Most underrated singer?

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Who do you think is the most underrated singer in Bollywood?

I'd have to say it's KK and Master Saleem.
I'll be talking about Master Saleem and people don't know who I'm talking about. He really sounds like NFAK sahib. It's always a treat to hear him.
Music directors are always giving him remix tracks to sing. I think if we'd get to hear more Sufis from him that will be amazing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KK, Soham Chakrobarty, Rana Majumdar.

Master Saleem is actually not underrated. He is a big thing in Punjabi music. However, if you wanna include him, then I'd also include Labh Janjua.Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: debayon

KK, Soham Chakrobarty, Rana Majumdar.

Master Saleem is actually not underrated. He is a big thing in Punjabi music. However, if you wanna include him, then I'd also include Labh Janjua.

Great Debs
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Well I mean not everyone listens to Punjabi music.
I hear older people complain about how the younger generation aren't singing Sufi songs and NFAK's songs
xobile thumbnail
KK is the most underrated Bollywood singer IMO. I don't know how many people in the general know or appreciate him, but certainly the fact that he doesnt appear much on TV and doesn't receive many awards means that he has a low profile. In fact, he is probably the busiest and most versatile male singer around nowadays.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Bhai! Have you heard Jaane Ye Kya Hua from Karthik Calling Karthik?
KK sang so well in that song
xobile thumbnail
Double postEdited by xobile - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Bhai! Have you heard Jaane Ye Kya Hua from Karthik Calling Karthik?
KK sang so well in that song

Yeah! He really stretched his vocals this year with tracks like that and the Kites and guzaarish songs. I had to listen to the KCK song again carefully to check that it was actually him singing. He is a truly versatile artist. And to think that he never received formal musical education.

Another underrated singer is Abhijeet, but he's an idiot in other ways.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Yeah! He really stretched his vocals this year with tracks like that and the Kites and guzaarish songs. I had to listen to the KCK song again carefully to check that it was actually him singing. He is a truly versatile artist. And to think that he never received formal musical education.

Another underrated singer is Abhijeet, but he's an idiot in other ways.

Ugh I hate Abhijeet. When Ali Sher was on SRGMP he was making indirect racist comments about Pakistanis =_=
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another underrated singer is Zubin Garg, but his first songs was kinda shaky. Babul Supriyo started off on the right note, but what followed was failure.