Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 - Page 112

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really yaar...itna accha menu card to maine apni jindagi me bhi nehi dekha....😆.....and the cost of dishes to wowww.....🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

11th Jan 2011

Yaar....

Shanak Scene: Emotions perfectly acted...however the dialogue 'maine bahut kuch khoya hai" is totally faltu dialogue...I thought the same...i was like W*F? what khoya hai? sab kuch toh khud hi choda hai...they could have gone with a better ...dialogue of 'loss' if they were trying to indicate something about the future in the track....ditto patch up dialogue and friends ....nice...for once loose ends are getting tied...thank god for that...Ameen! Khanak shivering was a little OTT..in the sense she started even before Shaan completes his dialogue and he notices her shiver 5 minutes after she has begun...itna time thodi lagta hai..again dialogues tied in well...would comment after I watch the epi

Rahul: DUDE...kya sazaaa....seriously yaar...yeh dialogues and the BG>>>LOOSE IT!!! yaar...so this rahul as a friend has suggeted...is actually suffering from BIPOLAR....still crackes me up 🤣cafe mein human being....company mein shaitaan being....Yaar...bipolar resident from hell....get a grip!!! Characterisation cannot oscillate so badly....bring it down a notch in the boardroom...loose the BG and get finer dialogues....this scene that too placed right in the middle of shanak scene also indicates CVs know people change channels when these guys come....OUT!!!!..don't push this character down our throats...refine and polish these scenes....frankly 'mujhe set ke recording ke tapes chahiye???!!!!"..SERIOUSLY!!!!???? yaar logic thoda tho leke aao...yaar!! agreed 100% I've been saying that Rahul's character is not making sense from day one...sahi main bipolar hai...kuch toh smartness dekhai jiss tarah banta hai...nothing against Manish because he is good but the character is like W*H sort of thing...

Sunny: Chalo!!! the CVs did a good job here...this was another scene placed right in between shanak..again to make people watch...but notice here...dialogue delivery much better..limited and the BG....just right...shall be looking forward to this character....will comment after i watch...

Shaan almost hit by sunstroke" ðŸ¤£Kahan se laati ho aise names? Shaan suspecting something wrong...again thank you!!!! of course this is only adding to the fear of where this track si going...of course the three times takraana...so dramatic...hey ram!! but thank god BG was clean..."suraj ko bachaane ke liye....suraj ke baare mein socha bhi kaise'???? frankly these dialogues while really good .... however the indication they give of the track gives a certain discomfort.... did she say that today? oh god...im fearing but at least Shaan is noticing and i think they will not talk for a while, im just telln u coz that is how the track will go forward...

Khanak hit by Sunstroke part 2: "suraj ko bachaane ke liye....suraj ke baare mein socha bh kaise'???? I knew it! she thought of saving suraj when she was helping him! frankly these dialogues while really good .... however the indication they give of the track gives a certain discomfort...good entry by sunstroke....fabulous BG, GOLDEN Music...clean. BUT what went totally wrong in this miniscule of a second in this scene....reaction from Khanak and SS ka entry ka camera angle...very badly done.  the wide camera angle did not work for this scene... as long as camera panned on Khanak or Sunstroke, it was very good......dialogues by SS, his delivery little off...especially at MAA BAAP...i guess they wanted to use the opportunity to show sooraj's maa-baap, and Khanak's expressions...very good...very dramatic...but not jaaring...thoda the alaaps can be reduced in the background.. instrumentation or Shankar Mahadevan's alaap is
 much better....Khanak's shocked  and scared expression through it all ..very believable..... again will comment after i watch the epi, however I liked it how Khanak didn't want him to be sam's bf...

Sam & Sunstroke;  very nice dialogues....OKAY honestly...NO jokes about this....Sam shares better chemistry with mr. Sunstroke here...I think it has lot to do with the dialogues......and that at this point the characterisation is very clear....and Sam as long as she does not move her hands too much and her body ...both sunstroke and sam move their bodies too much while delivering...
WHY is khanak afraid that Shaan will get naraaz??? honestly....thats the problem...shaan naraaz ho jayenge....she could have said...shaan inhe dekhlenge tho pataa nahi kya hoga or something...I lliked the dialogue yehi farak hai actor aur non actor mein...but I think it could have done with an extra line...the punch was not there especially becos Sam comes across as someone who does not get the punch lines.... I told u Khanak would be thinking bout
Shaan and shaan only and he will be thinkn bout her...both are burthals...
as for the punch-line even i noticed that sam can't get it...maybe coz she is sweet as per articles or something...

precap: yaaron...jo cheez dekhne mein mazaa aaye..uske baare mein likhna...NAINSAAFI!!! lekin besharmi allowed hai na?🤣 sorry joke toh banta hai...

@ Vaishu: I will give my take after I watch the epi...beside no one likes my full word by word analysis...its effing long yaar. 🤣😳
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee

Where did you watch it so quick?

whaddya mean YT?...wait a sec...

Shyte...cannot find it anymore...
rooj-i thumbnail
I like the CC corner...Koi toh sanity lata hai iss pagal mental hospitals main! 🤣aur saazy-smaazy criticism is rightly there!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rooj...i think precap k liye hume vat ki jaroorat hai, sab milke uski naam japo...shayad woh ajaye....

