Posted: 13 years ago
Gaayu,
I presume its a "Like" then?๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

and then when i say that your disappointment with the show had to do with kt's absence and not the story or dialogues, you get mad at me!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Zenn
I am completely not in the mood for an intellectually stimulating "Film festival critic" type of argument today.

I know what I enjoy, and at what times

I really do know WHAT I DONT enjoy!

Today is dedicated for KT's return to my favorite show and for the promise of love that it brings for ShaNak

.Dilwale. thumbnail

@aditee

good answer bud!

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ gaayu and yumna from what I gathered from that article khanak will meet Sunny first alone- thats what I made of it, but as for shanak meeting lets all pray its tomorrow true after SR sat epi none have been good lets hope CV's make it up to us. Himmat nahin hare

As for todays epi just watched it I thought it was good throughout everyone had good lines
e.g. Mads to khusgoo 'bahar aake nahan zaroor' ๐Ÿ˜†
khanak to sam ' mu band karo itna kyun hasri ho' loolll

As for the khandenwel bros kya entrance mara dono ne pure style mein ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shaan ne kya kiss mara, haiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜ณ and akhay such a hero kicking in that door he looked good too lol
Thank god Akay's return ends the duck-boo story his reaction tomorrow should be funny
Nice seeing Khanak and Sam scenes and good female bonding but I like the fact they didnt over do it hence why they didnt hug as they are still not that close, only criticsm is that although khanak was funny the things she was getting bechari Sam toid o infron of Rahul was a lil tooo silly

Another good RaSam scene.

Wow an episode that showed pretty much everyone but dadi lol

Ok so today we got a jhalak of our dear Shaan heres to seeing more of him tomorrow. Cant wait
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
7th Jan 2011

My Vishesh Tippani

1. I for one enjoyed the Khanak-Sam scenes...right amount of comedy, decent dialogues, and the two actressess did a very good job- of course Khanak way ahead here.. My biggest problem with this sequence was one dialogue by Khanak....where she arbitrarily points in the air and says...ek taraf aapki kushi aur doosri taraf haarke jaana...yaar dialogue was okay...but the hand movement...totally uunecessary...faltu in fact....Sam has definetely reduced her hand movements...uske haath itne phailte the..mujhe darr laga rehta tha ki woh khanak ko kahi maar na de...but an improvement for sure....THANK GOD for the music during Rahul-Sam telephone conversation...I was so happy..... that the rahul BG was not there....

2. Duck-Khandelwal household scene....yaar until Sunil and Madhavi were in the frame, we could watch the scene....the minute it was just Duck and Boo, the scene became unbearable...I swear CVs, if you ever let go of Sunil-MAd I shall personally kill...these actors are just fabulous...please give them a story...dont reduce them to these caricature scenes...

3. RASAM-Khanak Cafe scene: THere is absolutely no doubt in my mind that given decent dialogues and some decent plot, these characters can become watchable...I did not want to change channel in this scene...HOWEVER TWO THINGS>>.YOU were going very fine with the BG for rasam till you did YOUR FALTU JAANIYA>...YAAR CVS LOOSE THAT SAATHIYAA>>>>IT KILLED THE SCENE ...THANK GOD it was there only for a second....AND the other thing....Sam was deffo OTT...her reactions are quite oscillating, it always takes me more than two or three scenes to warm up to her....and CVs have to keep this in mind....but yes, this scene tho not trademark RBO in dialogues for classy comedy...I could live with it...LOOSE THE SAATHIYAA...OF course Nobody can deny that KHANAK brings the best out of her co-actors...every scene it is obvious...and that is what it is...unless there is Khanak in the mix, then a RASAM scene makes sense...otherwise...samajhdaar ko ishaara kaafi hai....

4. ENTRY OF KHANDELWAL BOYS: Yaar,...CVs you knew that friday ko entry maregaa Shaan tho Saturday ka episode dekhenge....his entry was cheesy no doubt...but yaar aankhon ko thandak....and AKKI ka kya kahen...uski entry man ko sukoon...in more ways than one...end of Duck caricature and the whole Duck-boo sequence is only one of them....

CVs...now for the next week give us Khandewal mansion...Akki-boo; Shanak and Sunil-Mad....Golden RBO ka kuch glimpse dikhao...that could be a smart move to get old fans back before you start the next track...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If Khanak comes to know of Sunny first..

i don't want her to play the hide and seek game with Shaan... thinking that would shock Shaan and complicate things further between them (ShaNak) where Shaan starts getting insecure.

I really hope that Shaan meets him first...possiblilites are very low, considering Khanak is helping Sam currently!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail

@veena

i think it should be shanak together or khanak first!.shaan seeing sunny first wouldn't make much sense since khanak is more deeply rooted to sooraj and his memories๐Ÿค” anyways, shanak together meeting sunny would be the ideal scenario but my guess is that it would be khanak first.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

GOOD for you Aditee...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Here is hoping that CVs understand that eventually this started as a Shanak love story...and one of the promises they had made was that Shanak would stay as core....please note that this has nothing to do with supporting cast....BUT I ABSOLUTELY shall say this....for RBO to rake in TRPS, it shall always be Shanak and Supporting cast...to move tracks further...supporting cast may come and go...but the core has to be shanak...and that has never been denied by the CVs and heres hoping that they stick to their words and give us good storyline, dialogues and the whole package to make it watchable...becos no matter how much pizzaz and panache leads come with....good story is what shall make you go back to watching the show again and again and again.....