Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zennnn

@gaayu

wah ji wah! aaj to CC CC lag hi nahi raha!πŸ˜‰ pehlay aditee, now you gaayu. i kept saying these past two weeks kay criticize karo but both negatively and positively. tub meri kissi nay nahi suni! hmph!πŸ˜†

I know how you feel ZenπŸ˜†.....Hota hai, hota haiπŸ˜†.....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ aditee: yes he was soooo choco candy like! I wanted to eat him up...i felt KT near me especially in the end when he is close to khanak from the back and wants to confess...Kya hotness thi!!!

@ di: i did a full blown scene by scene analysis! read it!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rooj   nice analysis.. but shaan had not realised his love for shanak in this scene... infact he did the same night......
aditee thumbnail
Rooj!!

MIND BLOWING description there

I read it twice already

You are very good

You describe it so well

Yep YASAHARAN in there indeed

His upper hand I SO LOVE

Love

Aditee
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Zennn and May

I have been trying too... but one cannot blame only the viewers... but anyway...

Aaj ki shaam,  ShaNak ke naam (a tribute to that beautiful scene Rooj just analysed)😊

@ Rooj
That was beautiful... I remember how many pages we ate up, following Shaan's eyes! Both KT and Yashu did superbly... natural actors they both are....

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Anu
welcome dear:)

@ Krishna
Yeah yeah... what a feeble take at 'criticism'πŸ˜† Just kidding.... lage ro, sab... i also feel very happy!

@ all Odhanians

This is a request. Expectations are sky high today... so pls be bear with the CVs and the show and enjoy what they show. Sometimes, high expectations can also bring great disappointment.

p.s- I have not been asked by any CV to say this. Am saying it from my heart... it's been a tough time for everyone, the RBO team, us fans of ShaNak, so just today and may be for another week or so, let's be patient. We should and will offer our critique but mindful of their constraints.

Thanks all:)

on d spot as always!! B/w ppl here seem 2 b missin his "infamous "red shoes..WOW!!KT fever al d way....i report thos shoes wer worn by Kt 2 kaalo premiere...nd its specially 4 those who r missin dem v badly..chk d pics guys!
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@rooj   nice analysis.. but shaan had not realised his love for shanak in this scene... infact he did the same night......

NO
He had already I think Priya, hence the super satisfied, content look in his eyes on seeing her first thing in the morning

It was a good prelude to the chori kiya scene where they both are in bed........

You can tell from the "yeh subah kuch khaas hai" scene that they they are going to have a explosively passionate relationship

When ever that happens............

The chori kiya re song confirmed our aspirations

The way both behaved that morning was very comfy......... yet very s---
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG I LOVE THIS.

@Rooj
How can you differentiate ShaNak from Yashran?! I sometimes get the feeling of that being the case but then I put it down to my ever hopeful nature
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Re YashaRan, friends, humble request... watch out...it cud get out of handπŸ˜† hav seen it in other forums, with many on-screen pairs....

Just bol rahin hoon, gently:)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks guys...

@ priya: i wondered the same when i was starting to watch it but then I realized no he already confessed to himself that he loves Khanak...

@ Gaayu and Aditee: thanks guys! yep both Yashran were super in here!!! but i was talkn bout yashran masti w/i the scene...sorry im obsessed with yashran masti w/i shanak scenes...I like to look for that...

as for the chori kya song...u are right Priya this scene was def.one of the best...their bed and morning scenes apply to something explosive about to happen!

man i miss them so much! another half hour!