Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@Saaaz
That BG is very loud na... in most RaSam scenes, I honestly cannot hear anything at all... what with the garbage truck in our st and the BG in the show! shucks!

@Zennn
Yes, MS's emoting was not right in today's show... PB's was much better. Editing blooper may be?

Khanak's lines were sarcastic but she didnt deliver them with sarcasm. She was too chulbuli, like her chai had been spiked with 20 spoons of Complan or Proteinex or whatever it is Khanak has!

But the ShaNak BG music, when played as Khanak was cutting vegetables... I half expected Shaan to come from behind and hug her!

OMG! Gaayu!!! U said it, Dear.....

Thats the magic of ShaNak, absolutely so!!!

No amount of 'thinking aloud' on the interpretation of love and its connotations comes even remotely close to the ShaNak magic.....Even when Shaan is not around, something as simple as the BG score or the ShaNak 'kitchen' memories are enough to take us down memory lane!!

Shaan, bas hua re tera promotional tour!😆 Ab wapas aaja, young man....

U ARE BEING SORELY MISSED!!!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you know Doc D isnt it sad ....that unless the lead actor is around, it seems like we cannot enjoy a single episode....

HOW BAD ARE THESE WRITERS??? DIRECTORS??? seriously??? such a huge supporting cast and you cannot give us entertainment??? todays episode had 9 actors in it...and yet...nothing worked...what is the gurantee that the 10th person will elevate it???
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No. Khanak did not botch up this scene. Yashu did fine... may be Khanak was being mischievous. But why for Sam and Rahul?

Sam knew RK was Rahul. Why did she hide it from Shaan? She was staying in his house. Shaan was slapped by Rahul for taking Sam's side and arguing for her (apart from being nasty abt Rahul's background).... and she lied to him. she didnt tell him the truth. Led him to be humiliated in public. And Khanak thinks Sam needs help bcos your husband's friend's struggle with romance is more important than your husband's pride and hurt?😲 Wow! Hmmmmm......

Rahul's sole aim was to humiliate and destroy Shaan. He nearly achieved it. Now he comes to Shaan's house and tells his wife 'I was passing by and thought I would call on you'?😲 I mean, honestly?

I truly, honestly, tried to see everything... didnt change channels. didnt take my eyes off. didnt close my eyes. or do anything like that. I give it my all. I listen to the lines, to the best of my ability. But this question- why is Khanak trying to unite Sam and Rahul- is bothering me. Am not able to understand.

What have I missed?
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lekin yaar Saaz...i think aj k pei me..rasam bhi acche the....and our khanak is always good.....2 me 2days epis was good...
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Either there is a TWIST coming up and Khanak has something up her sleeve

OR

Khanak is the forgive and forget type and does not hold grudges.She sees that Shaan's friend is in love with Shaan's used-to-be-friend and voila!She is going to unite them so they are happy and in love like Shaan and her(I'm happy and I want everyone to be happy type thinking...)

OR

The Goradiyas really need to return
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
@Naveen...yes rasam were decent,,,,better dialogues,,,NOT SO MUCH PUSHING PULLING WHICH WAS GOOD....BUt am sorry unless they loose the background music....and thoda aur emotions apne acting mey leaao baat nahin banegi

@SYMS...I am going with your second option....ki basically Khanak is the love is great...btw....this is a departure from her character...NO DOUBT....this track created this departure,,,,,,

But the fact remains that scene was horribly executed...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone *waves*

Saw the epi in bits and pieces courtesy my daughters...😆😆

Yashu was superb love watching her really...adn loved watchuing Boo too...Dharam is back love that...hope dadi comes back too along wiht Rushad....how amny days will he be missing...misss him...😭😆

Gaayu ....your question about Khanak's behaviour towards Sam and Rahul...her forgiving Sam and Rahul wa shown long back..whn she had a talk with Shaan remember...where she even ask him to forgive them and even left the house on that mission....😆😆 but Karan  got sick..and left....😆😆😆 and Shaan left for the tour....😆😆

As for her forgiving Rahul....I agree with Yumna...she is the forgiving type and she knows that Rahul is doing all against her hubby as he hold him responsible for the past fight...and she thinks that the whole fight is childish adn they need to be friends again all of them...thus..she was sacrastic and bubbly with Rahul for that reason only....

She can't hold grudges ...like some people...thats was in her nature from before....her being poliet to even Mangal and Hetal even after all that they did ...Boo and Madhvi after their decit letter swap, or Mr. Aggarwal..etc....😆😆

So Rahul is really nothing really....😆😆😆

Aww....I miss Shanak....Saaz the magic of Shanak or Yashkaran's acting and protrayal of them is so perfect that they even make medicore dialogues seem good...see I did not say great....😆😆😆
saaaz thumbnail
@Krishna and SYS...yaar SYS- tera naam yumna hai kya???  I am beginning to  get on board with the idea that KHANAK is like that only....but please tell me that the dialogue SHanatanu yahaan hotey tho yahee kehte is complete BS....tahts what I say in my analysis too...

@Krishna.. are you saying you liked the Boo-DUck scene...please krishna I beg you say NO!!

YOU KNOW THE ONLY ONES WHO LIKE THE BG FOR RASAM ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE NOT WAtched RBO from the beginning...seriously it has to be that...
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@saaaz 
Yes it's Yumna=) What's yours?And well yeah the Shaan hote wala dialogue didn't gel BUT considering all that's been happening lately I'm willing to do a Khanak and forgive and forget the writers this dialogue.Or maybe they're trying to show that Khanak sometimes projects her own emotions on Shaan and when Shaan comes back they shall argue about this?Shaan asking Khanak WHY she is supporting Rahul after all he did etc.?

@kubare (krishna?)
How did you know my name?!?
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
@yumna...see you know I am willing to forgive too...now what I am not willing to forgive is the misplaced emotions by Rahul and the faltu BG...I really cannot get over the badly put BG...I really cannot...it ruined this scene for me big time....I did a whole analysis once on BG music in RBO....yaar dimaag ka dahi... I am Saaz here

@Krishna...thanks for your comment on the Shanakisims..

hey yumna, read review and rate my Shanakisim post too when you have a chance...