Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yup..its deepa...nd thnx 4 d compliment..rasikaji...guys i hv been waitin 4 dis dhulwadi track aftr d lettr fiasco itself..bt it nvr happend!!bt nw...jst keepng m *fingers CROSSED*!!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dec 29th

RASAM: okay so an independent woman is hailing random cars on the streets of bombay .... loving the BG music...nice piano notes....I LOVE THE DIALOGUE...'freinds ko adat padh gayi hai ovverreact karne ki"...the "get inside" was little OTT and also the following music...while he gets out of the car till that BS 'SAAAATHIYAAA" LOOSE THIS saathiya BG...loose it....see again dialogue delivery is bad...it is supposed to be 'for the last time, get in'..rahul says 'lassst time get in..."..thats where class leaves crass enters.....

DUCK-KHANAK: yaar between dhokla, dosti and dud jokes such as tsunami for paani...and Khanak's 'soo' ...a double take on 'what' in gujrati and also 'tsu' for tsunami...this scene was watchable...yes duck's acting is trying at times...becos he tries too hard...but Khanak's responses balance this out....'waise naubat nahin aayegi'....ungli thedi karo abhi....

RASAM: okay these car scenes...i never really like them...you know the ones where the car is so obviously being moved by ten people from outside..as for this rasam in the car...abhi....upar se yeh BG became...saaath baliyaaa...???
??!!!!! YAAR dimaag aur show ka dahi aur dahi ka paneer mat banao yaar....OKAY THE scene execution was all wrong...I am sorry...this is not about dialogues nothing...this is plain...."DONT HAVE A WOMAN FALL ON A MAN AND A MAN FEEL HER" for the sake of a scene...this scene would have been more effective if....'she broke down' ...'he consoled her'...instead of her randomly falling on him with that oh so boring BEEEGEEE...haila rahul bhagwaan thodi hai...woh to shaitaan hai....WHY do you need a faltu BG while he says 'ghar mein nahin, guesthouse mein"....seriously!!!...what does he say after taaki kitna bhi naraaz ho??? yaar dialogue delivery pe kaam karo...Shaan is now Rahul's PJECT....did you mean project??? then say it...P-R-O-J-E-C-T...or did you like me feel its a faltu dialogue and wanted to swallow it instead...chalo characters from Rahul POV is clear...wedding planner, PJECT and bisnisman....very good!!!.....Yaar yeh "THAT IS IT Shaan...ek shuruwat...tum doston ke bina kuch bhi nahin"....kya shuruwat....har kuch shuruwat hai toh iskaa end kab hoga??? and what yu said Khanak is his takat...now friends ke bina kuch bhi nahin...

KHANAK-MAD-SHAAN: THIS IS THE BESTEST SCENE OF TODAY......BESTEST>>>>BEST SE BHI BEST....
the fabulous BG......good old golden RBO dancing BG music....dil daaance maare re,....
the dialogues.....from MAD that is......CLASSSIC RBO......
ghar chokar jaa rahi ho...aur itni khush???
what rubbbbish!!! yeh koyi dharamshaala nahin hai.....shaan ke aane tak to ruko...
THE BRILLIANCE IN THIS SCENE ...is the letter handing over to Mad....for golden RBO fans.....for us 'letter' has a special characterisation in RBO....brilliant!!!!!
Mere seedhe saadhe bete ko jorru ka gulam bana diya....
ARrey BOOO...woh to sirf practice ke liye jaa rahi hai....kuch seekh le....
US KFD ki dimaag mein kya chalta hai use hi pata hai.....gandhi si bag.....HAILA !!!!
Khanak ki mala.... MAAR DALA!!!!

RASAM; acha yeh dream house ke discussions....and then the pullling....yaar...this track is taking the CLASS out of RBO and putting the CRASS in it....I for one do not like this pushing pulling in guesthouse business...if i wanted this ...i would have switched on TV half and hour back and switched it off before this show began....okay I prefer the evil smile on Sam more than the evil smile of Rahul....and the TRP scene...feeling her while the sagar kiya saathiya bg...puhleez....i hope tum yahaan comfortable rahogi...yaar hamein itna uncomfortable kar diya iss scene ne..uska kaun bharega jurmaana....so now an independent woman will use her 'feminity' to get back at Rahul becos 'he' has left her with no option....says it all!! the immaturity of this track is appalling!!!

Precap...CHITTI AAYI HAI AAYI HAI...DHULWAADI KI MITTI LAAYI HAI LAAYI HAI>>> cough syrup hic!!!

IFsKhanak thumbnail
i dont know what we're allowed to say and what not

but i have to say this

dont you think her getting turned on was a little indecent

:/
aditee thumbnail
Gaayu,

Yes, I LOVE THAT SCENE!

And he says Khanak tumhe jahan jaana hai tum chali jaana, filhaal tum mere saath ghar chalo" He turns and walks away expecting her to follow him!
She TURNS THE OTHER WAY
He realizes that and goes "KHANAK"
She goes NAHIIIIIIIII

OMG! Unbelievably cute she was!
Like she knew what he was going to say next, she said NAHIIII...........
Ekdum CUTE hain dono

YOU CAN hear the screen crackle!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Gaayu what a cute scene nah that was...both pointing fingers at each other..the first time and the first time that he carries her in his arm to get his way (technically the second time ..the first was when she fainted due to electric shock so that does not count...😉😆😆)

And even later when she makes a fire he tries to emotionally blackmail her into coming with him back to Mumbai by saying that he saved her from the goons ans she goes really..I saved you..and that shuts him up and he then uses a different tack..the Divorce thing and she still says no..

Shanak they truly are a class apart...😆

Sigh I just hope we get a complete Shanak treat really to make up for all we have to bear with...
saaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

i dont know what we're allowed to say and what not

but i have to say this

dont you think her getting turned on was a little indecent

:/

ABSOLUTELY!!! it is insulting to women everywhere to be honest...to think this is how you will get back at the man....pathetic!!
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dint feel she was faking it when she zapped out of the kiss...in an embarrassed fashion!!!

And Gayuu what would you have to say about falling on Rahul in the car and holding on to him?!!!

See ill tell you what my problem is...the newbies...say something...emote something else and do something which is poles apart...and I just come whining to the CC....

The character of Sam seems fine when she makes presentations for Rahul's wedding or goes to the locations...but apparently she loves him so much that even after his outright rejection..humiliation and the fact that he is back from revenge..is not enough to stop her dreaming about him when he gets close!!! Fantastic !! Well done!!

Actually I think I should have taken the offer to update today..I could have done some legal bashing with my comments....😆
IFsKhanak thumbnail
i'm not even sure it was to get back at him

wasnt so convincing was it

IFsKhanak thumbnail
the Sam they showed in the opening scene, i dont see it in her.

the attitude and everything
was for the first scene only it seems :P
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Souma,

May be becoz I dont "see" the "obvious" chemistry between the two, I am hoping the CVs will keep the RASAM interaction CIVIL and not get all physical each time they are alone

Its not only you but even me...but CVs are certainly not listening to us and seem to think that sizzling chemistry can only be created by meer pulling pushing and manhandling and throwing one on top of the other...Difficult to believe that these are the same people who created Shanak!!!

They are supp to be in "love" and they dont show it when they have to but, when they are alone, he keeps manhandling her

Yes! He is supp to be enaged to another woman

How deameaning for that girl!
Why cant these two ONLY talk?
That part I dont get!

Shaan and Khanak are married and yet each time they are alone some place he doesnt try to make out!