Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ rooj
This is ur first time in CC? wow! superb analysis yaar... u shld do more:)

@ Naveen
welcome to  u also. did u write a greeting for RBO Cvs? U can find it in the 200 episode wala thread.

@ saaaz
yes, the surprise news has got some interest from fans. lets see kya hota hai.
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Gaayu this is my first time!

Thanks so much...I will from now on! :)
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saaaz

Dec30th

CHITTI AAYI1: CVs TAKE A BOW!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...KYA CHITTHI...For the first time...I shall not type the best lines here.....becos that would mean typing the whole letter......I want all you guys to watch this again and again on YT.. Like I said yesterday, for golden RBO fans, 'letter' has such a special characterization in our hearts....yaar yeh ghar chodke ki practice AUR her line kapde bhi to riz badalte...the tongue in cheek....BRILLIANT!!!!  mujhe aaap koyi baat batate nahin hai aur meri koyi baat aap sunte nahi hai to KUL MILAKAR mera aapka jeevan pe koyi haak nahin banta....YAAR DIL KHUSH HOGAYA>.RBO dialogue magic.......totallly worth it....

DUCK-KHANAK: starting from Khanak's 'SOUTEN" until the end of this potentially OTT scene...you realise KHANAK...HAS STOLEN THIS SHOW AND HOWWW??/ YM TAKE A BOW!!!! souten sunnnne main cool lagta hai...yaar yeh baat ssas-bahu serial walle sunle tho baat hi kuch aur....see the dialogues were OTT...abla-tabla...pyaar se dhamki.... but YM is fab..sometimes OTT humor can only bring a smile on your face if the actor is endearing....watch sridevi movies you will know what I mean...haila!!! sridevi is madhuri nemesis and YM is madhuri fan...cough syrup hic!,,BLACKMAIL  KA SAHEE DEFINITION: aap jo keh rahe hai woh karne se agar aap haan karenge to haan...GOT IT??? 

RAHUL-: HALLA BOL JAARI HAI...LOOSE THE BG...WHAT CRAP???!!! now he does not like Shaan becos he is selfish....consecutive lines that give yu a headache....main akela reh gaya....I am very happy...mere sab kaam achanak hi hote hain....

DUCK-KHANAK-SAM:  YEHI AAPKI DOSTI YEHI AAPKA PYAAR BEECH MEIN AAGAYI TUTU MAIN MAIN KI DEEWAR..... thoda misplaced tha lekin kya couplet tha,,,,,YM again take a BOW!!!! the only person worth watching in this scene....and funnily enough did not mind watching Sam and Duck....either..REACTING is such a big part of ACTING....must say Sam's smile is better than her flat delivery .... Daant sach much chamak rahe the....AAP SABKO AAP SABKI ZAROORAT HAI. Khanak's helplessness when she hears that Shaan has left town for promotional tour...aww so sweet!!

KHANAK-MAD-DUCK; NOTHING CAN BE MORE FRUSTRATING THAN HAVE an outsider interfere with a ghar ka scene...both in real and reel life....FRANKLY DUCK was not needed in this scene....the dialogues...are tiring....and TRYING!!!  I mean Khanak stops her husband from talking right in the beginning while she waits for ten lines from this OTT chap to TRY and quiten him...TOO OTT...unecessary!!! Yaar KHANAK TUm bai ki bolti band karne mein aur bhi maahir ho...yeh DUCK ki koyi zaroorat nahin....DUCK-BOO scene...YUCK!!! CRASS IN RBO part 2

KHANAK: YAar was missing her self-pravarchan...they could have cut the previous scene and given us more self-pravarchan....CHITTI AAYI 2;  LOVELY!!!! especially the I LOVE YOU, tumhara Shantanu and PRIY KHANAK...Shaan yeh to samajhta ki Priya doosri ladki ka naam hai...us burdhtal ka koyi bharosa nahiiii

PRECAP: HATTA HAWA AAN DE!!!!

lol dear hata hawa ane de omgπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@krock....abhi yaar main aur kya bol sakti thi,,,usually I dont comment on Precaps...there is nothing to critique about a precap in my Opinion...but yeh walla mere andar ka frustration jagaa diya...tho bas wohi likha jo man mein aaya...HATAAA YAAR....πŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail
What a horrid time to be reminiscing about this..............😭😭😭

When Shaan goes after her, she is an auto, he stops the auto and asks "Khahan jaa rahi thi tum"

"Apney ghar! DHULWADI!!"πŸ˜†

And then he goes "Sasural yahan hai tumhara, lekin NAHI, jaana chahti ho Dhulwadi"😳❀️

And then later she goes " "Aapko sahi time par rokna nahi aata, sahi tareeke se manaana nahi aata"!😳😳

That means she EXPECTED him to go after her????❀️

HOW INCREDIBLY CUTE YAAAR! not to mention romantic!

THEY BOTH CONVEYED SUCH SERIOUS thoughts about their feelings to the other in such a lively fashion!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kahan gaye woh din!

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
@Aditeee yaar...woh din khatam...those days are alive only in memories and in this forum....on screen they are slowly dying...See in all honesty, with what we are left with...the CVs are in my opinion doing the best damage control they can...come on even we were happy with some of the revival they had come up with...yes KT;s illness has definetely put a spoke in the revival...there is no doubt...however, I am positive that CVs now know very well what FANS want...NOW it is upto them how they use their creativity to weave the RBO magic back...LETS DO A WAIT AND WATCH...lets not get bogged down by what has happened in the last 24 hours....we have seen time and again....that it is not worth it... Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies *waves*

Todays episode Letter, Shaan, Khanak Khanak Khanak and of course the letter...πŸ˜†

Yashu was the star⭐️ of todays epi and is a superb actress and she has proved it again and again...be it a serious role, comedy or emotional..she can do it all. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved her and Ducks scene in the cafe and even Sam looked good today..she should really smile more often.

Loved Shaan's expression on reading Khanak's letter and then loved Khanak's expression on reading his....perfect..these two without even sharing the same screen space can make us go gaga..thats their power and the power of good dialogues...loved the Priye Pati, to ahamiyet, to Priye Khanak, to I am sorry , to I love you and Tumhara Shantanu...uff made us all sigh and die...

Just have to say it again.Yashu makes everyone acting with her look good.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S...as Zen said even KT would be proud of her..we all are and I bet the whole RBO team is too.

P.S.S...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As its celebrations time..with 200t epi around the corner and New Year too...just avoided to talk about what I didn not like...Saaz did that perfectly for all.πŸ˜ƒ
saaaz thumbnail
@krishna...the letters stole our hearts and the day....what a letter itwas the tongue in cheek...yaar old dialogue writers ki yaad agayi...πŸ‘...if nxt whole week, they show shanak exchanging two letters everyday of the episode all of us shall sign along with them...aww too cute...thats chemistry..not in the same frame, not in the same house...hell not in the same city and YET....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Saaz..you said it dear...even wihtout being together..we feel them..thats teh power really of this couple..they are the USP, the TRP's the essence of the show..they made this show worth watching at 10:00 pm compared to others, they witstood tough comptition at a tough time slot really. Hope the CV's realize that...they seem to..adn are doing a good mending job...hope they succeed.
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode was Khanak, Khanak and Khanak!! YT you are the best!!  And what I loved was the BG when Shaan was reading the letter.. that naughty Dhulwadi music!!
And Duck was good today... loved Khank-Duck scene as well with Mads...
Missing KT big time... so I keep watching the july-august episodes..
I hope for KTs speedy recovery and some phatakedar Shanak moments...