Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saaz I have YOU to worry about for plots and storylines
There are days when I enjoy those also

I sound like a stuck record

But today is for KT's return

Either that or should I talk about the things I DONT like on the show?

No!
Dont answer!
I know the answer!

Plz continue obsessing over why RBO is not S vs. S!πŸ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Aditi
yes, technolgy plays a huge role in how these actors' careers are kept alive, even after they have faded from our screens!

@ saaaz
Don't tease Aditi. It's her day today... one day in a month, she s allowed to gush. she will report fr duty properly frm tmrw:)

@ rooj
yes, good point abt how an actor's popularity also depends on writing and direction, and even co-stars. Cud it be why an actor believed to have done superbly in one show, is seen to struggle in another?

aditee thumbnail
Gaayu,

You know me......... I shall obsess over a thing until I am satisfied

I will move on to other things eventually

In this instance I will move on the MOMENT I SEE A SHANAK SCENE tomm

Does that sound good?

Then I will obsess over what a cute jodi they are!

I dont read scriptures.......... I just chant RBO!
tvrasika thumbnail
wish i had seen this S vs S show! shucks....was it that good?

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ad,,,,I love you...you know that.πŸ˜ƒ..now go read my SS...i swear I need some unadulterated frank reviewing...GO GO GO....

@gaayu...it was the best writing until the channel took over and then the PH quit with the show

@rest of you have not...same to you....

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Aditi, ofcourse you will and I know. But this is CC, remember? LOL.... chalo, aaj tere ko mein chutti deti hoonπŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saaaz

@Rooj...loved your take on KT becos I share the same...I think it has a lot to do with golden RBO writing and YM....I mean look the fact is I actually could watch the scenes today even with average writing only becos YM brought out some decent acting from RASAM....YM has something ...there is no doubt....she is able to make the person next to her no matter how unbelievable or pitiful the characterisation, watchable....that my friend is a rare quality in an actress....I am not one to gush over actors....I am a big writer fan...HUGE....I gush and gush over goradiyas...and funnily maybe a part of me thinks they will come back and that is why I am holding on to RBO...who knows....???/ thanks hun...im honest and i say what i see...and i felt that with KT in LNMJ he wasn't up to the mark, of course he did better as the show went on but with RBO he has been consistent from day one. I agree 100% on watching the show today coz of YM i posted a detail appreciation on ur YM thread! she was superb in each scene she did! I agree on the fact that ur co-actors learn a lot and the best part with Yashu is she doesn't have too much screen experience and she said she is the director's actor and I love her honesty! I gush over good everything...to be honest it is rare to find everything good in one show, writers, actors, directors, techs, and what else is there. I believe with RBO 80% is there but the rest is missing...

Now read my SS...I have given up on Aditee,,,she has become teenage KT fan....πŸ˜†..and Gaayu I dont think you are succeeding....Aditee...we love you the way you areπŸ€—

aditee thumbnail
Gaayu,
I dont mind Saaz at all

Even I love great writing and a great plot

I dont say it every day
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@ Saaz..

Thanks dear .. i will try to come as time permits.
As far as quality over quantity... there was a show with Sandhya Mridul... Hu Ba Hu.. about twins.. Aditi and Ananya. Ran for about less than a year. But was a great show.. don't know if any of you got a chance to watch.. i will always remember that show for its quality! The actors and the storyline didn't falter and was wonderful!I think that was my first 'tv serial' that i watched.πŸ˜†

@Gaayu...
Thanks dear..

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Aditee.
i don't know if you got a chance to read my last note about you.. but non the less.. and for what its worth glad you are enjoying KT and the show.. because if you remember that is what i got repremanded (by you) for when i showed my love for it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago