Bandini
Bandini

29th December Written Update (Page 8)

klementina_275 Groupbie
klementina_275
klementina_275

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks IPOD for the updateBig smile
Thanks Sakshi and Ushmi for live update!Big smile I hope that tomorrow'sepisode MEGA will not appear because I only what I see, my nervesgo to the ceiling!Angry I hope for a sweet episode SANRAJ, And New Year,smiling and willing to waitBig smileParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24Shahara3...RamonaG....

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates. Faceoff  was good and Santu's response to Megha, she is nothing can do nothing except dirty tricks, has nothing of her own but living off DM's name, business and their home Thumbs Up  DM has restarted his business.

I was laughing when Megha was going on about how her company for years was always getting the contract and she had given them business, why her company was not considered? Like she is DM and whose run Mahiyavanshi Diamond works for 50yrs, woman is deluded Wacko whats even funnier she was an ex-Doctor and suddenly she is now a diamond expert just by stealing it??? Santu I can understand her skill since all her childhood she watched her Nanji working with diamonds and then her husband owned the diamond company and observing so more or less she would have picked up some traits in the business but Megha, come on Confused

This nxt trick of Megha should backfire on her, why would Kanku send the Chairman money to bribe when she already successfully got the contract? hoping the Diamond Association doubt that someone is trying to sabotage KD Diamond Works and idea of Megha as shes already tried bribing and KD have refused her involvement in their exhibition.  They should hear out Kanku and Damji before making any decisions.  Hoping we see results by tomorrow and seeing the screen freeze on  Megha looking stupid as the epi ends. 

Edited by Shahara3 - 29 December 2010 at 3:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sanrajfan1sakshi_24ipodmackidcuterosybishop22shabz50pyar-ishk

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Shah... there nothing better I would like to see other than what you've just put beautifully.  Want a good ending to this year in Bandini and a brand new beginning for Sanraj in the year 2011...

sakshi_24Shahara3Xx..Anjali..xX

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. Sowie couldn't join you guys in the live update. Epi was quite good and it doesn't seem cvs are stretching any track coz if they wanted to stretch they would never show SANRAJ and WITCH confrontation this early..lets see what the cvs have in for us in tomorrow's epi...i don't think the chairman would cancell up the contract without getting to know the whole fact...maybe now cv's will show megha loosing in each step...a steady downfall of the witch..wowie..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275ipodmackidbishop22Shahara3...RamonaG....

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Right guys and I am hoping like most people in positions such as the Chairman and the members of any Association  would be bright enough to do background checks on them all specially Megha as shes just come into the picture of taking over the famous Mahiyavanshi Diamond Works suddenly, no reason why DM resigned or why he handed over his empire to an unknown and Megha's tactics on first meeting where lets say not good or professional Stern Smile if they find out that Gupta rejected her diamonds previously as they were not DPurs but bought and passed off as Mahiyavanshi Diamond Works Hallmarks on them, all this should come out whilst the Association question KD Diamond Works and Gupta is a partner in this company.  I know its me thinking too much but I just wish the CVs would be practicle at least now. SANRAJ should be proven clean and Megha her foul play out as shes no businesswoman, everything she has is by using DM's name, why not change it to her own?

Edited by Shahara3 - 29 December 2010 at 4:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275sakshi_24cuterosybishop22Xx..Anjali..xXshabz50

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Shah, you would think they would use this kind of logic.... lets just hope they do and surprise us....

They can not just cancel KD' s order without questioning them about it..... Anyone can just send money in anyone's elses name.... that doesn't prove anything...

They do need to show some logic and or something that'll go against Megha and in favour of SANRAJ

sakshi_24Shahara3Xx..Anjali..xX

simlavidhi IF-Dazzler
simlavidhi
simlavidhi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 z updates ushmi, shakshi n ipod. Megha is a big besharam, she want 2 b insulted everytime thats y she keep on coming infront of Sanraj. Santu was superb when she was insulting Megha. Lets hope 4 something good as 2morrow is z last episode of this year.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24ipodmackidXx..Anjali..xXShahara3anitarani...RamonaG....

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hello my bandini friends

Why we look for logic and consistancy in Ekta shows, none of these can compare to what just I heard on the news.

An indian woman from Rourkela, after nearly a year of marriage and husband not touching her due to religious vow. The wife family even give the husband a substantial amount in dowry like cash, gold ornament and a Indica car. Well one day while the husband was taking a bath the wife walked in and got the shock of her life. The husband was actually a woman.

I don't know if I should ROFL or Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx..Anjali..xX...RamonaG....

Go to top