Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 - Page 88

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I couldn't understand today's Shantanu's scene.Instead of going home to meet Khanak where was he sitting and talking to her portrait?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sorry for the outburst...but when I saw that scene...my exact words to the screen...

"acha tu exactly hai kahan..aur yeh kya biwi ka poster tere promotion tour pe leke gayaa???"

so now I open Ccorner and here you are...asking the very important question....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

🤣

sorry for the outburst...but when I saw that scene...my exact words to the screen...

"acha tu exactly hai kahan..aur yeh kya biwi ka poster tere promotion tour pe leke gayaa???"

so now I open Ccorner and here you are...asking the very important question....

Varsha it looked like a bar with high chairs and all.

Saaz-I was thinking ''what happened to the excitement and restlessness Shantanu?''
aditee thumbnail
Smitha,
Good catch!

It might have been been

UNLESS
Shaan travels in one of those huge 18 wheelers like Hollywood celebrities do, and he travels with the picture...... and hangs the pic of his wife on the wall of which ever hotel he happens to be staying in.

Kuch zyaada ho gaya, nahi?😉😆

The other day, when KT was really sick he wore a white shirt and walked into Rahul's house to give him a piece of his mind, do you remember?

THAT was Shaan's apartment!
The bar looked familiar.😆 
No wonder they had all the lights turned off
Rahul was pouring himself one drink after another, and he asks Shaan, how did you enter my house?"
Shaan goes "I just had to tell ur guard blah blah blah"

I was laughing my head off!😆

Ghar to Shaan ka hai!😃

Looks like RBO is REALLY LOW BUDGET!
Not ONE outdoor

Their world revolves within that K house and that hideous cafe😡
I will not complain if I see ShaNak in it all the time though!😳
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
I think practically speaking the poor dude is recuperating...so hasn't full on started shooting scenes yet and the fact is NO ONE is going to be okay with the first scene on  Shaan's return with anyone else other than Khanak...which means it has to be dhamakedar...which also means he needs all the energy...so my guess is picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

which is why my gut says the khanak seeing sunny is promo...we will get shanak before that....I mean Cvs cannot be that daft..or can they???.

I think practically speaking the poor dude is recuperating...so hasn't full on started shooting scenes yet and the fact is NO ONE is going to be okay with the first scene on  Shaan's return with anyone else other than Khanak...which means it has to be dhamakedar...which also means he needs all the energy...so my guess is picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...

which is why my gut says the khanak seeing sunny is promo...we will get shanak before that....I mean Cvs cannot be that daft..or can they???.

If it was like the promo for SR then I would have been okay.But this looks serialish lol)if that made any sense)with the same dress and all

Even I thought the same at first and then I seem to be thinking in circles lol.

I would be very happy if we see ShaNak before!
LOL Aditee,you cracked me up lol
saaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

If it was like the promo for SR then I would have been okay.But this looks serialish lol)if that made any sense)with the same dress and all

Even I thought the same at first and then I seem to be thinking in circles lol.

I would be very happy if we see ShaNak before!

Hmmm....you know you have a point...except for tu na jaane aas pass ...none of the other 'precaps' that actually were 'promos' were serialish...you are right..i am trying to think...maybe the  I love you one ...to some extent...yaar bheja is getting fried..and dimaag is slowly becoming dahi wada...
aditee thumbnail

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

I will fed ex some mithai for u
saaaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

I will fed ex some mithai for u

BHEJ BHEJ main vaise bhi thodi down hoon...nothing like good old mithai to cheer me up...😃

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when you have an actor who is sick  and you have to shoot with him for a a scene....then why not something like this... where he is sitting in a garden....you don't need lights and he could wear his white T (and look casual) and talking to his wife...  split screen to Khanak ...a cute conversation.....

Talking to the poster....is he mad...and where is he???...in his house ??? and why do they have posters in their house....what happened to the party???  the scene was like gagging oneself...and saying look we don't know what to do ...so talk to oneself....the soliloquy's are getting to me....dude! Shakespeare did hundred of years ago.... can we not see it now on TV just to bide time....

KT's  face has shrunk ...poor guy!!! need khanak to give him big hug.....😉

As I said earlier Karz is in.....

the precap and the vision..... Hiten Kumar's story lead it in without any subtlety... that the problem with RBO is that subtlety is gone....if they want to start a track they don't weave it in they just put it out there....bloddy hell!!!

It  was  a no brainier episode... 

they pick up again at the cafe...I thought we are done with it.!!!...but whatever.... then they go to the look a like guys...which was not funny and again cheap tactics...cheee!

If you have few lights and few scenes to shoot they could have shot a scene with Khushboo , Akshay (at least he was looking good) and Duck..

...a call from Shaan to khanak...mention Hiten Kumar....panic......a  fake boyfriend and they go to a film shoot because khanak knows Hiten Kumar ....and then the girls  are looking for  someone.... 

Anyway, what is logic yet again ..... 

Saturday episodes are really getting worse in RBO... all other shows are catching up and actually having a good episode....unlike us... we seem to be lost........

lets hope for some good episodes next week....disappointed...yet again

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago