thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hey Kankshita!
loved your take on Abhay-Piya:)
the 1 quality I love about Piya is that she doesn't live in denial. She is clear about her feelings & doesn't try to deny it or hide it. She accepts it even though Abhay insults her each time. I understand that Abhay is a monster & he doesn't want to hurt Piya but he needs to understand that he can't run away from the truth. If Piya loves him, there is no stepping back for her. Once you give your heart to someone, you don't take it back. He knows there is something between Piya & him BUT he constantly keeps telling himself to turn away. What he doesn't realise is that there is no point in doing that because his & her feelings will never stop. Abhay & Piya might never be able to lead a happy life like normal humans, but they definitely are meant to be.
Ok, i better stop or else i will go on.
Btw, i am Samridhi:)

Nice to meet you, Samridhi! Smile

I agree, and that exactly is what my post says actually. Am glad you turned down and commented, thank you =]

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
great post
Im really happy yes piya is the first female lead who has accepted that she is in love without denial
Abhay denies it bcoz he loved maithli and lost her and doesnt want to go through the same pain again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
[edited]

Catchy title and an Awesome first post Kanky!Star

So true an observation that you brought up,
Confusion/Misunderstandings --> Inkling of Love -->
Being in  Denial --> *Realization* or Falling in Love

Super hit formula till now in soaps,but maybe not now,
Hopefully kekta seems to be changing it with PKYEK,

Can't analyze/compare it with respect to Twilight or Vampire Diaries ,coz i haven't indulged in it yet,Unhappy

Me too loved the way Piya's love for Abhay is portrayed,different from all the soaps/shows
Outright and direct, no "if's" and "buts" or messy confusions...
She seems so eager/ready to get a kiss from him man WinkLOL

Well,talking about Abhay, it's pretty simple to me,
He isn't human,by being with her is endangering her life,

All you want when you love someone is to see that someone alive,safe and leading a happy existence**ideally** (Even i don't agree with that kinda crap to some extent,but still...)

I would say he isn't in denial,

He fears & loves her dearly,
He pushes her away but wants her badly,
Treats her rudely but caresses her gently,

This goes on and on...Humph,complicated Wacko

But I love to see the vulnerable Abhay,his concern for her, his gentle love & longing...
Man,gives me* goosebumps*(referring to yest's scene)Embarrassed

Also, regarding his lost love Maithili, he'll want to tread carefully now coz he won't want another heartbreak/bad experience as he had in the past...

So anyway, minus all the bloopers and amidst all confusions...
Enjoying the spunky Pia and UffBlushingAbhay LOL(M falling for him like Tracker LOL)

Heart
Mug

P.S - I keep staring at my own Sig-pic for hours altogether
SillyLOL

Edited by cutemug - 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ohiothegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

great post
Im really happy yes piya is the first female lead who has accepted that she is in love without denial
Abhay denies it bcoz he loved maithli and lost her and doesnt want to go through the same pain again

Thanks for replying. =)

About Abhay, well, yeah. You've gotten a point, but it just fails to have a ring wimme - makes nothing close to sense. :D

Edited by -Kanky- - 30 December 2010 at 1:19am
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
wat u said is 101%
watevr abhay does is for piya's safety n 2 some extent sanity!!Wink
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Hey, I love you take on this denial thing and the way you write.

My few points,  havent read or watched vampire diaries or the twilight series so cannot comment of the edward, bella or jacob thing. The reason I know the names is coutsey wikipedia and ofcourse this forum.

Having said thati completely agree, Piya is so unlike the other tele heroines, who si either a shrew who mellows down r avery shy. coy types. She does not hesitate to say she loves him and she knows he does too. What pains her is that he is not willing to accept it and she is unable to understand the reason for the same. Even after being insulted she asks him to spend those few moments with him in traquility but he is the one who is hesitant. She who has been all alone and fought many a battle feels safe in his presence. WOW., what a compliment to him.

He is not in a complete denial mode either. When he requests her not to look at him in a particular way or outright denies her request to spend some tranquil moments, you see the vulnerable side of Abhay who knows he will not be able to control himself. and almost have that pity for him.

He wants to push her farther and only lands up brining her closer making it almost impossible for her to move on in life with another man.

I only see the vulnerability of Abhay when he is in a denial mode as heis not convincing to himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ohio

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
buenos dias...............................
dee86 Goldie
dee86
dee86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Ok, first things first, that is one great post!!! Have been lurking around for quite a while now, but I guess it's now time to post...

This show has to be the first Ekta show that I've been able to stomach for so long. No offence meant, I just don't agree with the portrayal of her leading ladies. Imagine my surprise, then, when I noticed that Pia actually has some spunk. Yes, she knows she's in love with Mr. I'm-so-secsay-when-I-brood, but she doesn't take too much crap from him either. She longs for a glance of his,a smile - if she's lucky, but what I like most is that she'll yell at him if he frowns too much. Our man needs that.

And about Abhay... I don't think he's in denial. He knows Pia is important to him. He knows he cares. He's even starting to get Maithli and Pia mixed up (which I'm not so sure I like). Denial would mean ignoring or not accepting what he feels - Abhay simply doesn't want to say anything. He is not rejecting his love; he is rationalising it away as unimportant. Well, he's trying at least... But he is very clear that Pia's safety and well-being are paramount, even if it means that her heart, and his own, is broken... What do I say to that? Men! *shakes head*

I agree with your point that he is a danger to everyone around him, not just Pia, but imagine the danger Pia  would be in if she was in a relationship with him.  Chand and Haseena hate her already; his being with her would probably be the last straw. And the owners of the weird animated eyes were glaring at him pretty sinisterly; I suppose that hatred would extend to whoever Abhay cares about.  We won't know why exactly Abhay wants Pia to stay away, until Maithli's story is revealed... All we can do is wait for that blessed moment while cursing this not-quite-human for being so paranoid. Big smile

Once again, great post!! Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index