bureau. Who are these guys who did those 1 min cameos? very good acting... just watch them... esp the bureau guy. I liked it... it was silly, not original but funny! Much much better than Duckboo is u know what I mean!

Khanak-Hiten Kumar:Another fine actor. Is he big in Gujarati films? He is really good... u can tell by the way he delivers his lines... so on dot.... loved it.

Shaan scene: O.k. KT looks weak. I didnt understand why Shaan spoke with Khanak's pic behind himLOL

Precap-Khanak-Sunny meeting (Khuny as Saaaz has christened them)- hmmmm..... for the sake of RBO and the CVs, I hope this works. Its clear the RBO team is working hard to revive the show... but showing ShaNak meeting Sunny wud have been more effective. But they cant do that bcos no way wud Shaan take part in RaSam matchmaking....

Edited by tvrasika - 08 January 2011 at 10:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubarebones88

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Wohi hua jis ka darr tha.
No ShaNak + Khanak-Sunny meet first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockkubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
On one hand I am okay cos we might get to see an angry or posessive or aggressive Shantanu and jealous too and that's what I wanted to see and we also get to see some serious scenes between them like before.But on the other hand,why not ShaNak reunion before all this??!!!Just a single scene!!!And I have already said this before but feel bad for Shantanu and come to think of it his dialogues and the way he was remembering good times and esp him saying that he wants to spend rest of his life with her seem to give an indication that all might not be good when he meets her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarkrockkubarebones88

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ok will be back later after watching the epi....me don't rally mind Khanak seeing Sunny before Shaan or with him....I don't know whay...I think it will be interesting if handled well...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarIFsKhanakdestinylovekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
khanak and sam- was so funny today...........yashu u cracked me up just way she meddle between them and handel everything wow she scared rahul
the duplicate actor part was funny yaar i enjoyed it cuz its better then duck-boo.
tnk god thy bring hiten kumar back it was very funny yaar................looks like every charecter is getting back so we can expect gauri bhabhi later

abt khanak seeing sunny i was shock too but i think cuz of that she can emotionally relate to shaan more so still hope since kt is not recover jo hain ue se kaam chalao
apna complaint box thodi der ke liye out of service kar do guys plz haWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylove

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
 no complaints yaar...mujhe to abhi se Saaz ka likha hua "Jaala hua Shaan" dikh raha hai...i m not sad....but not very happy as we coudnt see our Shanak 2day as we expected.....but if Cvs handled it properly, it'll be def. good.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Go to top