surpatel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CHIKU dear thier is a advice 4๐Ÿ˜ƒ u darling which may help u in future days BE CAREFULL๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ darling bcoz u hv hired my smarty๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ as ur bodyguard he knws his work and will successfully complete his work woh aarohi ko uda ke lejayega aur tumhe pata bhi nahi chalga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kyunki he carry 's a special talent and charm which no one has๐Ÿ˜ aur tum toh usee door door tak takar nahi de sakte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u wont to hurt him bt be carefull instead of him u dont  hurt urself by his actions I JUST WANT TO CNCLUDE BY SAYING 'YEH BODYGUARD TUMPE BAHUT BHARI PADNE WALA HAI"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surpatel thumbnail
nobody like my post ohhhhhhhhhhh i feel like crying๐Ÿ˜ญ
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
your post is nice, really lyk it !!
arjun chiku par already bhari ho chuka hai !! 
usne already 70,000 rupees offer karke usko shock diya hai !! ๐Ÿ˜†
and yeah he carries special talent , he will take arohi and go in front of his eyes !! waiting for that scene !! ๐Ÿ˜

surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: samhit_sanaya

your post is nice, really lyk it !!

arjun chiku par already bhari ho chuka hai !! 
usne already 70,000 rupees offer karke usko shock diya hai !! ๐Ÿ˜†
and yeah he carries special talent , he will take arohi and go in front of his eyes !! waiting for that scene !! ๐Ÿ˜

me too eagarly waiting for that scene and specially to watch chiku's expression during tht scene๐Ÿ˜†
-medz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: surpatel

me too eagarly waiting for that scene and specially to watch chiku's expression during tht scene๐Ÿ˜†

his expression is the best part !! 
again he will scream "mmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyy!!! " ๐Ÿคฃ
surpatel thumbnail

his expression is the best part !! 
again he will scream "mmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyy!!! " ๐Ÿคฃ

this time he will say uncle aunty  and alo sream aarohi's family member' name(twhole alluwalia family) with mummmmmmmmmmy and if this happens than that is  big treat for us ๐Ÿ˜†
-medz- thumbnail

this time he will say uncle aunty  and alo sream aarohi's family member' name(twhole alluwalia family) with mummmmmmmmmmy and if this happens than that is  big treat for us ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah it will be sooo funny and we will have a ball of a tym seeing that !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and even the other family members will be screaming seeing arohi with arjun ... imagine if the start screaming "dddddddddddjjjjjjjjjj" ๐Ÿคฃ imagining that itself i'm laughing wt if it happens really !! 
surpatel thumbnail

yeah it will be sooo funny and we will have a ball of a tym seeing that !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and even the other family members will be screaming seeing arohi with arjun ... imagine if the start screaming "dddddddddddjjjjjjjjjj" ๐Ÿคฃ imagining that itself i'm laughing wt if it happens really !! 

oh darr style than that would be cherry on top and it will hilarous to see chicku like that  n aarohi's family too i  hp ur predictions cm true fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good suggestion for Chiku n Chiku chahe tum jitne bhi Chiku shake pee lo u can never have the same charm which Arjun has since birth.
-medz- thumbnail

oh darr style than that would be cherry on top and it will hilarous to see chicku like that  n aarohi's family too i  hp ur predictions cm true fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜†

i noe !! *fingers crossed !! *