Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  @ aditee  RBO  had started weakly but picked up steadily ....with KT and Yash polpularity going... However!!! some new shows are now paving their way towards channels  with big names like Rajan Sahi and Anurag Basu who is making soaps for starone...
Starone eventhough is not TRP channel it is popular with young crowd!!! and people like us πŸ˜‰

Anyway, i think RBO will be retained only if the popularity rises.... and KT is quite popular!!!

IPL always hits the soaps...but they survive because of us....πŸ˜‰ bur RBO has to pick up soon or it will face the axe....
 pray and hope the cv's  love the show as much as we do and they get sponsors because that's all it is...
 anyway, lets forget what will happen lets concentrate on our Shanak and the Khandelwal's and Dhulwadi!!!

oh! btw on lighter note.....Gulal's story is on a similar path ...of RBO 😊....atleast other people are copying us πŸ˜‰
Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@wooster
while i agree KT is quite popular but not still not as popular as KSG /gurmeet/KW./Arjun Biljliani..
( i am being honest i have nothing against KT.

Infact i feel he needs to get more popularity for his talents 

unfortunately (for example) like gurmeet has he does not have fans of all ages

some how one gets a feel his fans are mostly teenagers who keep on commenting on his looks..especially those of his eareeir show(not mentioning any names dont want problems  )

YM has gained lot of fans in her first show ..with her various emotional acting abilities...KT/Ym hve become quite popular no doubt..

and coming to IPL in a way it may be good for RBO  because the channel will think twice before introducing new shows ...at that time...since the first few months are highly crucial for any new show...

so if RBO needs to survive it needs to improve now..and not wait for IPL to come...cvs need to work well on teh upcoming tracks. 

so we need to enjoy the show by forgetting all this and hopefully KT gets much more fitter to spend more time on sets.

one more thing as far as star channels are concerned it is all their own decision making and they donot decide it solely on the basis of trps.so we never know what is in their minds..

for that matter even geet has gone down in trps.comparatively..

But the worri some aspect for RBO is it is not getting new promos/retelecast timngs are taken away one by one......

....Yes Gulal is going the same way/same second marraige concept..(wow KUTCH/RBO  has influenced people  a   lot)
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good afternoon ladies..

More then IPL we also have to think about the Cricket World Cup that starts from the 19th Febuary 2011.....so tough month for all the serials on TV and ..all serial do get hit badly by IPL & Worl Cup no matter what their time slot is..or how popular it is.....and how the Serials and Channel combat it is by really having a drag feast.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and loads of cncentration on the lead pair...to gain even a bit of attentio really....

So lets see how they go about it.....its going to be tough indeed..the following months with World Cup and IPL.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You girls are making me fearful!If RBO is axed or ended I would be gutted simply cos I am addicted to this show right now and the jodi of ShaNak and my obsession would be cut short lol.I never wanted to love an another jodi but couldn't help myself with ShaNak and I so hope it survives the IPL and the World Cup!
prerna18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Possible!

I mean it depends on how much of an actor is appreciated...look u have loyal actors fan and then you loyal show fans. If the show is not allowing a new character to come in, then no matter how good of an actor is, he will have hard time fitting in the new show.

I can give you one example: Ram Kapoor, who is superb as well at emoting serious emotions was famous for being Jai and Kasam Se. Then he tried doing a role in Kyunki of an obsessed, green eyed monster who loves cat. He did it so well that he actually succeeded in being the character he was however the audience didn't like it at all. Hence he was forced to leave that show and come back to Kasam Se (which he never left)

So it is hard to be accepted and sometimes it depends on the audience and the show itself to let a new actor in to their show and their heart. Our forum has a perfect example...our show is bout the true RBO and well the new characters are hard to accept mainly because they don't fit in. Now Manish is superb as Rahul, i won't lie but do we want him in?

I think that should explain my answer

btw im not Rasam hater. lol

ur right.... Manish as Rahul also is superb.... And do we need him.....yesssss......
Manish has proved his metal in every department of acting..... He was fantastic in action as he entered RBO..... He is just brilliant in angry young man avatar.... He is outstanding in his romantic scenes, I mean that's his forte or speciality in every show as he plays romantic chocolate boy in all his shows... And yesterday watching him in the light hearted scene with Sam and Khanak.... He proved his metal there too...

U cannot comment anything against Manish's looks as he is very goodlooking... And he has got a smoking hot body....
So does Rahul deserves to be out of the show after entertaining us in every possible way.... In all kind of scenes which some stupid CVS wrote for him and we all still agree he is SUPERB.... The cvs mess up d beautiful RASAM track which we all kept calling a POTENTIALLY good track...
You answer who deserve to be thrown out of RBO... Cvs or Rahul?
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

You girls are making me fearful!If RBO is axed or ended I would be gutted simply cos I am addicted to this show right now and the jodi of ShaNak and my obsession would be cut short lol.I never wanted to love an another jodi but couldn't help myself with ShaNak and I so hope it survives the IPL and the World Cup!

No need to be fearful at all dear...as I said..its going to be tough for all the showes dear...not just RBO...so no worries at all...πŸ˜ƒ
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna18

ur right.... Manish as Rahul also is superb.... And do we need him.....yesssss......
Manish has proved his metal in every department of acting..... He was fantastic in action as he entered RBO..... He is just brilliant in angry young man avatar.... He is outstanding in his romantic scenes, I mean that's his forte or speciality in every show as he plays romantic chocolate boy in all his shows... And yesterday watching him in the light hearted scene with Sam and Khanak.... He proved his metal there too...

U cannot comment anything against Manish's looks as he is very goodlooking... And he has got a smoking hot body....
So does Rahul deserves to be out of the show after entertaining us in every possible way.... In all kind of scenes which some stupid CVS wrote for him and we all still agree he is SUPERB.... The cvs mess up d beautiful RASAM track which we all kept calling a POTENTIALLY good track...
You answer who deserve to be thrown out of RBO... Cvs or Rahul?

@  Prema Nobody dislikes anybody in this  form believe you me!! 
We don't like something we express... Rahul and Sam has been the weak point in RBO story ...nobody in their right  mind blames the actors!!! 
...the cv's need to pull their socks and make them watchable and make them wholesome characters.... which they are not sadly at this point......
 Anyway!! with Shaan back hope all tracks will get sorted out!!!  enjoy the weekend and don't get so worked up its just TV....πŸ˜‰
Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.Busy much girls?=D
I am just awaiting a ShaNak scene today.I can't wait till Monday!!!That would be SO awful.

Oh btw-I noticed people mentioning Yashu's OTT acting these past two days.My theory for that was that actors need to adjust their acting according to whom they are acting with.Thus Yashu was her brilliant understated self while doing scenes with KT and the gang-who are all pretty natural in their acting.In fact the same is the case with Manish.
Priyanka however tends to go the hyper way and thus had Yashu not done some OTT acting herself the scenes would have been horrendous and in fact her delivery would have looked very flat. In fact I'm just glad that even while her acting was OTT it was still contained.
kubare thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Me want a Shanak scene today....bussss bhooth ho gaya..intezar..enough is enoughπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Monday seems tooooooooooo farrrrrr awwwaaaaaayyyyyyπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

As for Yashu...I personally loved her....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† did not find it OTT at all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My first post on CC.

Yashu wasn't OTT!! She was awesome and so were pri and manish!!
loved them yesterday!