Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 - Page 38

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have always been partial to YM since I saw the first ever promo.And felt that she is the natural one of the two.But I have been watching some old scenes( I always liked RBO but not to this extent and watching the videos made me like it even more)and have t say that Karan is equally talented and he just excels when he is angry or crying.YM and KT complement each other.Without KT,though YM manages its hard esp if the track is this bad.She is suffering too

Duck's QGM,no comments!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know what is hilarious Souma....SWJ actually says in the TB article...

Lets hope this TRACK works or something...... Like she is half admitting that they have no clue what to do.....

@Swathi...Thats exactly my problem....what the hell was that QGM?

and why could'nt they show phone calls from dhulwaadi, Khanak talking about the changes in her life to her aada....Sunil and Mad bonding.....

so much scope for a quality stor while KT was away

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I have always been partial to YM since I saw the first ever promo.And felt that she is the natural one of the two.But I have been watching some old scenes( I always liked RBO but not to this extent and watching the videos made me like it even more)and have t say that Karan is equally talented and he just excels when he is angry or crying.YM and KT complement each other.Without KT,though YM manages its hard esp if the track is this bad.She is suffering too

Duck's QGM,no comments!

For me RBO has always been about ShaNak, KT&YM😊......
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love YM and the writing is not her fault.The writers aren't even bothering to be consistent anymore.Last week Khanak hates Rahul for setting Shaan up.This week she's matchmaking him with Sam.
And when did Sam move back into the KK house?Was I the only one who missed it?
If you get new writers atleast get them to watch all the past episodes to get a feel of characters so they don't give the characters a 180 degree turn!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jan 4th, 2011 episode:

Before I give my take on today's epi, let me give a disclaimer, LOL...

I do not know how an episode is written. How does this process work? If anyone has any knowledge, pls share.

The CVs cud have explored that 'call from Shaan' in several ways. Instead they have Khanak talking to herself saying her bai said she should become a bai, so she goes abt cleaning the house... it was good to see Dharam though, and Hari baa actually spoke! But given Yashu's comic talents (she is very good, she shld go to Comedy circus), that was not well explored... the scene was very silly.

Rahul-Sam scene: same old, same old... 'You are my wedding planner', 'you dont know Rahul but I am going to destroy you' 'are you afraid Sam' 'no, sam is never afraid of anyone'...

Sam slaps Rahul after the kiss. Hmmmm.....and then she says the magic words 'I quit'!!! If only Shruti Kakkar saw this, she would be so upset! Don't worry... Shruti is not another character entering RBO😆... she is the heroine of BBB (Band bajaa baraat)! Now thats a wedding planner with courage... a girl with dreams and passion!

Is there  an association of wedding planners? what would they think abt  the way Sam's character has been shown- a woman who is literally treated like a slave by her boss? She cud have quit and got another job long ago bcos weddings happen all the time! This is India, not Iceland!

Or, is Sam-Rahul story also a comedy?

Duck-Boo scene: They tried. didnt work. JKS cant do QGM. Rajendra Prasad is a very good comedy actor/hero in Telugu cinema. Its not easy to imitate him.

Poor Khushboo- what are they doing to her character? Gosh!

The last straw- Khanak welcoming Rahul ji!

May be TV shows from now on should have a script A and script B- B to be used in the even of the lead actor falling ill!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey all!

have nothing to say regarding today's episode except i miss shanak! i miss shanak! i miss shanak!

i am looking forward to the precap though. if i can't have shanak, i'd rather have khanak with the next person she shares good chemistry with and that's rahul. that's one scene tomorrow that i'll be watching!

good night all and let's pray KT gets back to shoot tomorrow like natty told us!

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Gaayu

SCRIPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haaa😆...want to laugh...what script B???

the actors landed on the set...and two Junirs held banners behind the camera with lines written minutes ago.....

WRITING.....and RBO...KYA SE KHAAK BAN GAYA>>>>!!!!!!

the phone call from Shaan? why have one if you are not going through with it meaningfully...
you know had they ended yesterday's episode with phone call from GOPI ...I would have still switched on the TV today......
and that phone call could have made more sense today ....

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
donno where it is heading.......
I was on off today and watched a few episodes of old RBO...........

what finesse ppl around July August......
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mere to words he khatam ho gaye.................................todays s episode same old story rasam timepasss kiya and time pass hi kiya............................but i loved that she slappped rahul finally the women got sum self respect....................................tommmorow only looking forward for rahul and khanak scen

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CVs ne hamaari bolti band kardi😆 Good luck to them... but when people stop talking abt something in this industry, its not a good sign!