Posted: 13 years ago
10th Januray 2011

GULLIVER'S THUMBS UP!

The power couple IS BACK

Yayyyyyyyy!!

I cant think of one bad thing to say today
 THUMBS UP:

I JUST COULD NOT TELL, there was a two week gap. It was SEAMLESS
The chemistry is still  SO TOTALLY THERE!
He just has to look at her............ my heart skips a beat!

1. The look they gave each other when he entered, she wipes her tears like she doesnt want him to know

2. The very LAST look of the day, was for a brief second but REAL TOO REAL
3. She sounded very convincing when she said "Mujhe aapki bahut yaad aayi"
4. LOVED how she clutched his hand, talked of how safe he makes her feel
5. SO MANY HUGS.......... NOT ONE ianppropriate
6. She can act emotional yet be very restrained, really liked that about her
7. Felt like CVs were sending US  amessage when Shaan says "Main tumhe kabhi chhodkar nahi jaaoonga" Thanks CVs. Thats what we want........... them together!
8. When he says "I am sorry for not calling, it seems like he actually meant it for REAL
Very very believable.

9. THE MANY MANY TIMES THEY JUST LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, and hugged over and over again, it truly felt like we were watching them from behind the curtain. They looked SO LOST in each other. Not sure how KT showed up at the set, and when he met YM etc but it did feel like they were glad to be seeing each other again. They make a fantsatic pair, totally complement each other in their acting skills

10 Teens DID NOT READ THIS: But the hug was full frontalπŸ˜‰ and her hands were totally spread out on his back! Havent seen THAT ONE BEFORE!
Good to know he was SO MISSED!πŸ˜†

Didnt care for that shiny blue jacket, would have loved it if the hug was just with the tee on.😳
Maybe becoz his face is still so pale they wanted the jacket to add some color
HER NATURAL REAL HAIR SOON, PLEASE PLEASE!

Sam was actually OK as a caring friend 
Her dialog delivery still seems awfully flat

I so dont want to miss when she finds out her best friend's "deed of a lifetime"

This Sunny guy acts like the 1980s' Karz's Rishi Kapoor
He has a slight Punjabi accent, not sure if its natural or cultivated for the role
He walked into the hospital like he was there for a movie screening of his

All in all a very nice show!

SHANAK IS BACK 
I will just savor it!

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
will be back after i watch the epi
Originally posted by aditee

10th Januray 2011

GULLIVER'S THUMBS UP!

The power couple IS BACK

Yayyyyyyyy!!

I cant think of one bad thing to say today

So will be back in 45 mins to do the review of an all THUMBS UP DAY!

Coming from me, such days are so rare!
Much like pulling hen's teeth

Well said, Aditi!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

POWER COUPLE, indeed!!!!

And may I add television's first couple.....ShaNak!...... truly, madly, deeply......made for each other.......Suraj aka Sunny notwithstanding!!!!

Need to catch up on the initial part of the epi.....will post my review thereafter. But for all practical purposes, ShaNak are back.....break ke baad.....and, so is RBO!!!!

Welcome back, guys!!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago

initial reaction to the episode:

cried twice!

with ym/khanak.

with shanak/yasharan.

i think RBO is back people!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago

Sorry, double post guyz!!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIAπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...anyone missin GOLDEN RBO days....plz see today's episode..especially d Shankar Ehsaan Loy RBO sad song version!!!!its breathtakingly beautiful nd mind blowing............
Hi I am Vaishnavi here. Being a silent follower of the forum and fan of RBO for 4 months I couldn't stop myself today after watching the episode.

@Aditee  you are right . The power couple is back.

Only one word for today's episode and specially for Shanak -  FANTABULOUS.

In the middle of watching.I am SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!

The episode opened with some good vibes and expectations but yet again ' not a finished or a good product'

so khanak saves Sunny'she sees his face and lets go'.wow! lot of us will be happy that Khanak has forgotten her first husband'but I am at a loss as how cheap we women become '.so we sleep with a man and forget the one we didn't sleep with'. is that it???!!!   I didn't like the way she let go...it was just not done... shocked you maybe.... you don't let go!!!

Yes! we move on and I am  glad she moved on'.. 

Anyway! the scene continues and she is in the hospital she wakes not even asking where she is ??? Logic'huh!! Whets that' ....and Khanak doesn't even ask  what happened to that guy....

and pink lipstick...bloody hell!! and close up on top of it...what the hell is wrong with her makeup guy!!!

Sam is the fill in blanks..... and disappears....great!!!

the actor sunny.... why is strutting like peacock???.... Do all actors  strut like that hmmmmmm!!!???

Shanak is lovey dovey 'I think shaan should have been a little taken aback and concerned... however ...his expression which was more like  "guys i am back and where is my guitar? and I am tired...." uff!!!  the blue jacket!!' the poor guy looked pale and they  him  a bright jacket he looks dawdy!!! style guys...101 never give a pale face, bright colors it makes them look dull....

Khanak's tears were sweet and her lost expression was good I guess this girl acts well ! when Shaan is around'. 

I wish we had a little light scene between these two and start blending into the heavy emotion not jump right into the water'anyway nothing new about RBO format!! 

So lets watch and see...what's in store for us 

PS. Glad to hear the original score back!!! Rang badalti odhani....

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
M still stuck on to that song dat i hv lost d zing to write smtnin ryt nw...episode by all standards was GUD...train pattri pe aagye hain it seems..wishing as well as hopin dat it doesn't gt DERAILED dis tym.... b/w was wondering wen dey have such an amazing collection of BG SCORE..y nt use at all the appropriate tym!!!...FB WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOO GUD...ym lukd soo innocent nd immature just lyk a kid!!!!!