Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -SYS-

I could kiss Dr Swati for this piece of news and I don't even know her!
BUT-what about the precap?Shall Khanak continue her plan alongside Sam or abandon her for some reason and voila!ShaNak!!!
I will help her push Sam into a ditch as long as we get...ShaNak!!!😆
I am hoping also that this match making thing is purely a "time pass" and she will abandon it when hubby returns and drills some sense into her by saying "Khanak apney chhotey se dimaag ko kholo aur socho, Rahul mera dushman hai, aur tum USKI shaadi ke sapney dekh rahi ho?"😡

Maybe I AM the only one that thinks this whole idea is super ridiculous!

which ever way I think of it, I am just not able to come to a logical reason for why she wants Rahul and Sam to be married

All that melodramatic controlled anger outburst at the press meet "Shaan is contract ko poora karenge, Shaan aapke liye gaayenge" etc etc may all just have been pure BS who knows.

Sam's NOT her friend
Rahul is husband's enemy

Who is playing cupid?
Khanak!

I guess since the 6 day format started.......... ANYTHING goes for entertainment!
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
You know I have been thinking yesterday night cos Khanak put Sam in an uncomfortable situation,Sam wants to do the same and may be ask Khanak to wear a western outfit as a favour or getting back at her and then Shantanu comes and sees her?Too far fetched right?But just wanted to share lol.
WHAT?! NO!
She can't get a phone call informing her of his arrival pehle se!That would be too harsh.That would just be plain cruel.

yesterday I was indulging in this fantasy about how they don't inform YM about KT being back to shoot and suddenly he comes up to her and then they record her expressions and we get a Yashran moment with a ShaNak scene.They probably won't do that though.Sigh.
yaar swapnaji  would have talked to yashu on his teturn..so no chances of that..
and

Mora piya ghar aaya oh ramji  song can be played na..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -SYS-

WHAT?! NO!
She can't get a phone call informing her of his arrival pehle se!That would be too harsh.That would just be plain cruel.

yesterday I was indulging in this fantasy about how they don't inform YM about KT being back to shoot and suddenly he comes up to her and then they record her expressions and we get a Yashran moment with a ShaNak scene.They probably won't do that though.Sigh.
OMG!!
THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME

I love it Sys!
But hum logon ke liye aise sochna bhi paap se kam nahi hai

We are just "shown" what they think we deserve

No room for fantasies and hope!
@ shriya
That song wud be so apt!:)
@Aditee...you missed the day at CCorner and DT when all this was discussed abt Khanak helping set up her hubby's nemesis....and that the story had taken a sort of nose dive becos how many times can she say 'shaan aapke liye gayega' when Shaan is not around...i mean if they were to deal with it together...then he not being aorund does not help and then just her dealing with it would not go wel with fans becos that is exactly what they didnt want...another ekta type crusader for husband...
aiyoo aditee fingers paining di....but you get what i am saying,,,frankly when thsi thing started...i was really mad at where the stor was going or for that matter the non existence of one...but then as we know story writer changed....so there

@SYS...dont worry yaar,,,,this is what i do prepare for the worst...😉
Saaz
EXACTLY my point!
There is NO story because of the 6 day format

I dont agree that she HAS TO BE
 A Kekta type crusader

OR

A Cupid gushing Rahul ji Rahul ji

Are there no other ways to go?

There are!
The CVs dont want to write any other way

Goes back to ANYTHING GOES!

Has this 6 day format really worked?

Anyone has access to TRP ratings for the shows since 6 day format started?

Don't advertisers have to pay more for 1 extra day?

They don't mind?

They get their money's worth?
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

You know I have been thinking yesterday night cos Khanak put Sam in an uncomfortable situation,Sam wants to do the same and may be ask Khanak to wear a western outfit as a favour or getting back at her and then Shantanu comes and sees her?Too far fetched right?But just wanted to share lol.
I would be willing to transform into Zenn's bunny to see her ina  jeans and a tee

But it aint happenin!

She will be in a shiny salwar suit, heels and that wig FOR SURE!

I WILL TAKE WHAT I GET TODAY!
NO complaints what so ever!

I owe it to the pair