Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jan 7, 2011 episode:

Well, It's all Khanak again, today also... Yashu doing very well... I like her comic avatar. She really is very very good... acts so believably...

Khanak-Sam scene: Khanak convinces Sam to put that thing in her ear which Shaan would always have, LOL, and meet Rahul... Khanak gives her really weird suggestions... felt bad for Sam... poor girl is acting like she is nuts!

Glad to see Khanak in a new dress... gosh... that yellow suit was really beginning to hurt! The red one looks much better but that style is strange....

KT's re-entry: A bit filmy, LOL... but chalega... anything to hear the man, and see him, err, his silhouette! He said 'Khanak' and thats all I care abt, for now... Good to have u back KT!πŸ˜ƒ

Duck-Boo scene: Thank god the track ended today, with Akshay's arrival... it was all plain silly, this Duck-Boo track. What an entry Akshay madeπŸ‘... I almost cried seeing Rushad! Ah! what a fine actor! You shld see the way he and Boo talked while music played on and Duck kept on saying whatever... it was so natural... thats how acting shld be, natural, not contrived!

Khanak-Sam-Rahul scene: Yashu's confidence and groW*H as an actor shows very clearly... the way she delivers her lines... very good. Rahul looked fine...Sam did well too... but that dress... very odd... looks like a bathing robe...  I suppose this is the latest fashion. My knowledge in that dept is nil.

I don't understand this teen din ladka stuff. can some one explain, thanks?

All in all, a feeling of watching an RBO we know and identify with- an RBO with Shaan, Khanak, Akshay, Boo, Sunil, Madhvi.... Nice feeling.

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since this is the only corner...I can do this....

I am a bit concerned...that this glimse was to get everyone watch Saturday episode and my fear is they will use it to show Suny before Shaan on saturday...

or both of them together will enter on Minday....

KOI MUJHE CHUP KARAO......

But THE CVS better not do this,,,,,

They have to know that fans are waiting and hoping for a week full of Shanak at least before they are hit with a sunstroke.....

including their nokh jhok...discussing the cute letters....and khanak's sudden obsession with matchmaking 
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
@ saaaz
I have that fear too, which is why I am not exactly gushing.. the more you gush, the more likely you are to be fuming if you see Khanak meet Sunny before she meets Shaan!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@gaayu and saaz

me feel the same as you guys! no shanak before monday! the CVs are not that kind trust me!πŸ˜† waisay bhi, when have saturday episodes ever been great?

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ saaz
Hey sorry shall have to delay reading your SS and giving feedback till tomorrow.Final exam tomorrow and was hanging around for the episode.Now thats done with--> All-nighter here I come=(

@Gaayu and Saaz
I don't think they will show Sunny before-or they shouldn't-because ShaNak should react to Sunny and not Khanak first and then Shaan.More impactful this way, don't you think?
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Yumna
Good luck with exams... I also have to finish something... so looks like I have to pull an alnighter too! am too old for that stuff nowπŸ˜†

Ideally, they shld show ShaNak before they show Sunny's entry... but who knows what the CVs have planned!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

@ saaz

Hey sorry shall have to delay reading your SS and giving feedback till tomorrow.Final exam tomorrow and was hanging around for the episode.Now thats done with--> All-nighter here I come=(

@Gaayu and Saaz
I don't think they will show Sunny before-or they shouldn't-because ShaNak should react to Sunny and not Khanak first and then Shaan.More impactful this way, don't you think?

I agree completely on the SHANAK meeting Sunny together....IT WILL definetely open the door for Shaan to react more maturely than KHANAK....deffo.....more room for creating a different and surprising story.....

Oye...exam first...ja ja ...padhai kar...uske baad SS padh...uske baad yaha aa...Samjhi..πŸ˜ƒ..all the best for your exams
tvrasika thumbnail
Where is Vandu? where is Souma?
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Zenn..... i tell u which saturday was gr8...the SR one...

and i m also feared 4 what u all r.....if shanak meet sunny at a time..it'll be most intersting...

@ Saaz...nice name 4 sunny...sunstrock.....bechara sunny ki to watt lagne wali hai iss forum me...i can assume this....πŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail
Why I am so unhinged today:
(As usual nobody has to agree with me, its purely MY opinion)

1. The reason I got on this bus, seems to be happening. Desitination: Love story!

2. I am a sucker for NON-VULGAR love stories. theirs is the best on TV today!

3. KT brings SO MUCH ENERGY AND SPARK to the show. There is something very  attractive and deeply s---- in his masculinity that draws women towards him, irrespective of if they are 12 or 120. Very few celebrities have that power. NOT seeing him for two weeks was hell. Not sure if its his well groomed hands, or the crease on his cheek or the really confident way he carries himself (red vest, red shoes not withstanding!) OR THOSE EYES! There is just something about him!

4. Sunny's impending arrival gives me hope that there will be an intense love story in the future

5. However hard I tried there was very little appealing for ME in the OTHER aspects of the storyline

6. The camera's close scrutiny captures such facets of expressions on his face, it makes it worth every minute of air time for me.

OK more.........

7. That voice, the urban accent in his Hindi, the generous sprinkling of English (totally non -accented English!) in his vocabulary

8. Hands tucked in the pocket or arms across the chest

9. Slow grin transforming into  full laughter

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago