Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hey all!

here's my take on the episode today!

khanak sam:

i said yesterday that i was enjoying their girly bond and i will say it again today. their scene was hilarious! i have said from their first scene together that yashashri and priyanka share a good on-screen rapport and i think it was utilized to its maximum potential today! i am quite a 'roothu' and it takes a lot to make me crack up but i must admit that i laughed a lot during their scene. the dialogues were also pretty funny. and what do i say about yashu, she is just too awesome yaar! when she does emotional scenes, she makes us cry with her ( i remember the post proposal and the jail phone call wala scene) and then she makes us laugh with her superb comic timing. she's verstile but with utmost conviction and command. as for priyanka, i was so pleasantly surprised to see spontaneity in her dialogue delivery for the first time. the conversation she and khanak had in her room and then over the phone with rahul, i think she did quite well.

KT/Shaan:

OMG! i am thrilled that kt is back! it was so nice seeing him again after almost two weeks. i can't imagine RBO without either shaan or khanak. RBO is complete in the true sense for me only when both kt/shaan and yashu/khanak are in it. his intro scene was a little filmi i agree but i don't care. i am just glad that he's back and my heat beats thinking about the shanak re-union scene ahead. i loved how shaan gave khanak credit and was betaab to meet her. makes me even more anxious for their 'milan' nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

others:

you know i think it was just this morning or perhaps yesterday that gaayu and i wondered about rushad's return and today he did! of the whole supporting cast of RBO, rushad is my most fav actor and i am very glad to see him back on the show. not to mention, relieved at the end of the duck khushboo track. eeeww! it was beginning to creep me out big time!

ok that's all from me for now! good night all!πŸ€—

aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

@ Saaz..

Thanks dear .. i will try to come as time permits.
As far as quality over quantity... there was a show with Sandhya Mridul... Hu Ba Hu.. about twins.. Aditi and Ananya. Ran for about less than a year. But was a great show.. don't know if any of you got a chance to watch.. i will always remember that show for its quality! The actors and the storyline didn't falter and was wonderful!I think that was my first 'tv serial' that i watched.πŸ˜†

@Gaayu...
Thanks dear..

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

Esp the guy thats a under cover cop that falls for the gal in Bangkok

AND OFCOURSE MY ALL TIME FAVE RAJAT KAPOOR
You have awesome taste my dear

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network
aditee thumbnail
Zenn,
I bet this reference again to "milan" is purely a handshake u are taking about?
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

ahem! you know very well what i am talking about! it better not be just a handshake or i'll seriously sue the CVs!πŸ˜†

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Aditi
yes, technolgy plays a huge role in how these actors' careers are kept alive, even after they have faded from our screens!

@ saaaz
Don't tease Aditi. It's her day today... one day in a month, she s allowed to gush. she will report fr duty properly frm tmrw:)

@ rooj
yes, good point abt how an actor's popularity also depends on writing and direction, and even co-stars. Cud it be why an actor believed to have done superbly in one show, is seen to struggle in another?

Possible! 

I mean it depends on how much of an actor is appreciated...look u have loyal actors fan and then you loyal show fans. If the show is not allowing a new character to come in, then no matter how good of an actor is, he will have hard time fitting in the new show. 

I can give you one example: Ram Kapoor, who is superb as well at emoting serious emotions was famous for being Jai and Kasam Se. Then he tried doing a role in Kyunki of an obsessed, green eyed monster who loves cat. He did it so well that he actually succeeded in being the character he was however the audience didn't like it at all. Hence he was forced to leave that show and come back to Kasam Se (which he never left)

So it is hard to be accepted and sometimes it depends on the audience and the show itself to let a new actor in to their show and their heart. Our forum has a perfect example...our show is bout the true RBO and well the new characters are hard to accept mainly because they don't fit in. Now Manish is superb as Rahul, i won't lie but do we want him in?

I think that should explain my answer

btw im not Rasam hater. lol
aditee thumbnail
Zenn

THATS THE Zenn I LOVE

HONEST like me, hot blooded like u know who
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditee

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† main rooj hoon woh Veena! lmao
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

@ Saaz..

Thanks dear .. i will try to come as time permits.
As far as quality over quantity... there was a show with Sandhya Mridul... Hu Ba Hu.. about twins.. Aditi and Ananya. Ran for about less than a year. But was a great show.. don't know if any of you got a chance to watch.. i will always remember that show for its quality! The actors and the storyline didn't falter and was wonderful!I think that was my first 'tv serial' that i watched.πŸ˜†

hey Veena....Yep, watched Hu ba HU...I ahve a whole take on that show.. in fact a huge take on TV shows running into th beginning of 2000..it was the last show before the millenium..1999 ka show tha....like I said, I have a huge analysis on the shows before 2000...shall tell you another time....
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Rooj
In my honest view, from the scenes I have seen on YT, KT's acting was still quite tentative in the beginning, even in RBO. It was the Kuch Khaas Hai sequence that simply changed his emoting style overnight... at least thats my personal view. The scene where he knocks on Khanak's door for ever, is one of the best acting I have seen by an actor on television! πŸ‘ From then on, it seemed like KT understood what Shaantanu was abt and what he had to do to get into the character.

Same with Yashu. I think Shriya wud gently admonish me for constantly complaining abt Yashu's sometimes flat dialogue deliveryπŸ˜† this was way back in July-Aug. Shriya and I are friends, so I dont mind but I found Yashu's acting also sometimes idhar-udhar. Cant remember exactly when things changed... but when the new characters came along, we felt KT struggling while Yashu simply left him and all of them behind... she just took charge of her character, Khanak! And owned it!

@ Veena
Aditi reprimanded you for what? LOL... we r a bunch of nutcases!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aditee

OMG!
ROOJ

KYA YAAD DILAYA

I LOVEED THAT ONE

FABULOUS SHOW

Again on another network

It is my all time best of all i have even seen as far as shows are concerned!!
Beats even S vs S!!! The locations.. Pune/Bangkok.. and the costumes.. the sets(all real) was just fabulous!

I didn't watch (or barely watched) Monsoon wedding because i love Rajat so much that could bear to see him that kind of a role.. but i love him to the core.. He is one fab actor so is Sandhya! Just din't get their due!