Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 (Page 100)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

You know I have been thinking yesterday night cos Khanak put Sam in an uncomfortable situation,Sam wants to do the same and may be ask Khanak to wear a western outfit as a favour or getting back at her and then Shantanu comes and sees her?Too far fetched right?But just wanted to share lol.
I would be willing to transform into Zenn's bunny to see her ina  jeans and a tee

But it aint happenin!

She will be in a shiny salwar suit, heels and that wig FOR SURE!

I WILL TAKE WHAT I GET TODAY!
NO complaints what so ever!

I owe it to the pair

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakrockkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@ Aditee...
EXACTLY what I said too....but who is listening to you and me ma....??? tell ...tell.....tell...

I mean...she could have easily found out more about the backstory....she does not need shaan for it...she could ahve  'accidently' come across SUNIL-MAd's divorce papers, she could have actually done ghar leaving ka practice and gone to dhulwaadi for a while...the whole bombay team could ahve taken a holiday...hello all these ideas were posted on the CV thread ...tahts why people got excited when the chitti thing happened...and then whooosh!!! something else...

@gaayu

Hmm...this TRPS and 6 day format...let me be honest star one can never be in the running as a channel garnering TRPs...its highest ever has been Geet...so you should track Geet TRps..
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@ aditee
You need to empty your inbox! PMs not getting sent.
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

@aditee

kehti ho kay no complains and still you keep on making them!TongueLOL

i know one thing i don't want for the shanak's meeting scene, shaan's friends lurking in the background while it's happening!Embarrassed

Edited by zennnn - 08 January 2011 at 8:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasikakubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Is Star One shows are not in TRP race, why are they played with? Why are some shows axed and some kept? On what basis are these decisions made?

Sorry for too many ques. Just trying to understand this channelBig smile... my first Star One u see:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

i know one thing i don't want for the shanak's meeting scene, shaan's friends lurking in the background while it's happening!Embarrassed

Ha ha!

THAT I WANT ALSO

NO LURKERS
Just the two!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

You know I have been thinking yesterday night cos Khanak put Sam in an uncomfortable situation,Sam wants to do the same and may be ask Khanak to wear a western outfit as a favour or getting back at her and then Shantanu comes and sees her?Too far fetched right?But just wanted to share lol.
I would be willing to transform into Zenn's bunny to see her ina  jeans and a tee

But it aint happenin!

She will be in a shiny salwar suit, heels and that wig FOR SURE!

I WILL TAKE WHAT I GET TODAY!
NO complaints what so ever!

I owe it to the pair

What happened to the salwars she wore during the ILU track?And what happened to the way she used to wear her dupatta cos my first topic in this forum was regarding that only when I saw the scene where she covers Shantanu's eyes cos she wasn't wearing a chunni and loved that cos I thought unlike other heroines she actually covers what she needs to cover lol.But these days the salwa suits are bad and the dupatta around her neck like the rest.

Like you all I am not hoping for anything sensational.But I def want to see them together again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

This was too funny....you know something...when RASAM were introduced,,,and I really wanted to give them a chance...I did I am being very honest here...I always thought given that the writers had given Shanak a volatile story, they would give RASAM an understated silent love story...where eyes do a lot of talking ....i mean even the fact that PB and Manish are physically not the type to create chemistry....dont get me wrong....they are fine looking individually but as a couple they have the similar physical attributes so I often thought they would show a soft romance between them...so everytime shanak fought, rasam would share small smiles....of course high hopes from these writers...and i think what has made this accident a horrendous wreck is frankly below par acting....there are no ways about it....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top