@saaz....tum bura to nehi man gayi...kya yaar...main to majak kar rahi thi...lekin main sorry nehi bolungi...kuki dosti me no sorry no thanks...shayad kisi sexy mahapurush ne kaha hai aisa....😆
rooj-i thumbnail
@ navs: kyu main kafi nahi hoon kya? mujhse pucho main kya kya besharmi nikal sakti hoon! 🤣 meri FF nahi padhi?🤣🤣🤣
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

11th Jan 2011

Yaar....

Shanak Scene: Emotions perfectly acted...however the dialogue 'maine bahut kuch khoya hai" is totally faltu dialogue...they could have gone with a better ...dialogue of 'loss' if they were trying to indicate something about the future in the track....patch up dialogue and friends ....nice...for once loose ends are getting tied...thank god for that...Khanakshiveringwas a little OTT..in the sense she started even before Shaan completes his dialogue and he notices her shiver 5 minutes after she has begun...itna time thodi lagta hai..again dialogues tied in well...

Rahul:DUDE...kya sazaaa....seriously yaar...yeh dialogues and the BG>>>LOOSE IT!!! yaar...so this rahul as a friend has suggeted...is actually suffering from BIPOLAR....cafe mein human being....company mein shaitaan being....Yaar...bipolar resident from hell....get a grip!!! Characterisation cannot oscillate so badly....bring it down a notch in theboardroom...loose the BG and get finer dialogues....this scene that too placed right in the middle of shanak scene also indicates CVs know people change channels when these guys come....OUT!!!!..don't push this character down our throats...refine and polish these scenes....frankly 'mujhe set ke recording ke tapes chahiye???!!!!"..SERIOUSLY!!!!???? yaar logic thoda tho leke aao...yaar!!

Sunny:Chalo!!! the CVs did a good job here...this was another scene placed right in between shanak..again to make people watch...but notice here...dialogue delivery much better..limited and the BG....just right...shall be looking forward to this character....

Shaan almost hit by sunstroke"Shaan suspecting something wrong...again thank you!!!! of course this is only adding to the fear of where this track si going...of course the three times takraana...so dramatic...hey ram!! but thank god BG was clean..."suraj ko bachaane ke liye....suraj ke baare mein socha bhi kaise'???? frankly these dialogues while really good .... however the indication they give of the track gives a certain discomfort....

Khanak hit by Sunstroke part 2:"suraj ko bachaane ke liye....suraj ke baare mein socha bh kaise'???? frankly these dialogues while really good .... however the indication they give of the track gives a certain discomfort...good entry by sunstroke....fabulous BG, GOLDEN Music...clean. BUT what went totally wrong in this miniscule of a second in this scene....reaction from Khanak and SS ka entry ka camera angle...very badly done. the wide camera angle did not work for this scene... as long as camera panned on Khanak or Sunstroke, it was very good......dialogues by SS, his delivery little off...especially at MAA BAAP...i guess they wanted to use the opportunity to show sooraj's maa-baap, and Khanak's expressions...very good...very dramatic...but not jaaring...thoda the alaaps can be reduced in the background..instrumentationor Shankar Mahadevan's alaap is
much better....Khanak's shocked and scared expression through it all ..very believable.....

Sam & Sunstroke; very nice dialogues....OKAY honestly...NO jokes about this....Sam shares better chemistry with mr. Sunstroke here...I think it has lot to do with the dialogues......and that at this point the characterisation is very clear....and Sam as long as she does not move her hands too much and her body ...both sunstroke and sam move their bodies too much while delivering...
WHY is khanak afraid that Shaan will get naraaz??? honestly....thats the problem...shaan naraaz ho jayenge....she could have said...shaan inhe dekhlenge tho pataa nahi kya hoga or something...I lliked the dialogue yehi farak hai actor aur non actor mein...but I think it could have done with an extra line...the punch was not there especially becos Sam comes across as someone who does not get the punch lines....

precap: yaaron...jo cheez dekhne mein mazaa aaye..uske baare mein likhna...NAINSAAFI!!!

VOILA!!!saaazy..nd dis is especially 4 d last line...maaza aagaya re!!b/w m in 4 all ur shanakism classes in roojz skul!😉
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OYE TUM dono...rooj and naveen....CCorner ko besharmi corner mat bano...HAI RAM!!! Gaayu hoti tho laga deti tum dono ka tikhaane....

Naveen...pagal ho gaye ho kya...why should i be mad??? hello I LOWE reviewing and anlysing RBO...CCorner to usikeliye bana tha...

CHAL BYE GUYS...see you later

Aww thanks Deepa..i got yur PM..sorry yaar was deep in work then....tu same question aditee ko likh you will get full ram kahani...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Deeps: itni beechaini hai mere school ki? teacher banna hai? lol🤣
rooj-i thumbnail

OYE TUM dono..CCorner ko besharmi corner mat bano...HAI RAM!!! Gaayu hoti tho laga deti tum dono ka tikhaane.... what she doesn't know wouldn't kill her🤣 sorry wont do it again Professor Saazy-Smaazy...(btw u didnt tell me if it's ok i call u that...)

Naveen...pagal ho gaye ho kya...why should i be mad??? hello I LOWE reviewing and anlysing RBO...CCorner to usikeliye bana tha...

CHAL BYE GUYS...see you later

bye yaar!

superb analysis...i will come back with mine later!