Posted: 13 years ago
Shriya,
Thank for that info.
PKYEK is the top one?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@saaz

you know! i'll be honest. though i like sam and rahul individually as characters, i too don't see their chemistry as a couple. in fact, yesterday's cafe scene was the first time i enjoyed their interaction with each other and i have a serious suspicion that it had more to do with khanak's presence in the scene. waisay aisay tu thora problem ho jaye ga. if we like rasam only when khanak is around tu phir what about the real romantic scenes!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@saaz

you know! i'll be honest. though i like sam and rahul individually as characters, i too don't see their chemistry as a couple. in fact, yesterday's cafe scene was the first time i enjoyed their interaction with each other and i have a serious suspicion that it had more to do with khanak's presence in the scene. waisay aisay tu thora problem ho jaye ga. if we like rasam only when khanak is around tu phir what about the real romantic scenes!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I think zenn we enjoyed the scene for two reasons only...for once they had a table between them...so no pushing pulling...for another khanak's presence...but what killed the scene was Sam;s OTT acting with the whole dekho mera dress ko,,,my biggest beef with rasam is that acting is below par and to top it all they were not allowed to showcase or get better becos of crass treatment of their scenes including the push pull and the horrendous BG music...think about it...take 2 scenes post proposal fiasco...one with shanak- shaan pushing and pulling Khanak...now as just actors these scene potentially could have been OTT...but dialogues and BG music made taht scene completely memorable the other one imo is the khanak throwing the baltees and bartans in the kitchen...i will be very honest with you, this is my opinion was not great YM acting...lot of people are going to jump on me for this...but imo, the acting was not as great as everyone thought it was...however what made this scene watchable (different from memorable) is bg, storyline and characeterisation....now show me where has this happpened with rasam??? nowhere...NO WHERE...so frankly if rasam have to be watchable if not memorable in this track...either get a storyline or have them on the frame with the stars of the show
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 introducing new shows i donno about starone..
they shut down mjht/dmg inspite of receing hoards of petitions not to take them off.

one thing i cna sense is starone is trying to have more common type of shows ;one we can find in all leading channels with central women characters of middle class mostly  to be in the race..

earlier in starone central charactes were mostly men only..and their target group was restricted to young sters only..(that is why more men oriented)

.i but I know about star plus group a little...

they give importance to trps but when it comes to decison of introducing new shows they dont mind axing prime time shows even when they have very good trps..

for eg..when they took bidaai of air it was having very good trp and also in top 10. 

so it is a question of time slot for new shows as well...

so might be mutual consent of producer as well but channel has always an upper say..   and

any channle would welcome big producers liek ekta/rajan shahi/ etc., because they have become a brand identity with all channel audience..,

and they will definitely  see to that their show stays in top 100 as far as starone is concerned atleast..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ saaaz
At the risk of facing baaltis and barthans from the forum members here๐Ÿ˜†, can I also say that I did not think that crying scene after the proposal was Yashu's best? She tried hard, I cud see, but i didnt find it the best of her work... because it was too dramatic, not RBO style... Khanak is not like that, throwing utensils around... but yes, it was still watchable... all ShaNak scenes are watchable because of the way the two actors emote. Very important (for me at least), that people act. Dont care much for hot or cold bodies... everyone has them on TV these days. That's a given.. no thin looking guy is ever gonna be made a hero. But what separates good actors from average ones, is the ability to emote properly....

I was also one of the few in this forum to say I did not like KT's emoting in the Jab se tere naina sequence... just in case people are gonna throw baaltis๐Ÿ˜†
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@saaz

no i won't throw baltis at you! but i think that YM was really amazing in that scene. agree completely with you on the bartan smashing. gaayu is right, that is not something khanak would do at all. but i am talking about how YM emoted, not how khanak should have reacted. saazy, i know you like to think out of the box but yaar the part before the bartan smashing where she talks to herself about how she'll live without shaan was flawless. i would request you to watch the scene again, for me please๐Ÿ˜ณ

@gaayu

eeekkk! plz don't remind me. that was solely for publicity and trps and i wanna say no more about it. i am still surprised to this day that KT actually agreed to do it. it was awkward to watch but after some of kt's scenes in the rock on track especially the FBs and the ones with sam, the saanwariya sequence seems ok now๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@saaz

no i won't throw baltis at you! but i think that YM was really amazing in that scene. agree completely with you on the bartan smashing. gaayu is right, that is not something khanak would do at all. but i am talking about how YM emoted, not how khanak should have reacted. saazy, i know you like to think out of the box but yaar the part before the bartan smashing where she talks to herself about how she'll live without shaan was flawless. i would request you to watch the scene again for me๐Ÿ˜ณ

@gaayu

eeekkk! plz don't remind me. that was solely for publicity and trps and i wanna say no more about it. i am still surprised to this day that KT actually agreed to do it. it was awkward to watch but after some of kt's scenes in the rock on track especially the FBs and the ones with sam, the saanwariya sequence seems ok now๐Ÿ˜†

WELL SAID!
IT WAS TOO AWKWARD TO WATCH!
MY feelings exactly!
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ha I think I'm the only person who actually skipped watching the Saawariya sequence.
aditee thumbnail

i am second!

Sys!
Mujhe include kar!
Promos were enough for me!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ON KT and Saawariya....

OMG....virtual big hug to Gaayu, Zenn, Aditee. and SYS..PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!! ACtually i was sooper worried that the show would derail after that...you know I will be honest there were many instances when I thought this show tho gaya....seriously...like W*H was that 'Suhaag raat ke baad walla book track...I mean ...come on..thoda crass tha....I mean especially after that suhaag raat ke set sajaane ke tareeke..which was imo fabulous...so many times I thought yeh kya ho raha,,,but they kind of brought us back...but since the SHaan rejecting Khanak becos she played his CD ...frankly it was never the same again....never....no matter how many shanak fab scenes they gave...there has not been a single episode I ahve watched again....whereas before that I rewatched so many episodes again....NOT shanak scenes only...but epsiodes...

@zenn,,,chal tere liye...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago