Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Teech, Gaayu, Aditee, Rock, Rooj and others.....

FRANKLY WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHEN FANS ARE BEGGING PLEASE RECHARACTERISE THE SUPPORTING CAST...>WHAT PART ARE THEY NOT GETTING?????....

I mean how can they think that they will push this on us and we should take it...

Again, this is not about making the supporting cast dissappear...its about giving them a realistic story and character treatment

I actually like Sam when she smiles...it is so much better than her dialogue delivery of the same lines....I mean even her partial repentence dialogue...maine shaan ko tumhare baare mein bataya nahi tha...galti meri thi....WHY CANT IT FOLLOW WITH A SILENCE FROM RAHUL instead of the garbage that is coming out......

Agar itne faltu dialogues with faltu BG hona tha...usse acha give them some FB scenes where they are happy....at least make us feel for them...yeh kya character development hai yaar????

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011
a request please comment under yashus birthday TBb article till u exhaust ur quota of comments

because we got the interview upon fans request and dancingdoll taking efforts. 

also comment in all RBO related articles till u exhaust ur quota of comments.

rate the chaskameter..without fail.

no comments by me on rasam till kt recovers., and shanak scene comes on screen..

actually i did not watch those scenes to be frank.
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

a request please comment under yashus birthday TBb article till u exhaust ur quota of comments

no comments by me on rasam till kt recovers., and shanak scene comes on screen..

HEY Shriya....thanks for the same...actually if you noticed, dear...I posted on YM's birthday and the comment to Rati fans to be more mannerful came from me ðŸ˜ƒ...hai na???? then I think Teech also gave them good.... shall do the rest too..no worries...
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya episode tha...sme fb shanak scenes..or shld i say ONLY D SR  PART..dey cud hv done much bettr..shanak. is nt jst physical bt emotional aso...even if dey  r feets apart..dey r pure magical😳😳nd  i quote....the soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze..nways m nt complaining here....atleast saw dem in d sme frame.. aftr  so many days..bt it does seem ages nw...so here m wishing KT Nd YM all d best 4 nxt year.... as .for d rest of d episode i didn't  bother to see nd will definitely  nt b seein it 4 sure....ps REAL EMOTIONS IMITATING REEL ONE😆ND its m tke on  YMz SCENE...d last scene of todayz episode!!!
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Amen!!!
I agree 100%
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too dint watch
Watched khanak duck n khanak alone scenes only :)
And im going to do that only now
No faida commenting
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So my take on the episode:

Khanak and Duck Scene:

Duck: he was hilarious...as usual. Bechara pitne wala hai...and that By God? lmao Lagta hai Jas ko MJHT ki Nupur abhi tak haunt karti hai...(btw I loved MJHT so that was a joke only)

Khanak: Haan haan Khanak toh expert ho gayi hai Loveria main. I bet if Shaan said that she would be like huh and her Surpise. too cute! Shaan would correct her and she would say haan haan wahi wahi. lmao. But Khanak aur kya sikhaya hai Shaan ne? lol

Sorry for the besharmi but that FB had me going yaar. it was really nice fb. i wish it was a bit longer tho. 

Rahul and Sam scenes

I honestly don't get why Rahul is bent on Hurting Sam. I mean really? the same line and same everything, its getting old yaar. Poor girl has been hurt in the past then why is he doing it? Is he doing it for his satisfaction, like desperate to have her or for the heck of it? honestly this is the worse way to hurt shaan if that is his motive. 

As for Sam, I hope the girl build more self-respect. I get it, it is natural to behave like a shy happy girl who almost gets her wish but she needs to get out of that dream and look at reality. Self-respect is something.

(Guys I'm not hater of Sam and Rahul Jodi but it's too much the way their characters have been portrayed. I'm sure even their fans would agree on what I said).

Loved Yashu's natural expressions in the end. That was sooo her I hope KT watched that and was missing her too! :P

Overall the show was ok. not the 200 epi kind but still chalega considering KT had fever.

Can't wait for the party! I am sure our Mahapurush will enter the party in filmy style and sweep Khanak off her feet!

Rooj

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was watching Shaan's confrontation with Khanak after the engagement with Taashu, where he knows she is hiding her feelings from him for some reason.. there also there was Shaan pushing Khanak against the wall where she even tells him it hurts..
And then in today's episode or almost every time Rahul and Sam meet, Rahul pulls her or manhandles her... but  somehow it comes across so different from that between Shanak.. even there he was angry at her but don't know why with Rasam it seems very cruel or rather the emotions don't come through.. ( to all Rasam fans.. I am not bashing them... ) May be the CVs need to give them better dialogues and way of handling the scene...

It was such a strange coincidence, in the other thread (what we expect from the track), I had written earlier we would like to see some flashback scenes till KT is back... and it was like a new year eve gift for me... loved Khanak's scenes where she talks about Shaan and how much she misses him... We too miss him don't we???

The "Duck" has finally hatched from its egg... all these days he was warming up and now we can see him deliver some good stuff atleast makes it watchable...

I hope with the new year party episode which I think would be aired on monday or so.. our dear dear to the power of infinity Shaan is back...

Happy New Year to all !!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

the last scene

stole my heart

very well done
very well spoken

i cud have cried with her

no overdoing 
very realistic
loved it loved loved loved

@ Teech
Same feeling here!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
still feeling a bit under the weather. just came to give a quick hug to all my girlies, gaayu, krishna, saaz, aditee, dr.d, shriya di, Anu, rooj, teech, may, priya, krock, and anyone else who i have missed!🤗 Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago