Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ha yaaar...saaz...kya itni easy hai kisi film shooting se tape hasil karna....and RK always confuses me....i think he is really confused.....aj ke epi me yehi sab se bari garbar thi....i guess....
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know Zenn

there are loads of undercurrents that I saw in this episode that you have touched upon...but I must admit one thing...the last month has made me not to expect too much from the undercurrents...but that said...I think there is loads of potential for a 
SOORAJ EVOKING CRAZY FEELINGS BETWEEN SHANAK-- ones of guilt, remorse, non closure, fear of loosing and I for one have decided that whatever they throw my way I am ready....the only thing that is still eating me is if they dont bring some class into rahul's scenes...i am telling you...they will loose audience..

The thing about sunny acting as sooraj for rahul came up yestrday - i think teech brought it up...

so now SUNSTROKE for Shanak
KIBOJI for Rasam???

Btw the current dialogue writers are not really doing full justice to shanak...they are doing a great job with Sunstroke's lines ...but with Shanak they are missing...and this is going to impact the quality of this potentially volatile track...

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@rooj

actually yaar! these were the only smbolics i care about! waisay tu bohot the!😆

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rooj-agree with you on Khanak acting bold cos of her fears and in turn trying hard to show to herself may be that she loves Shantanu only!

That dialogue of Karan saying 'I lost so much' doesn't cut it.First reaction-eye rolling and then what abt Khanak.She lost a lot too when she lost Sooraj!

But I am waiting for his reaction when he sees Sunny!

I am even liking Sam.Rahul-couldn't get to even like his character.

So much angst in coming episodes for Shanak but I am excited!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail

@saaz

hi 5 bud! no wonder people call me saaz by mistake sometimes! meray aur aap kay dil kay beech bridge jo hai, i mean dil ko dil say rah!😆

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zenn: Arre yaar even i care for the symbolism...i look for them every time...and i sort of pay attention to them especially if its current tracks...

main apna take zaroor dungi...

@ Smitha: of course yaar she is feeling lost and she is trying to assure herself more than others...but i think Shaan will pick it up soon because I have a feeling she will feel that distant and to herself more now...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He will realise by the end of the date that all is not well with her and she might not say anything cos I feel the epi where he meets Sunny would be the high point i guess.
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THERE IS SOMETHING THAT HAS REALLY WORRIED ME ABOUT TODAY:S EPISODE,,,,

see,,,,

The whole shanak scene was cut into shots----rahul and sunstroke's scenes were placed in between

MY BIGGEST WORRY is ...is this how they are going to present every episode???

with rahul in between shanak....then you loose the angst and emotion if in between an angst ridden shanak scene you get a bipolar resident from hell scene....

@swathi,,.loved your angst....

@zennn...you are too funny ðŸ˜†
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saazy-Smaazy (is it ok i call u that?): I think it's because of KT's 3 hours schedule and don't know how long that will be for tho, can someone find out? but it's def. coz of that...so i wud't worry bout it much...however unless the CVs are doing it because of the Rahul using Sunny to get back to Shanak then it's a different story
.Dilwale. thumbnail
is it just me ya KT's SRK inspired facial jhatkas aaj kuch ziyada they? even in the precap?