Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ABSOLUTELY!!! it is insulting to women everywhere to be honest...to think this is how you will get back at the man....pathetic!!

Saaz have I ever told you how much I love you!!!😆

👏👏👏...Thats exactly what I was saying...
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is the type of fanbase they want now, because that is the type of fan base that gives u TRPs

(one who prefers manhandling, pushing, pulling and etc)
Souma.N thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

That is the type of fanbase they want now, because that is the type of fan base that gives u TRPs

I disagree..I dont think this has anything to do with fanbase ..

The story has just been altered as KT is not able to make it to the sets!!!

saaaz thumbnail

I am sorry if this is a TRP game...then frankly the CVs have sold their soul....becos Odhani for me was more classy than that....and thats what i say in my analysis if i want crass there are lots of shows who show me that wny should I watch RBO.????
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Souma: Rasam came when KT was well, and during the Satrangi sequence it showed that their lovestory was going to be an agressive one.

(and we saw a different type of fan base entering the forum when Priyanka/Manish were introduced)

and Sam living in the Khandelwal house, Rasam's story could not have progressed

saaaz: maybe its the channel pressurizing.

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Chalo, aaj ka mera post is gonna be real quick!!!

No prizes for guessing, why!!!!😆

Couldn't help rewinding to the ShaNak "realization of love............paas aana " moment on seeing the juvenile delinquents 'sizzle' today!!!! Kya contrast in the definition of chemistry, really!!!

@Saaz and showgurl: Thanks Dearies for your appreciation; much valued. Me too agrees with ur comments on the fact that the newbies' characters haven't been scripted as well as ShaNak......add to that the much obvious discomfort!!!! But i still maintain the plain and simple fact......KT and Yashu are far superior actors than the newbies.....the obvious difference being all too glaring yet again today, wherein ShaNak "qualitatively" (they weren't even together, mind you) outshone RaSam "quantitatively"!!!!

Loved the fact that yet another 'road trip' is on the cards........sooooooooooooooo looking forward to it!!!!

My RBO moment of the epi dated 29th December 2010: "Priy Pati"👏👏👏👏........totally, totally golden RBO!!!!

BTW, Congrats to each and every one of us 'critics' here who've contributed to the stupendous success of the Critics Corner *pats herself on back*😆

Muaaaaaaahhhhh, Ladies!!!

Love,
Dyo/Doc D

agree with u r each and every word
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Souma, Teech, Saaaz
I agree with you all about the Sam getting 'affected' by Rahul scene. Not at all nice! She is being made to look 'desperate'.

Why should Sam continue to be Rahul's wedding planner?

Why should a wedding planner stay in her client's guest house?

What's wrong with hotels in Bombay?

Souma.N thumbnail

Souma: Rasam came when KT was well, and during the Satrangi sequence it showed that their lovestory was going to be an agressive one.

(and we saw a different type of fan base entering the forum when Priyanka/Manish were introduced)

That fanbase conssited of two people who loved their romance and  is currently nonexistant!!

See I know they entered when KT was well..but their scenes.. lines..."sizzling chemistry" was being minimized...as I believe or rather would like to believe that the CVs got the point...but now they have made it clear that thye have no choice but to focus on other characters in KT's absence...

IFsKhanak thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Souma, Teech, Saaaz
I agree with you all about the Sam getting 'affected' by Rahul scene. Not at all nice! She is being made to look 'desperate'.

Why should Sam continue to be Rahul's wedding planner?

Why should a wedding planner stay in her client's guest house?

What's wrong with hotels in Bombay?

so that we get to see forced Rasam romance

wont be surprised if rahul also moves into the guest house, since she's his wedding planner and he'd need her 24/7 😆
saaaz thumbnail

I know teech what you are saying...in fact, Souma...if yu remember rasam with their crassiness....AH now I shall call them CRASAM....came into the picture and khanak was getting butchered...SO we did halla  bol....they went and did damage control of Khanak...then we did halla bol on styling RBO like a teeny bopper show...they did damamge control and said no rock on....frankkly thats what we need to do hall bol on CRASAM.....who wants to watch this crass push and pull...hell those fans left the buidling long back....