Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gaayu

Thanks for the reminder

Who ever said "criticism" MUST BE ONLY NEGATIVE?

I am sure many are loving ME today

They absolutely hate me otherwise

ShaNak is the only thing on this show that makes me gush with such passion

The rest in attendance this morning are well loved anyway, so you have nothing to worry about
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

mereko is subha pyaar ke naam wala scene chahiye!!!😍

@rooj easiest way is in google type in Shaan and Khanak scenes, in the listing there is one channel from 13sonam. This person has editted and has only Shanak scenes esp. the romantic ones...
Enjoy!!
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my heart going dhak dhak.. praying to see KT today!! 1hr and 30mins to go probably!!😉
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Gaayu and Veeni...me to being critical about the shoes...he does not wear it often..nor do we see him in good shirts..like Red, Magenta..alot at all....😉😆
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ rooj
Here u go

ShaNak scene # 132

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGF4oq3Zybs
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey rooj ... that is shanak scene 132.... on yt... watched it today.......gosh... i have to be studying.....
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anu
welcome dear:)

@ Krishna
Yeah yeah... what a feeble take at 'criticism'😆 Just kidding.... lage ro, sab... i also feel very happy!

@ all Odhanians

This is a request. Expectations are sky high today... so pls be bear with the CVs and the show and enjoy what they show. Sometimes, high expectations can also bring great disappointment.

p.s- I have not been asked by any CV to say this. Am saying it from my heart... it's been a tough time for everyone, the RBO team, us fans of ShaNak, so just today and may be for another week or so, let's be patient. We should and will offer our critique but mindful of their constraints.

Thanks all:)
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu we have exactly 1hr to go...😆😆😆

@Rooj darling now you have three ppl give you the scene...Me, Gaayu and Priya..so better be a dhasoo analysis...
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@gaayu

wah ji wah! aaj to CC CC lag hi nahi raha!😉 pehlay aditee, now you gaayu. i kept saying these past two weeks kay criticize karo but both negatively and positively. tub meri kissi nay nahi suni! hmph!😆

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok my take on the scene:

I'm going to break it down here...

I love the way she woke Shaan up with her Khanak sound, so symbolic! It was as if she was telling him that this is me and u will be waking up to these from this moment on. Cvs did phenomenal job in portraying the message that now Shaan loves Khanak and this is her even in the things she does.

Man she really did see too many movies. The way she was standing there with the rose, Shaan was shocked and bechara he thought she was doing all that for him. when she says the dialogue of "yeh subha kuch aam nahi, yeh subha bohat khas hai," Shaan was given the jhatka because he just realized his feelings for her and  now he was thinking she did too for him. Shaan's expressions are to die for!

Khanak was full nataunki in the beginning and Shaan was smitten in love! The way he checks her out...uff! the way he asks question, OMG what a voice modulation! and then he follows her every move! kya baat hai. and then drinking coffee he is observing her and did I see a blush there? and she is still acting, the shy types...and then when she tells him like u have fallen in love, Shaan blushes and agrees and in his eyes it's apparent that his love is for her only...he wants to tell her that he loves her but again Khanak brought him back to reality to her reality...

Uff the way they are close to each other in that part! "yeh subha pyar ke naam" she is being the nautanki and Shaan is admiring her! and then bam! jhatka to Shaan! bechara! he is irritated at her! and want to sleep and wants her to leave her but she doesn't and take the takkia...and then experience...(i swear i remembered sexperience dialogue. lmao)

then she starts teaching him about love but in words. he is still irritated, till the point she starts describing him and tells him he is the best pati. and viola Shaan is elated and then he sees her discomfort and changes the subject, He has the upper hand. and he proves that when she is taking away the pillow and he holds her from the waist! Bechari khanak now! She felt the electrifying shock now! she felt his touch and he felt her touch. and then they both bend down to pick it up and again they feel it and of course Shaan changes the subject seeing her discomfort! and of course both want the other to take the lead.

And then Shaan being shaan messes with her! and love it how Shaan does it for her and tells her too! I swear that smile when he gives her on that dialogue "khanak mujhe tumhari madat ki zarurat hai" kya yaar!

so all in all it shows that both are trying to have the upper hand but Shaan gives it to her in the end, eventhough he had the upper hand. 

and i wanted to slap Khanak in that scene, how can she not see the love, concern and everything in his eyes! he was flirting with her and she still didn't see it!

btw there were some Yashran touches in there!