Critics' Corner # 2 (DT Note:52)Jan 8th epi-pg106 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
@DocD..ya its deepa..nd m sleepy nw...wil catch up l8r!!shubh ratri...
Okay guys...I am off for some rest...much needed....

I have tried to put down what we all generally feel about this track in the CVs thread...PLEASE feel free to add on....I do think it will help. 

I mean if she wanted to get back at Rahul...she could have easily used the mature, 'so I liked you then, now I dont, so get over it' route....I mean this is pathetic and frankly insulting to women...

The only great, good, best thing in the whole Epi was Khanak, Madzs, Boo & Shaan..adn nothing else...the whole scene with Khanak leaving the house with the famous blue Petti..and the dialogues ..the acting by all was fantastic...aww...OLD GOLDEN RBO indeed...and the line in the end by Khanak to Boo...classic...practice....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And loved loved how Shaan comes home looking for her and shes not there and then his interaction with Madzs and awww...the precap of him reading that letter...Priye Pati indeed,......and practice...again.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me really have nothing to say about Rasam scene at all...it was....Crass indeed..adn hated it really..did not like it at all...its not the manhandelling that put me off..no.it was the whole...Sam even thinking of being romantic with an engaged man to get even etc,...the Man in question ...had a room all ready for her decorated for her in her fav style..with teddy bears and all..and urh....disgusting what followed....🤢🤢😡

CV's...this was really really in very very bad tast...you coudl have shown something else...a verbal battle..

@Saaz Halla Bol indeed.!!! Me with you
And he did not pronunce it PJECT..he said it as POUJECT..🤣🤣🤣

@Gaayu you sai it dear a moral issue indeed..adn wasn't Sam rich too??? So why not rent her own place or stay in a hotel..she did not need to stay with Rahul did she😕

@Dyo darling you said it dear

@Deepa...🤣🤣🤣🤣too good...

@Souma....agree😃

@Teech great to see you here...you will rock here for sure...

@Aditee...hoping for an adventure track with only Shanak..😉😃

We should also ask our friends in DT what they felt abt the way Sam's character is shaping up....

Good neend all. C u tmrw.
Originally posted by Souma.N

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
O.k. This is related to a topic in another thread...

Those who follow other shows on TV, is it true that in some shows, fans accept any track they show, and don't complain?
@krishna...I swear if this is how they have envisaged RASAM...they have killed RBO...seriously have....I am too sick....but shall come up with a halla bol for rasam for sure,...

@Gaayu...I cannot belive friends at DT are liking this...they are only ok with it becos the reality of KT sickness and YM's leave makes them feel CVs need support now

While I agree with our DT friends on this, at the same time, I believe that just becos the real life situation is screwed up does not mean they screw up the reel situation too...COME ON....they can go back and reshoot SAM regretting falling for RAHUL's touchiness and come out stronger and more in your face....I am not saying RASAM ko karo BHASAM....I am saying make them RBO style....classy, earthy and believable....not THIS CRASAM....

Gaayu:

the other show i used to follow, which is supposedly the best show according to IF, never changed tracks lol

they're showing the same track since june i think.
whatever changes come are in the surroundings, not in the lead pair, the lead pair continue to have the same relationship.

that was the reason i stopped watching
it became a drag

they show what the fans want
silly spats, eyelocks, falling on eachother etc

it feels as if they have a separate unit working on RASAM, it doesnt seem like RBO at all 

they're throwing Sam at Rahul :P
Edited by IFsKhanak - 13 years ago
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

it feels as if they have a separate unit working on RASAM, it doesnt seem like RBO at all 

they're throwing Sam at Rahul :P

OMG you have no idea...I so can visualize Channel CVs writing these scens and PH Cvs leaving the room in disgust...😆😆...I tho once wanted to write a scene like this....

Teech if you do twitter with some of the CVs of the show,.,.I really hope you can say something like...'golden RBO fans dissappointed with rasam characterisation..no pushing pulling pls" or something like that,..we need all the help we can...

I swear I need rest...CIAO ALL
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago